Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,357 members, 7,978,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:10 PM

Reappearing Baby Rash, Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reappearing Baby Rash, Help! (224 Views)

Please A Nairalander Needs Help With This Stubborn Rash. / A Nairalander Needs Urgent Help On His Skin Rash And Solutions Necessary (pics) / Natural Cure For Baby Rash... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reappearing Baby Rash, Help! by Henk009: 7:31pm On Jan 11
Good day nairaland,

please help me, my baby of 7months old is going through pains because of this rash, people keep saying it's nothing but I can't stand the way my baby cry in pains. I have treated it twice, but this stubborn rash come back days later when I think it's over. Please guys what's the home remedy? I can't afford hospital or clinic right now because man is really broke and that rash has taken a lot of money out of my pocket in recent days.
Please help 🙏

Re: Reappearing Baby Rash, Help! by verybadmouth(m): 7:33pm On Jan 11
Change your location immediately. You dey Nigeria and you no dey sensitive to spiritual issues. You better run far before they run your pikin science
Re: Reappearing Baby Rash, Help! by Omihanifa: 8:05pm On Jan 11
Go and buy sudocream and thank me later

Another thing you need to do is to make sure where she sleep is well ventilated. Avoid a situation where the baby will sweat and still remain on the moist bedsheets. It an avenue for bacteria to grow.

3 Likes

Re: Reappearing Baby Rash, Help! by Alphamentips: 8:19pm On Jan 11
Heat related. Get a rechargeable fan

1 Like

Re: Reappearing Baby Rash, Help! by serenegroup(m): 8:38pm On Jan 11
Use shear butter, expose the baby's body to fresh air sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reappearing Baby Rash, Help! by Cassandraloius: 9:19pm On Jan 11
Omihanifa:
Go and buy sudocream and thank me later

Another thing you need to do is to make sure where she sleep is well ventilated. Avoid a situation where the baby will sweat and still remain on the moist bedsheets. It an avenue for bacteria to grow.

You've said it all.

(1) (Reply)

Home Healthcare Jobs Opportunities In Nigeria / Dudu Osun Soap Side Effects You Need To Know / Pile Cure Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.