Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,549 members, 7,948,122 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

The Real Reason Behind The Cooked Bbc Report On Tb Joshua - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Reason Behind The Cooked Bbc Report On Tb Joshua (2034 Views)

My Take On The BBC Documentary On TB Joshua / Odumeje On TB Joshua: Chris Okotie Needs A Dirty Slap To Correct His Senses / Why Are All The Top Go's And CAN Silent On TB Joshua's Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Reason Behind The Cooked Bbc Report On Tb Joshua by Iamanoited: 7:51pm On Jan 09
DEAD MEN TELL NO TALES NOR DENY ACCUSATIONS. THE ACCUSERS ARE SPOILERS PERIOD.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Behind The Cooked Bbc Report On Tb Joshua by Moshybear(f): 8:44pm On Jan 09
You are not far from the truth. @OP
Re: The Real Reason Behind The Cooked Bbc Report On Tb Joshua by seunjungle1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09
I don't know why some Nigerians are so daft. They quickly jumped to conclusion.
If some people here should be told that the man they are seeing as their biological father is not their real father without DNA test to proof it, believe me, they will believe that.

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Behind The Cooked Bbc Report On Tb Joshua by Bbqekpa: 10:58pm On Jan 09
Hotfrom9ja:

As you watch TB Joshua’s documentary pls bear what am about to say in mind.

This is not me supporting him but I want to state some facts as I have been following this story since he passed.

So if your a conversant with Scoan(Synagogue church of all nations) you will know TB Joshua has wise men and disciples.

85% of these wise men and disciples are foreigners.

Before the prophet passed, these wise men and disciples were very powerful.

Most Sundays they handle deliverance, prayers and ministrations.

https://loudgist.com.ng/the-real-reason-behind-the-cooked-bbc-report-on-tb-joshua/

Also bear in mind TB Joshua had a wife Evelyn, she is also a prophetess. She was a prophetess before the TB married her.

While her hubby was still alive, she comes out ones in a while to preach and join in ministering to church members.

At some point she had a baby or something and now faced home and she rarely preached or do the Sunday deliverance.

Tb Joshua had an overwhelming membership and couldn’t handle the prayer line alone, so he ordained those wise men and Disciples.

Many of these wise men started acting like him, some became very powerful. Some left to start their respective ministry

People like wise man Daniel and wise man John chi, they left while TB Joshua was still alive.

But he still had lots of wise men and disciples many of them are not Nigerians.

Now this is where the story gets interesting.

Allegedly when TB Joshua died, these Wise men and Disciples took charge of the church.

They said that the prophet intended they take over.

That TB Joshua told them that they will take over from him..

These guys relegated Evelyn TB Joshua’s wife to the background, don’t forget she is a prophetess.

This rancor went full blown, these disciples and wise men fought Evelyn so much, they didn’t want her to even appear in the church.

They oppressed her so much that one day Evelyn woke up, I don’t know who helped her sha.

But it was alleged that she used the immigration and deported all those foreigners who wanted to take over the church from her, they way the deported all of them it was so funny.

She dealt with the foreigners and some of the Nigerians that joined the foreign wise men and disciples.

She is currently the lead pastor of Scoan, she has fully taken over the church, guess what ? The church is booming.

Evelyn has a special gift of healing, her church services are packed out just like when her hubby was still alive.

After reading this story, you should know why that stup!d story of Tb Joshua is surfacing now.

Evenly is the target, how dare she try to fight to take over the church from foreigners.

It is giving the vibes of “if we can’t have the church, let’s cripple it”

TB Joshua is dead, what’s the essence of the story, to arrest a dead man? Or for what?

Before you join to start bashing, give this analysis a deep thought.

You have taken leave of your brains
Re: The Real Reason Behind The Cooked Bbc Report On Tb Joshua by Demigod22: 9:20am On Jan 10
ruggedtimi:
the documentary cited that joshua died three days after they started interviewing his disciples.

Oh, I didn't realize that. Some people are of opinion that it's the white apostles that are fighting his wife, how realistic is that?
Re: The Real Reason Behind The Cooked Bbc Report On Tb Joshua by Demigod22: 9:21am On Jan 10
Re: The Real Reason Behind The Cooked Bbc Report On Tb Joshua by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Jan 10
Demigod22:
■ Wow, this is utterly disgusting if proven. Well, I am not passionate about religion, so the debate about his genuineness never peaked my interest.
All mogs and Pastors are frauds— false teachers and false prophets. Understandably, no justice system can judge these things which is understandable. That aside, those of them who commit criminal offenses such as this one is accused should be brought to justice whether in life or posthumously— no crime should go unpunished. undecided
Re: The Real Reason Behind The Cooked Bbc Report On Tb Joshua by Demigod22: 6:59pm On Jan 10
Kobojunkie:
All mogs and Pastors are frauds— false teachers and false prophets. Understandably, no justice system can judge these things which is understandable. That aside, those of them who commit criminal offenses such as this one is accused should be brought to justice whether in life or posthumously— no crime should go unpunished. undecided

Lol, how do you bring a dead man to Justice?
Re: The Real Reason Behind The Cooked Bbc Report On Tb Joshua by Kobojunkie: 7:10pm On Jan 10
Demigod22:
■ Lol, how do you bring a dead man to Justice?
The Justice engine does not come to a standstill after the demise of an accused. lipsrsealed
A posthumous trial or post-mortem trial is a trial held after the defendant's death. Posthumous trials can be held for a variety of reasons, including the legal declaration that the defendant was the one who committed the crime, to provide justice for society or family members of the victims, or to exonerate a wrongfully convicted person after their death. Due to the heavy cost, they are usually held only under extraordinary circumstances. Posthumous trial

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Kay Goes Home To Be With The Lord. / Fanaticism: Good Or Bad? / Pls. Wen Was The First Time A Nigerian President Attended Holy Ghost Service In Redemption Camp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.