Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Great Minds: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Great Minds: (586 Views)

A Question For The Great Minds / Plan Ahead Of Your Future: By Great Minds Worldwide / Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Minds: by skonto: 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2011
It s hard to see great minds that brought smiles in the face of  people , but when you see them you know them they are every where but some are greater then some it only take the Grace of God in  their life.in the world today they are lot of great minds i can point my hands on because this people has done things that mouth can not only say  but to jump up for the glory of God.
      let me invite the likes of T.B Joshua , he has done well for the masses and the world entirely by putting smile into some peoples face mostly on Nigerian, upon all the rejection from is country Nigerian he keep on doing that job of  happiness.he helps people in many cases  like charity e.t.c i don't want to say much because i know my fellow country men, they still change it for me but i will always tell people to see for themselves and see how God is using him to do in our country and the world entirely.may God bless u more, matobaroslam@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Dear *NL* LETS Know Each Other Beta Via Other SOCIAL Network! / Google Introduce Free Online Certificate Course / A Work Commences On Dangote N1bn Industrial Academy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.