Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,230 members, 7,897,205 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:14 AM

Cheating On My Fiancee - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cheating On My Fiancee (228 Views)

Different Responses From Actors When They Are Caught Cheating On Their Wives / Does Cheating On A Bachelor's Eve, Her Night Count? Delarue | Radio / Man Loses Job And Catches Wife Cheating On The Same Day Then This Happens… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheating On My Fiancee by Moyin08: 1:37am On Jan 10
I have always wanted to cheat on my fiancée who is in school to finish her studies.

But her younger sister called Maria who she brought to be staying with me has been an obstacle,

She always find a way to stop me each time I want to cheat on her sister.

But yesterday I found a way to cheat successfully without Maria knowing about it,

I told her I want to attend a men church program that will last for three days and she happily agreed and supported me to go.

Meanwhile, my plan is to lodge in a hotel with a hookup girl for three days.

This morning as I woke up, Maria has already prepared breakfast for me, looking very excited,

She asked me to bring out the clothes I'll take to attend the three days program let her iron them for me so that I won't waste time to go once I get back from work.

I happily selected three outfits and gave to her and left for work.

I took a three days leave from my boss and told him to minus the three days I won't be at work from my salary.

I left and went to one hotel across town and paid for a three days lodge.

I contacted a hookup girl who showed up with her friend.

Her friend have big breastt and I picked interest in her too and asked how much for two of them for the three days and they said it's 30k, but I'll have to pay them 10k advance first.

I was still talking with them and Maria is already calling me on phone. 📞 "Hello brother Flovictor are you not going the program again?? You said you're going by 5pm, hurry up time is going"

I told Maria I'm coming..

I happily gave the girls the 10k advance and rushed home to bring my bag and meet them in the hotel.

Getting home now to pick my bag and tell Maria I'm going.

I was surprised to see three men sitting in my house all with their bags.

I asked Maria who they are and Maria smiled and said "This is Bro Mike, this is Bro Joe and this is Bro Clement, they're our church members, I invited them to join you 😂😂😂

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Sure 100%payment After Winning / QUICKBOOKS PAYROLL SUPPORT 8~8.8. + 6O.39. + 4O4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.