Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,060 members, 7,977,024 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:50 PM

The Problem With A Cheating Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With A Cheating Partner. (717 Views)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Problem With A Cheating Partner. by kelvinakproko(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08
The problem with a cheating partner is that when you suspect them of cheating or catch them the first time, they don't change but improve on covering their cheating. They work on securing their communication channels as well as deleting chats. To catch them, it's only God or nemesis that can expose them.

If you have observed this, say Hi

1 Like

Re: The Problem With A Cheating Partner. by imagrg(m): 5:11am On Jan 09
Hi.
My babe has password all over her phone.
Re: The Problem With A Cheating Partner. by Demigod22: 10:43am On Jan 09
The last girl I broke up with visited a guy who once asked her out in a hotel, and she cried that nothing happened, but any cheating or perceived intent to cheat is unforgivable in my book. All her friends that were begging me to forgive her were the same people blaming her for not covering her trace well.

People don't feel sorry for cheating, they are sorry for being caught.

6 Likes

Re: The Problem With A Cheating Partner. by kelvinakproko(m): 3:34pm On Jan 09
Demigod22:
The last girl I broke up with visited a guy who once asked her out in a hotel, and she cried that nothing happened, but any cheating or perceived intent to cheat is unforgivable in my book. All her friends that were begging me to forgive her were the same people blaming her for not covering her trace well.

People don't feel sorry for cheating, they are sorry for being caught.

Exactly. When they ask for a second chance, they are only going to use it to prove to you that they're smarter with covering up stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: The Problem With A Cheating Partner. by Yomit71(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10
Experiencing same thing right now, am more clever to show her way out when the time reach.

1 Like

Re: The Problem With A Cheating Partner. by Vicci095: 7:15pm On Jan 10
Wahala be lyk wetin again
Re: The Problem With A Cheating Partner. by Enny2013(f): 11:07pm On Jan 10
A cheating partner is d worst tin dat could ever happen to a person.

(1) (Reply)

STORY: The Billionaire's Stripper (18+) / Massive Airdrop - Bigger Than Nutcoin And Tapswap!!! / Get Ur Dating Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.