Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:55 AM

He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) (13457 Views)

A Wendy’s Worker Arrested After Using Her Vagina Discharge As Mayo And Put It On / Man Publicly Strips Himself Naked In Lagos As Children Watch & Clap For Him / Photo: 2 Anambra Uni Students Found Dead After Using Sex Enhancing Drug. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by Xigima: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2011
How can a political urchin be so uncivilized as to do this to fellow humans,  Have things come to this ?

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2011/nov/04/national-04-11-2011-006.html

‘He slept with 4 of us and then paraded us Unclad’
•Girl petitions police over assault
From TUNDE RAHEEM, Akure
Friday November 04, 2011

It is one sight that will surely shock many people. After all, it’s not everyday that four ladies are stripped Unclad and forced to walk Unclad in the streets. For suspecting some four girls of pilfering the sum of N9, 000 from him after a night of fun at a hotel in Akure, the Ondo State capital, a man allegedly took the law into his hands and subjected his erstwhile friends to a bizarre and humiliating treatment.

The man, said to be a popular figure in the Ondo State capital, was said to have ordered his associates to strip the girls Unclad. According to one of the girls, he then forced them to walk round the hotel premises and the adjoining street right in their birthday suits!
The incident allegedly took place in Akure on Friday, October 21, 2011.
Already, one of the girls has dispatched a petition to the state Commissioner of Police, asking him to investigate the incident and bring the suspect to book.

Efforts by our correspondent to get the man’s reaction were unsuccessful, as his lines were unreachable. But one of his associates, who refused to mention his name, said the girls deserved whatever punishment they got. “They are thieves and they should be dealt with,” he asserted.
It was learnt that the man had retired to the hotel in company with the girls after spending some hours at a night club in the city. The man and the four girls slept in the same room in the hotel.
Our reporter gathered that early the following morning, he raised the alarm that one of the girls had stolen N9, 000 from him, a development that led to a thorough search of all the girls.

Apparently not satisfied that the money was not found on any of the girls, the man reportedly called some other men into the room. As soon as they arrived, they allegedly set to work. They were said to have beat the girls, stripped them Unclad and ordered them to walk Unclad within and outside the hotel.
The man and his lieutenants, after the humiliation, reportedly threatened to further deal with the girls if the incident was reported to security operatives.
A petition written by one of the victims, Miss Dayo Richard, to the police commissioner, was entitled Complaint of assault, inhuman and degrading treatment done to me by one Mr. Ade Fayeun (aka Ade Basket). Copies of the document were made available to journalists.

The petition reads in part:
“I write to lodge the complaint against one Mr. Ade Fayeun, popularly called Ade Basket, on the assault, inhuman and degrading treatment done to my person.
“On Friday, 21st of October, 2011, I and one other lady friend were at the Plaza Motel Akure in company with other friends. Mr. Ade Fayeun and other friends of his were at the motel too on that fateful day.
“At about quarter after one, we left the venue of the event for the room where about five of us slept, including Mr. Ade Fayeun. The following morning, at about 9am, Mr. Fayeun raised the alarm that he couldn’t find his N9, 000 and that everybody in the room must be searched. Gender differences notwithstanding, he forcefully searched us all and nothing was found on me.

“Not satisfied with the result, he called his boys on phone and when his boys arrived the scene, they held us down, beat us and inflicted injury on me.
“Mr. Fayeun later tore our clothes and striped us Unclad in the glare of the public. After that, he, in company with his boys (sic) forced us out of the motel premises and made us to walk Unclad in the street that morning.
“Mr. Fayeun went ahead to post the Unclad picture he took while at the premises of the motel on the internet. Friends and family members who saw the picture on the net have called me on several occasions.

“This assault, inhuman and degrading treatment has done irreparable damage to us and my person in particular.
“I hereby call on the Nigeria Police to help bring Mr. Ade Fayeun to book as poor citizens like us must not be allowed to suffer undignified and inhuman treatment in the hands of an individual who by status is a citizen like myself.
“Though he boasted that he enjoys official protection from the political class, I believe the police will rise up to the matter and ensure that justice is done on the matter.”

Police Public Relations Officer in Ondo State, Mr. Adeniran Aremu, a deputy superintendent of police (DSP) confirmed that the command had received Miss Dayo Richard’s petition. He said the command was already investigating the matter.

Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 04, 2011
[size=14pt]Errm. . Op! You just succeeded in spoiling my Mood this morning! There's nothing romantic about this na. Couldnt you have posted this in crime section?

