Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation (8789 Views)

No Isi-Agu in DSS custody: Court dismisses Kanu's fundamental rights suit / Ahmed Mohammed Withdraws From Sowore's Fundamental Rights Enforcement Suit / Breaking: Judge Orders Senator Abaribe To Pay N100m Over Kanu’s Absence In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation by GreaterfutureII(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08
asanausana91:
you are just talking trash. If United Nations human rights organization look Tinubu with one eye he no go know when he pay that money.
Read my comment again...
The trash is coming from your very heavily, cos your comment doesn't make sense to my comment
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation by nedekid: 7:31pm On Jan 08
seunmsg:
NJC should look into the case of all these funny high court judges who are always giving funny judgement in favour of corrupt politicians.
No funny judgement here. Was his fundamental rights violated, yes.
You don't just grab someone, keep in him custody and the start your investigation. Doing all kind of media trial, in the process maliging the person.
You make investigate first, arrest then charge to court.
At this rate, the incompetence of our security officials will likely make Emefiele escape any form of justice.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation by HRMK: 7:31pm On Jan 08
WASTED EFFORT THAT WOULD BE APPEALED BY FG!
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation by Splashme: 7:35pm On Jan 08
Yes oo
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation by Blackdisciple(m): 8:26pm On Jan 08
Rubbish he should pay Nigerians over 5tr for hardship during his time as CBN governor and also serve 20years to time what rubbish is that undecided undecided undecided
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation by fergie001: 8:34pm On Jan 08
badoh:

Did he also obey Supreme court judgement when he was directed to recognise old naira notes as legal tender? Emefiele ignored court directive and only said until he gets approval from Buhari. Shishi, he will not get here, Oniranu.
Two wrongs dont make a right.
I responded because he said something about the NJC. Again, Emefiele reluctantly obeyed the Supreme Court judgement that old and new naira notes can be used together.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation by walezy14(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08
But court didn't tell Emiefele to return stolen monies.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation by Asswipemod: 8:39pm On Jan 08
seunmsg:
NJC should look into the case of all these funny high court judges who are always giving funny judgement in favour of corrupt politicians.

Kadoso Mutairu! Meffy is not a politician but a fulani stooge. A conduit for massive public pilferage. Tell baba Emile O'Corn to extract every single kobo that Buhari and his 40 thieves stole.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation by Abrahamweb(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08
adamusuleiman2:
Nigerian high court judges and funny judgments. The appellate court would just laugh it off.
Small brain.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation by freemanq(m): 9:01pm On Jan 08
100m plus the one he stole? Nigeria top to bottom
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:11pm On Jan 08
They must not leave him going till all our dollars he co-stole are recovered angry
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation by alinkobaba(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08
I think that foul called Abuja judge aught to be jailed for even thinking for a second that that fucking mutherfucker should be compensated. And to crown it all that fucking judge credentials should be recheck that bomboclat doesn't know what he is doing.how I which I could punch the fucker.imaging the shit we all passed through during the miser tenure and this fucking judge........infact if I catch dat.......make I relaxe cos I dey vex right now.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation by Funflipper: 12:02am On Jan 09
Macdeey:
angry

So looters get FUNDamental Human Rights undecided undecided undecided
For looting public funds undecided undecided undecided

Wonders shall never end.
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation by omokab: 5:08am On Jan 09
Ultrasur:
In my country
I keep on saying it that judiciary is our major problem in Nigeria . they steal huge money because they know that part of what they stole belong to judiciary .

1 Like

Re: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation by YorubaDemonswag: 6:21am On Jan 09
E be like sey Justisie Olukayode don take mkpuru miri
Re: Court Orders EFCC To Pay Emefiele N100m Over Fundamental Rights Violation by Sleekfingers: 12:43pm On Jan 09
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndume Alleges Senators Smuggled In Magu’s Rejection / Osinbajo, Awujale Meet In Camera In Ijebu-ode / Buhari Asks Nigerians To Join Anti-Graft War To Make Country Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.