Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,322 members, 7,943,808 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

Betta Edu: Billions Stolen Daily But No Money To Fund Education – Shehu Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Betta Edu: Billions Stolen Daily But No Money To Fund Education – Shehu Sani (12175 Views)

Betta Edu Allegedly Returns, EFCC Keeps Mum / One Million Barrels Of Crude Stolen Daily — Ahmad Lawan / The APC National Women Leader Dr Betta Edu Shines At Ekiti APC Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betta Edu: Billions Stolen Daily But No Money To Fund Education – Shehu Sani by Reflect7: 4:28pm On Jan 10
Ebeano49:

Let's be clearer: When you appoint confirmed thieves into your govt, you cant claim ignorant of their thievery.
Matawale was rewarded with Defence minster despite all the revelations of shameless looting of Zamfara
Ganduje was rewarded with APC chairmanship despite the Gandollar sandal
Wike, a career politician without a single enterprise, pocketed Rivers resources for 8 years but was rewarded with FCT minister
Do you think these and others have repented all of a sudden?

AND ALL THE POLITICIANS IN YOUR IGBO STATE ARE ANGELS, CORRECT?

I NOTICE YOU IPOB ANIMALS NEVER MENTION YOUR CORRUPT IGBO STATE GOVERNORS AND LEADERS, WHO BUY MANSIONS ALL OVER AMERICA WITH YOUR STOLEN MONTHLY ALLOCATION FROM ABUJA.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME IN YOUR EAST, WHICH TENS OF MILLIONS OF YOU HAVE FLED TO THE SAME GANDUJE’S NORTHERN REGION YOU ARE ATTACKING.

NONSENSE.
Re: Betta Edu: Billions Stolen Daily But No Money To Fund Education – Shehu Sani by year2013: 4:30pm On Jan 10
Ance4Liverpool:
Shehu sani will still do the worst if giving the opportunity

Deal with the message not the messenger
Re: Betta Edu: Billions Stolen Daily But No Money To Fund Education – Shehu Sani by Ebeano49(m): 4:57pm On Jan 10
Reflect7:

AND ALL THE POLITICIANS IN YOUR IGBO STATE ARE ANGELS, CORRECT?

I NOTICE YOU IPOB ANIMALS NEVER MENTION YOUR CORRUPT IGBO STATE GOVERNORS AND LEADERS, WHO BUY MANSIONS ALL OVER AMERICA WITH YOUR STOLEN MONTHLY ALLOCATION FROM ABUJA.

CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME IN YOUR EAST, WHICH TENS OF MILLIONS OF YOU HAVE FLED TO THE SAME GANDUJE’S NORTHERN REGION YOU ARE ATTACKING.

NONSENSE.

Calm down bro! Tribalism has eaten deep into your soul.
Igbo people flogged Ekweremadu publicly in Germany. Didn't you see it?
Igbo politicians are the most unpopular set of people in Igbo land. Don't you know or are you faking ignorance?
Governor Ikpeazu of Abia and Ugwuanyi of Enugu couldn't win elections to the senate because Igbo people rejected them. Are you not aware?
Igbo people don't condone or tolerate thieving politicians bro. That's a fact! That's why you guys say we don't respect our leaders.
We call out nonsense regardless of tribe involved.
Re: Betta Edu: Billions Stolen Daily But No Money To Fund Education – Shehu Sani by aarinade79a: 7:20pm On Jan 10
I am not corrupt and I don't support criminals.I am not corrupt and I don't support criminals....
Re: Betta Edu: Billions Stolen Daily But No Money To Fund Education – Shehu Sani by Adambx: 10:25pm On Jan 10
I know am nt to put dis here bt pls i want u all to say a prayer to my Darling wife n son whome i lost on d 2nd dec and jan 5 tomorrow marks her 40 days prayer thank u
Re: Betta Edu: Billions Stolen Daily But No Money To Fund Education – Shehu Sani by plaetton: 1:48am On Jan 11
SoNature:

Let's be clear here: Tinubu is not responsible for the activities of his stealing ministers because a typical Nigerian has a dubious, opportunitistic and hypocritical mentality. No, that's not Tinubu's fault.
Sharrap dia.
The buck stops with Tinubu, and therefore all responsibilities and blames go to him.
Government officials usually follow the body language of their leader. If the body language of the leader encourages or endorses corruption, then they go on looting spree.
When the President, the Senate President and his deputy, the House speaker and many other top officials of this government already have thick files at EFCC headquarters for previous accusations of corruption, then corruption is more likely to becomes the sole objective of governance.

1 Like

Re: Betta Edu: Billions Stolen Daily But No Money To Fund Education – Shehu Sani by DMerciful(m): 3:08am On Jan 11
Is this all you can say?

What a corupt fellow you are
Ance4Liverpool:
Shehu sani will still do the worst if giving the opportunity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updated! Skye Bank Sued For Female Prostitution ( Now In New York) / Subsidy War: Expect Mother Of All Strikes From Monday –– Labour / Obi : Anambra Owns Disputed Oil Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.