This is a dastard act. . . Shame on Politics and Politicians. sad[/size]
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 04, 2011
Why on earth would any man do this? This is killing! If nigeria were not an insane country, a man like this would be looking at 10years min. Strauss-kahn didnt even do a tenth!
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by kunmibola(m): 10:22am On Nov 04, 2011
I am speechless. So inhumane and wicked! Well, i dnt really blame the man. I think the fault lies with the girls. Afterall, were they not the ones who went to sleep with the man in the hotel room. Ashi,
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by 195(f): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2011
grin grin grin

serves the ashawo's rite
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by boneruns(m): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2011
Some men are worse more than Demon. What is 9k compared to the stigma and trauma this girls would get?

That man needs to be flogged 100 strokes of koboko. He obviously went too far.
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 10:49am On Nov 04, 2011
boneruns:

Some men are worse more than Demon.

Pardon me but grin grin sounds funny
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by Goldieluks: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2011
This scene is sickening.
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by Godmother(f): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2011
And Nigeria being Nigeria, those guys will go scot free.
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by boneruns(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2011
pendo89:

Pardon me but grin grin sounds funny

May I know what you find funny, Ma?
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by bizmogule(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2011
Its worng to treat the girls like that, But would it had happened if they had crashed in their own house?
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by born2boink(m): 11:23am On Nov 04, 2011
The man need to be set on fire
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by namfav(m): 11:25am On Nov 04, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin

that is what you get grin
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by Basildon1(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2011
lawless country!
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2011
Na wao
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by Sijo01(f): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2011
at d end of d day dis matter will be swept under d Rug carpet.
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by claremont(m): 12:25pm On Nov 04, 2011
I salute the courage of the man in sleeping with 4 "ashawos". A man who can sleep with 4 "ashawos" at a go, in these times of strange diseases all over the place is surely a brave man.
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by pendo89(f): 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2011
boneruns:

May I know what you find funny, Ma?
[/quote
the word demon. You reminded me of a clown who likes using it.
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by Dabss(m): 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2011
Wow!! Just because of 9000 naira?
The fact that those men will go unpunished is just sad!!!
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by omega25red(m): 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2011
wow first story on NL with pictures to prove the story undecided
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by Xigima: 2:27pm On Nov 04, 2011
This is really unfair,
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by folem: 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by jamace(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2011
When shall our looting and thieving politicians receive this kind of treatment? angry sad
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by Beaf: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2011
Nigeria is just a wicked place full of all sorts of animals. It makes it worst that is nothing is going to happen to that thug. angry
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by silibaba: 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2011
see bobby  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
ashawo no be work undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
like P-square, this girl dey make me high e high high e high if if u se this ashi, tell am say she go go chop my money coz i dont care, coz i get am plenty grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by CyberG: 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2011
Why WAS the useless man's name not mentioned? If Police will sweep it under the carpet, the people know what to do!?
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by HighChief4(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2011
This is worse than murder. So sad cry cry cry
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2011
this is a warnin to all ashees in town! Go get a registartion number from CAC 'corporate affairs commission' and all dis inhuman treatment will not come ur way! Doin black market will attract such treatments! I nor pity dis girls at all! Go get registered or stop doin ashawo work! They got boyfriends but still they r neva satisfied! Go girls! Get rich or die trying! We onward together! I dey laff! Ki lo ko mi?
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by BootyOnMe: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2011
They are Nigerian men. . . no surprises there! cheesy

Nigerian women nor dey learn.

Avoid 'kuru-kere', Holy Nwenje' runs!
Take your johns and pim-ps home for your family to see and phock them in your own hotel rooms!
All these local ashis sef!
See Yoruba pooohsie and bobb-ies for free show? grin

All the Yoruba women on NL have suddenly vanished. If na Abia or Edo pictures now, dem go dey make mouth.

See Yoruba local 'secret-runs' gals LIVE. I am sure these are NL babes in action! grin

To phock Nigerian man from now on go hard gaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! WHAT SAVAGES!!!!! cry

Oh gal, no need to call police o! Na Mr. Fayeun mama or sister toto for dey for newspaper like my own o! It might take me a life time, but I go do am,

Or wait for his daughters to be like 5 years old for some real 'treats' with pictures all over the net too! kiss

Kai!!!! Nigerian women dey try to patronize Nigerian JOHNS o! I'd rather go to Italy. . . or Benin Republic. Twa!!!!!
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by Natasha2(f): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2011
jeez this is wicked they didn't even find the money on the girls? why the heck did he do this? shocked shocked shocked I feel sorry for the girls .
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by Xigima: 2:54am On Nov 19, 2011
Yes you're right, this is really mean !
Re: He Undressed Us Publicly After Using Us (Pictures) by kemmeye: 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2011
you no im scared to go out cuz what if someone slips their phone into my purse or something just so they'll naked me it wont even be funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities / Man Kills Friend Over N100 Debt In Enugu / Vigilante Group Shoots Young Man Dead In Kontagora, Niger State (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.