Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,905 members, 7,889,995 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

Lemme Quickly Share A My Story To Most Fresh Accounting Graduates Herel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lemme Quickly Share A My Story To Most Fresh Accounting Graduates Herel (265 Views)

Accounting Graduates ONLY / Opening For Fresh Accounting Graduate / Accountant Or Fresh Accounting Graduate? My Advice For You!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lemme Quickly Share A My Story To Most Fresh Accounting Graduates Herel by Rubyjade: 3:57pm On Jan 11
Lemme quickly share a my story to most fresh accounting graduates here so you all don't make same mistake I made.

I graduated 2015 from a fresh school (Bauchi state university) and Ben the first set, as one of the best graduating student both in my department and fault, we had this notion that we would be retained as Graduate assistance lectures and that way sent for our masters and all that.
After graduation 2015 then service 2016-17, I waited with high hopes and no news from them, 2018 I got my first job as an accountant in an Airline in Kano state, but due to the fact that I didn't have senior friends advicing me or helping me position my life and also cos I was still waiting for my school, I felt reluctant to do anything not even purse my ICAN.
Months turned into years and I kept moving from one job to another, from Airline to Microfinance bank, to Agricultural industry, to real estate, this was how my life kept moving without any skill, Audit knowledge or comunitee to help me.

Today looking back I felt I had wasted 8yrs of my life waiting for something rather than pursuing my career, I did my international passport 2019 hoping to further my studies outside but I held back.
If only I had friends, colleagues or even a community of like minds who would have helped me align my life I would have done the following:
1. Joined an Audit firm (I even had one back then in Kano who signed as my guarantor while registering for my ICAN.
2. Pursue my IELTS
3. Had enough IT skill
4. Being abroad by now..

What if I tell you all that my school finally had it's conversation last year Dec after 8yrs and nothing was done or given to us...

Why I'm sharing this story, I wish I could talk to group of fresh graduates who want to pursue life in their field, find a community, find people in ur field who can guide u, and help you grow, learn a skill, an IT skill, build ur knowledge, attend seminars, and most importantly start with a firm that is in line with ur field and grow with them..

Most times I really wish I had the experience, knowledge, people and community I had now back then, but again the best way to be happy is to share my knowledge with others, and this is one of the reason for this group..

This group is aimed at:.
1. Giving everyone a sense of belonging
2. A platform to share ideas, and grow
3. The community u need for ur career
4. Learning ground..
Copied
Re: Lemme Quickly Share A My Story To Most Fresh Accounting Graduates Herel by africanman85: 3:53pm On Jan 23
[quote author=Rubyjade post=127892330][/quote]I read Accounting. Can u help me with any remote job ? I reside in Abia state

1 Like

Re: Lemme Quickly Share A My Story To Most Fresh Accounting Graduates Herel by Rubyjade: 6:10pm On Jan 23
africanman85:
I read Accounting. Can u help me with any remote job ? I reside in Abia state
Yes, I can.
Re: Lemme Quickly Share A My Story To Most Fresh Accounting Graduates Herel by africanman85: 10:28pm On Jan 23
Rubyjade:
Yes, I can.
I will be very happy. You can reach me on 08032655418 and africanman85op@gmail.com
Re: Lemme Quickly Share A My Story To Most Fresh Accounting Graduates Herel by Rubyjade: 7:31am On Jan 24
africanman85:
I will be very happy. You can reach me on x and africanman85@gmail.com
Join my remote job thread

(1) (Reply)

Technical Writer And General Assistant Needed. / Job Vacancy / We Are Hiring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.