Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,964 members, 7,873,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Hon. Azeez Omoluabi Extends Birthday Congratulations To His Brother, Jelili B. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hon. Azeez Omoluabi Extends Birthday Congratulations To His Brother, Jelili B. (55 Views)

Ramadan 1445AH: Hon. Azeez Olanrewaju Omoluabi Extends Warm Wishes To Muslims / Birthday: Honourable Azeez Omoluabi Extends Warm Wishes To Chief Kure Of Offa / Omalizz C.e.o Felicitates With Olori Atuwatse I I I, Extends Birthday Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Azeez Omoluabi Extends Birthday Congratulations To His Brother, Jelili B. by Jimsonjaat96(m): 5:48pm On Jan 10
Honourable Azeez Oyeyemi Olanrewaju Omoluabi, the esteemed contestant for Offa Local Government Chairmanship under the All Progressives Congress (APC), extends warm congratulations to his brother, Jelili Ayodeji Omoluabi, on the occasion of his birthday celebration.

In a show of familial camaraderie, Hon. Azeez to express his heartfelt wishes for his brother's special day. The celebration reflects not only personal joy but also showcases the human side of the political figure vying for leadership.

The Omoluabi family's joyous celebration marks a meaningful connection amid the ongoing political activities in the region.

(1) (Reply)

Appz Review: Your Gateway To Effortless Ios & Android App Creation / Communication Unleashed: Long Range Walkie Talkie For Every Need / Reliable Pest Control Near You In Sharjah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.