Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,727 members, 7,875,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

It Shall Be Well III - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Shall Be Well III (56 Views)

The First Shall Be Last And The Last Shall Be First / Time For Bible Questions. Ask And It Shall Be Answered / "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Shall Be Well III by kpakpandoN(m): 7:00am On Jan 11
Over the past two days, I discussed the need for you to live righteously and make a habit of praising God if you want it to be well with you this new year. Today, I will look at prayer as one more spiritual activity that you must take very seriously in this new year so that it can be well with you.

It is obvious that things are getting tougher as we approach the end time. The consolation, however, is the Lord’s assurance in Joel 2:32, where He says, ” And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered…”

In the book of Judges, the Bible says that the children of Israel did evil in the sight of the Lord, and consequently, the Midianites terrorised them for seven years (Judges 6:1-2). However, when the children of Israel came to the realisation that it was the Lord that was punishing them because of their sins, they cried to Him in prayers. The Lord answered and delivered them from their troubles just as He will answer you today, in Jesus’ name.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

Beloved, for it to be well with you in this new year, you must repair your altar of prayer and be ready to pray earnestly to the Lord. Jesus promised all His followers who believe in Him that if they should ask anything in His name, He will do it (John 14:14).

What then are you waiting for? Pray to God now and continue to pray to Him until He causes a complete turnaround in every negative situation you might be experiencing. The Lord is ready to answer the prayers of His children this year if only they can pray. It shall be well with you as you spend quality time praying to God this year, in Jesus’ name.
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest / Prayer Exercise For Today / Prayer Exercise For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.