Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,342 members, 7,937,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Advice: Learning A Skilled Work Before Moving To US For Msc. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice: Learning A Skilled Work Before Moving To US For Msc. (16252 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice: Learning A Skilled Work Before Moving To US For Msc. by steeltrust: 7:37pm On Jan 11
Archtype:
please can you help us with some of the schools run trade school programs... Atleast, let me begin my Japa 2024 now
you can check city college of Chicago
Or you can make research about colleges that offers these trade in any American city or states. Please make sure they are public colleges and not private

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Advice: Learning A Skilled Work Before Moving To US For Msc. by Albertone(m): 9:12pm On Jan 11
obaidan:

your fear is a very very valid one, u are smart
this life ehn, to get anything worthwhile u most likely will pay a price. Its now left for you on this journey to decide what price you want to pay, and sincerely that is a personal decision. Personally I would not want to have kids with someone I would divorce, especially in the US where child support is crazy(its beyond money).
If you are not married, why not hold on/out for someone you really like and can build a family/home with. ANd if you are married already, just maybe there are other PRICES u can pay to get what you desire.

The emboldened would have been the best if not that 1. The one you love might be reluctant to take things serious with you because you don't have your papers yet. 2. Time is running out and you may have to vacate the US before seeing the one willing to settle with you.

One has to pay a price truly.
Re: Advice: Learning A Skilled Work Before Moving To US For Msc. by akigbemaru: 1:25am On Jan 12
tensazangetsu20:

Why can't you bring your family? Were you married in Nigeria before you left? Also what stops you from marrying an American. I know people say theres feminism and stuff but I have met really strong american christian women where I live that have influenced my life positively. I am sure theres millions of this such women in the US.

No family yet because I left to study. Senate passed the Immigration Reform since 2012 but the House blocked and since then I am immigrant alien. It is very tough and I was in Nigeria last year for the very first time. There are good women out there but very hard to find. But with time, it will work out. I married before but she refused to co-sign to remove the conditions for me.
Re: Advice: Learning A Skilled Work Before Moving To US For Msc. by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:31am On Jan 12
akigbemaru:

No family yet because I left to study. Senate passed the Immigration Reform since 2012 but the House blocked and since then I am immigrant alien. It is very tough and I was in Nigeria last year for the very first time. There are good women out there but very hard to find. But with time, it will work out. I married before but she refused to co-sign to remove the conditions for me.

You aren't meeting enough women. I have met a lot of amazing christian american women and I am not even in the US.
Re: Advice: Learning A Skilled Work Before Moving To US For Msc. by Sisib15: 4:48am On Jan 12
He said he was married before and maybe there are some things the OP did that he did wrong that he doesnot want to share
tensazangetsu20:

You aren't meeting enough women. I have met a lot of amazing christian american women and I am not even in the US.
Re: Advice: Learning A Skilled Work Before Moving To US For Msc. by Archtype(m): 6:06am On Jan 12
steeltrust:
you can check city college of Chicago
Or you can make research about colleges that offers these trade in any American city or states. Please make sure they are public colleges and not private

Good luck
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Advice: Learning A Skilled Work Before Moving To US For Msc. by studyless123: 3:07pm On Jan 12
tensazangetsu20:

grin grin grin Are you even serious or you're just joking. You can start dating and if you send me an invite for your wedding, I'll come for the steak.
Re: Advice: Learning A Skilled Work Before Moving To US For Msc. by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12
studyless123:

grin grin grin Are you even serious or you're just joking. You can start dating and if you send me an invite for your wedding, I'll come for the steak.

Lol definitely I want to marry an American.
Re: Advice: Learning A Skilled Work Before Moving To US For Msc. by U1(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28
mobilemykel:
Learn Forex trading. It’s a skillset . Should take you about 3 months, if you are a fast learner and when you get the US you can take money from your job and fund your account to trade

So Forex trading is so easy to master for consistent, sustainable trading after learning for just three months? Tell me how, please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Trading And Other Activities Allowed On Railway Tracks In Lagos? / Lagos State To Compensate Victims Of Otedola Bridge / Deplorable State Of Road In Ikwuano, Abia State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.