Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:16 PM

Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister (43752 Views)

36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile / Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President / Texans Can Now Openly Carry Guns In Public Without A Permit Or Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister by odun51587: 10:48pm On Jan 09
He can be his gay in peace.What I hate is trying to drag gay rights & privileges with normal folks.He can be his gay in peace.What I hate is trying to drag gay rights & privileges with normal folks....
Re: Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister by Flamemignon1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 09
tnerro1:

Jokes aside, he will not be granted audience to meet with the crown prince of Saudi Arabia,MBS on religious grounds, if na pope, no problem
He will as long as it's matter of the country's welfare and not human rights on the basis of sexuality,his sexuality is irrelevant in this scenario
Re: Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister by Flamemignon1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 09
blowjohn:

Everyone is born straight.

Whatever follows after depends on many factors.

Don't confuse it with congenital birth defects
No one is born straight,bi or gay, environment influences human sexuality and no one is talking about birth defect
Re: Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister by Zhunnurayn(m): 11:56pm On Jan 09
Daystar7:
Emmanuel macron despite being a young man in a position appears to be a very weak, sissy and needy man. I noticed it at the world cup final where a petulant mbappe kept shoving him off and won't even look at his face. C'mon man, you're the fcukin president. Muslim fugitives keep trooping into France but be the first to shout gay. Why not go seek assylum in the Persian Gulf? Not Saudi,Woman, Bahrain, Qatar or Kuwait accept any of you yet they gave u Islam to practice. Very irritating humans. Leave the west alone with their gay shit, we will keep praying for them but no, y'all go there, they accept y'all without discrimination then y'all turn on them and start killing them in the name of blasphemy in another man's land and continue Jihad from there. Go to Afghanistan and Iran and practice ur Godforsaken religion and leave the west alone. France is in a big mess, [b]they're loosing their values to this cancerous Islamist and their heart has become [/b]reprobate with their lust for perversion. God have Mercy on them. Emmanuel macron is a disaster worse than Tinubu. He's a disgrace to youths and Christians. He has no integrity and will do just anything to keep himself in office while actually doing nothing. Weak men in general are a disaster waiting to happen.

Explain the bolded...
Islamic extremists are one thing
Western immorality is another thing.
How are Islamic extremists responsible for degrading morality in the west, when the extremists are actually fighting against such trends
Re: Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister by Daystar7: 12:18am On Jan 10
Zhunnurayn:

Explain the bolded...
Islamic extremists are one thing
Western immorality is another thing.
How are Islamic extremists responsible for degrading morality in the west, when the extremists are actually fighting against such trends

Fighting against another man's culture in his land? Y'all are obviously slow in the head. The teacher that was killed in France was fight against immorality? Sociopaths like you and the rest of Islamist terrorist won't just stop with ur barbaric ways. Imagine flogging a woman and jailing her for not wearing hijab. Y'all are terrorist! The guts to even turn urself to moral police against the people that let u low lives into their countries as refugees. How does the immorality in the west affect you? Why go there in the first place? Why has Egypt failed to open its borders for Hamas? Why hasn't Oman, Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar, Abu Dhabi failed to any point in time accept y'all into their countries? They gave you Islam with which u terrorise the world yet won't let you into their countries. You go to the same west you despise to terrorise them after let you refugees in and start policing them on morality. Is ur fake lunatic blood sucking demonic self acclaimed prophet not the most horrible immoral pervert ever known. Wasn't he a paedophile? A useless predator that defied minors and went as far as sleep with a cadaver. Don't ever ask me such useless question again in ur life. Imagine the effontery to even quote me with such nonsense. God will deal with the West not you or ur Useless jihadistic uncircumcised terroristic paedophilic Mohammed
Re: Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister by Zhunnurayn(m): 12:23am On Jan 10
Daystar7:

