Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,478 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

(opinion): The Unstable Nature Of Nigerian Politicians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (opinion): The Unstable Nature Of Nigerian Politicians. (133 Views)

Peter Obi Is A Lone Voice In An Unstable World - Obi Of Onitsha / Nigerians May Experience Unstable Power Despite Commencement Of New Electricity / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(opinion): The Unstable Nature Of Nigerian Politicians. by finestedim(m): 10:15am On Jan 11
Overtime, a typical Nigerian politician is said to be unstable in his political affiliations and interests. Today he is here, tomorrow there. As they say, “ In politics, they are no permanent enemies, but permanent interest.”

Yesterday, the spokesperson of Alh. Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential Candidate of the 2023 General Elections in person of Barr. Daniel Bwala paid a courtesy visit to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the presidential villa, Abuja. The opposition party chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party during his visit to the president said he is committed to supporting the administration of President Bola Tinubu, even if that required him to defect to the All Progressives Congress. He further said, “ I am committing to play my part to support your administration, and I have no apologies to anybody.

Prior to this visit, Barr. Bwala is known for being a staunch critic of the APC government led by President Tinubu. In one of his interviews late December, 2023, Barr. Bwala was quoted to have said “ Even if you give Tinubu 30 years, nothing will work”. One may start to wonder what changed. Why the sudden change of mind? These and many more questions surround the minds of well-meaning Nigerians as to whether a typical Nigerian politician has integrity or not.

Anyways, let's see where this leads us.

- Edim M. Edim
(11/01/2024

Re: (opinion): The Unstable Nature Of Nigerian Politicians. by Ireportlive: 10:27am On Jan 11
Politics is not secret cult with covenant

You are free to move at any time when your loyalty isn't valued
Re: (opinion): The Unstable Nature Of Nigerian Politicians. by Noerection: 10:38am On Jan 11
From APUGA to PDP to LP to.....
All politicians are not stable including Pandora
Re: (opinion): The Unstable Nature Of Nigerian Politicians. by MTNnews: 11:12am On Jan 11
When will you do a post about Peter obi moving from APGA PDP n Labour

finestedim:
Overtime, a typical Nigerian politician is said to be unstable in his political affiliations and interests. Today he is here, tomorrow there. As they say, “ In politics, they are no permanent enemies, but permanent interest.”

Yesterday, the spokesperson of Alh. Atiku Abubakar, the Presidential Candidate of the 2023 General Elections in person of Barr. Daniel Bwala paid a courtesy visit to President Bola Ahmed Tinubu at the presidential villa, Abuja. The opposition party chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party during his visit to the president said he is committed to supporting the administration of President Bola Tinubu, even if that required him to defect to the All Progressives Congress. He further said, “ I am committing to play my part to support your administration, and I have no apologies to anybody.

Prior to this visit, Barr. Bwala is known for being a staunch critic of the APC government led by President Tinubu. In one of his interviews late December, 2023, Barr. Bwala was quoted to have said “ Even if you give Tinubu 30 years, nothing will work”. One may start to wonder what changed. Why the sudden change of mind? These and many more questions surround the minds of well-meaning Nigerians as to whether a typical Nigerian politician has integrity or not.

Anyways, let's see where this leads us.

- Edim M. Edim
(11/01/2024
Re: (opinion): The Unstable Nature Of Nigerian Politicians. by tuborme: 11:52am On Jan 11
APC and PDP are purely different ideologically

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Is No More What They Used To Be Just Like Boys Scout / Conditional Cash Transfer by Federal Government of Nigeria / Tinubu And Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.