Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,780 members, 7,930,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:51 AM

NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. (23692 Views)

Monday Ubani: I Asked God To Disgrace Magu Out Of Office For Detaining Me / Police Redeploy Zamfara DPO For ‘working With Bandits / Police Remove Ademola Adeleke’s Name From Exam Malpractices Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by ericmor: 6:07pm On Jan 10
Most Nigeria police are like criminals and sometime those lawyers do work together with them to extort money from clients. Me still dey go that alakara station for mushin cuz I heard they are thieves there and they can rope you for anything just to collect money from you, they must do their work by fire by force cuz I must collect my money from them. I no go gree
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by davillian(m): 6:18pm On Jan 10
Nigerian police are the number 1 problem of Nigeria....
Fix Nigerian police and Nigeria would beging to work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by Urgent1Million: 6:22pm On Jan 10
davillian:
Nigerian police are the number 1 problem of Nigeria....
Fix Nigerian police and Nigeria would beging to work.
An average Nigerian is corrupt, power drunk and greedy.
Only a small percentage of those in places of authority do the right things.
This country needs a complete overhaul.

2 Likes

Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by 3lami: 6:29pm On Jan 10
The contraption still get NBA or the criminal enterprise we witnessed after election petition tribunal ?
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by asobo1: 6:40pm On Jan 10
Hundeyin is a acting like a an educated police officer. The same person who accused the lawyer of acting without decorum is still the same person releasing statements.
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by Mitsurugi(m): 7:19pm On Jan 10
NOETHNICITY:
Is NBA implying that lawyers are above the law?

Shut up! May Nigerian police find and may you never see lawyer when that time comes. What a foolish comment angry
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by Mitsurugi(m): 7:20pm On Jan 10
asobo1:
Hundeyin is a acting like a an educated police officer. The same person who accused the lawyer of acting without decorum is still the same person releasing statements.

Hundeyin is a fool
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by Trustedpronet: 7:54pm On Jan 10
I'm not in support of NPF brutality but! Lawyers are also part of Nigeria problem...we Nigerians needs to protest against the lawyers too.
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by dangwarmai(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10
fineboynl:
..Nigeria is a banana republic.

Lawlessness and unprofessionalism
And what are you doing about it?
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by dangwarmai(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10
LowKeyManny:

I have come to understand that people are oftentimes reflection of the quality of leadership they get. Looking at the behavioural traits of Nigerians, do we really deserve good or corrupt-free leaders?
No!
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by israelmao(m): 8:04pm On Jan 10
Useless police they said bail is free but they still collect money for it.They are always flexing their muscles against civilians while they cringe when they hear the voice of kidnappers and armed bandits.

1 Like

Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by Bankowner: 8:06pm On Jan 10
The state Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin, confirmed the incident accusing Olumide of acting “without decorum”.

“Lawyers come to police stations every day without issues. He was different. He acted without decorum,” Hundeyin added.
What is Hundeyin saying now? And to say he is the face of the State Police command.
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by asanausana91: 8:34pm On Jan 10
Nigerian police is the worst organization in this country.
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10
Mitsurugi:

Shut up! May Nigerian police find and may you never see lawyer when that time comes. What a foolish comment angry
Your comment here is simply naive. If and whenever I desire the services of a lawyer, SANs would be readily available, usually at a price.
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by freemi(m): 8:59pm On Jan 10
NOETHNICITY:
Is NBA implying that lawyers are above the law?
above the law how? Can't you read? Which law did he break?
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by freemi(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10
NOETHNICITY:
Your comment here is simply naive. If and whenever I desire the services of a lawyer, SANs would be readily available, usually at a price.
see big mouth like SAN. 16year old child talking rubish here
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by Melagros(m): 10:36pm On Jan 10
BondRiv:
This rubbish needs to stop. Even officers that can't spell their names harass lawyers at police stations.

All those involved should be prosecuted.
I dey tell you
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by apunanwu311: 10:53pm On Jan 10
..Nigeria is a banana republic.Lawlessness and unprofessionalism..Nigeria is a banana republic.Lawlessness and unprofessionalism...
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by LAFOCUZY: 11:24pm On Jan 10
How is this different from a military rule. Things are deteriorating. Poor judgements by the court, lawer defending a lie and facilitating miscarriage of justics, NLC leader beaten and now this.

This is the danger when we support events and actions simply on the basis of our political, tribal or religious affiliation and not based on what is right and fair. Everyone is loosing it.
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by StarRida: 12:26am On Jan 11
NBA make una no gree for anybody oo this year 2024
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by stevups(m): 7:47am On Jan 11
clockwisereport:

Can they do that to a SAN?

Dare not
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by walozanga(m): 8:30am On Jan 11
Administration1:
If CCTV come out make i bend

Even if them get, it's not working. Lol
Re: NBA Plans Protest As Police Remove DPO For Detaining Lawyer. by KayB: 4:46pm On Jan 13
If the NBA refused to treat this case to an affirmative conclusion I won't pity any lawyer or accord them respect in this country. Nigerian police is becoming demonic day by day no thanks to the Espirit de Corps mantra.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Strips President, Minister Of Power To Allocate Oil Blocs / Video : I Am Going To Enrich My Friends-Atiku / Hushpuppi: IGP Queries Abba Kyari, As Malami Considers Extradition Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.