Fighting against another man's culture in his land? Y'all are obviously slow in the head. The teacher that was killed in France was fight against immorality? Sociopaths like you and the rest of Islamist terrorist won't just stop with ur barbaric ways. Imagine flogging a woman and jailing her for not wearing hijab. Y'all are terrorist! The guts to even turn urself to moral police against the people that let u low lives into their countries as refugees. How does the immorality in the west affect you? Why go there in the first place? Why has Egypt failed to open its borders for Hamas? Why hasn't Oman, Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar, Abu Dhabi failed to any point in time accept y'all into their countries? They gave you Islam with which u terrorise the world yet won't let you into their countries. You go to the same west you despise to terrorise them after let you refugees in and start policing them on morality. Is ur fake lunatic blood sucking demonic self acclaimed prophet not the most horrible immoral pervert ever known. Wasn't he a paedophile? A useless predator that defied minors and went as far as sleep with a cadaver. Don't ever ask me such useless question again in ur life. Imagine the effontery to even quote me with such nonsense. God will deal with the West not you or ur Useless jihadistic uncircumcised terroristic paedophilic Mohammed

I usually quote reasonable people, so me quoting you mean I expected much from you, but you led me down.

You correlated increased western wokeness with Islamic extremists. How does Islamic terrorism propagate immorality in the west?

They are two different things.
That's my question
Re: Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister by Daystar7: 12:46am On Jan 10
Zhunnurayn:

I usually quote reasonable people, so me quoting you mean I expected much from you, but you led me down.

You correlated increased western wokeness with Islamic extremists. How does Islamic terrorism propagate immorality in the west?

They are two different things.
That's my question

It's no fault of mine that you couldn't comprehend what you read, I stated clearly that the moral decadence in France is getting worse and 'll destroy them on one hand and then Islamic jihadistic terrorist like you who think you're moral police to a people in their own land. Y'all keep migrating there in droves and procreating like rabbits to make sure y'all spread your jihadistic uncircumcised seeds among them and force them into ur demonic religion while killing those that resist. They are deeply entrenched in between two evils. Y'all always the first to condemn then but won't stop seeking assylum there. And please don't expect nothing from me? I don't fw jihadistic terrorist.
Re: Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister by Zhunnurayn(m): 1:18am On Jan 10
Daystar7:

It's no fault of mine that you couldn't comprehend what you read, I stated clearly that the moral decadence in France is getting worse and 'll destroy them on one hand and then Islamic jihadistic terrorist like you who think you're moral police to a people in their own land. Y'all keep migrating there in droves and procreating like rabbits to make sure y'all spread your jihadistic uncircumcised seeds among them and force them into ur demonic religion while killing those that resist. They are deeply entrenched in between two evils. Y'all always the first to condemn then but won't stop seeking assylum there. And please don't expect nothing from me? I don't fw jihadistic terrorist.

The bolded is the answer I needed, now you have clarified. Night night..

About the question of Islamic extremism, I will articulate you maybe tomorrow
Re: Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister by NaijaCover(m): 4:46am On Jan 10
Nawa o
Re: Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister by PaNnamdi: 5:27am On Jan 10
God1000:
This is getting out of hand and the current Pope is even supporting it

Now, would you allow such a person to meet with you for any official engagement as an upright political, religious or traditional ruler in Africa ?
Shut up!!!!

Your so called African rulers are cursed thieves and hypocrites
Re: Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister by Difrent: 6:10am On Jan 10
GanagiBitrus:

He can be his gay in peace.
What I hate is trying to drag gay rights & privileges with normal folks.

That is where they go overboard and people of good conscience MUST stop them especially making it universal and tying it to aid deliveries or Financial support.

1 Like

Re: Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister by Hamilton1(m): 11:20am On Jan 10
PEACE2023:
God ponish America and Europe
If they give you Visa now you go leave Nigeria Japa go der angry
Mumu angry
Re: Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister by Nicoddemus(m): 11:33am On Jan 10
Flamemignon1:

Come,let me show you,I will give you an insane prostate orgasm making you shake for days
Dirty possessed idiot
Re: Gabriel Attal Becomes France's Youngest And First Openly Gay Prime Minister by Flamemignon1(m): 11:50am On Jan 10
Nicoddemus:

Dirty possessed idiot
Like I said baby boy,come,let me make you cum on repeat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joe Biden Picks Senator Kamala Harris as VP / It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President / How We’ll Govern Afghanistan – Taliban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.