Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,716 members, 7,921,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:35 AM

Sihle Sibisi Defends Her Actions After Claiming Tb Joshua Raped Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sihle Sibisi Defends Her Actions After Claiming Tb Joshua Raped Her (777 Views)

Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead / Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sihle Sibisi Defends Her Actions After Claiming Tb Joshua Raped Her by DaddyJapan(m): 11:01pm On Jan 11
SIHLE SIBISI DEFENDS HER ACTIONS AFTER CLAIMING TB JOSHUA RAPED HER

Orrin Singh | 11 January 2024 16:24

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bu2GxJKDUPA
'This is my truth'- Sihle Sibisi tells her story on TB Joshua

JOHANNESBURG - A Johannesburg woman, who alleges she was raped by late Nigerian preacher, TB Joshua, has defended her actions after speaking out.

Sihle Sibisi, who features in a three-part BBC documentary investigation, titled Disciples: The Cult of TB Joshua spoke to Eyewitness News following the backlash she has received on social media.

In the documentary, which aired on Monday, Sibisi and dozens of other women allege they were victims of rape and torture by the popular televangelist for more than 15 years.

Sihle Sibisi said she travelled to visit TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church of All Nations in Nigeria about 18 years ago.

She said she was chosen to stay and be an evangelist for God but soon, things took an uncomfortable turn.

"In the beginning, things were nice, but then I was taught to no longer call him prophet, I must now call him 'Daddy', because he’s our father. You get used to ‘this is our father, he loves us and protects us.’ but then you start getting to see sides where he starts getting physical with people, with disciples."

She explained how Joshua allegedly summoned her to his room one evening.

"Low and behold, he just looked at me and said: ‘Oh ja, Sihle, take off your pants’ and at that moment you’re not sure if is this really happening, or am I dreaming? At the end of the day, I ended up submitting to what he said and when he was done, it was if nothing happened and he asked me to leave."

While Joshua died in June 2021, the revelations in the recent documentary have sparked global shockwaves, with many now questioning the popular televangelist’s legacy.

Source: https://ewn.co.za/2024/01/11/sihle-sibisi-defends-her-actions-after-claiming-tb-joshua-raped-her
Re: Sihle Sibisi Defends Her Actions After Claiming Tb Joshua Raped Her by efego: 11:13pm On Jan 11
Speechless
Re: Sihle Sibisi Defends Her Actions After Claiming Tb Joshua Raped Her by illicit(m): 11:26pm On Jan 11
How is dat rape?

Was he armed?

Did he tear ur pant?

He talked to u and u obeyed
Re: Sihle Sibisi Defends Her Actions After Claiming Tb Joshua Raped Her by LikeAking: 12:39am On Jan 12
illicit:
How is dat rape?

Was he armed?

Did he tear ur pant?

He talked to u and u obeyed

U b mumu..
Re: Sihle Sibisi Defends Her Actions After Claiming Tb Joshua Raped Her by Wawelexy(m): 2:17am On Jan 12
What does his wife have to say to all these allegations? Why is she silent? God knows best
Re: Sihle Sibisi Defends Her Actions After Claiming Tb Joshua Raped Her by matify83: 3:34am On Jan 12
After watching the 3 part documentary, one observation I drew was that in all their narrations the wife of TB Joshua was never mentioned neither was she in the picture.

Was she that difficult to approach?

Was she not resident in SCOAN?

Too many untied ends
Re: Sihle Sibisi Defends Her Actions After Claiming Tb Joshua Raped Her by gidjah(m): 5:19pm On Jan 13
The day Heaven will EMPOWER that woman to talk ,d sky will pour out judgement.She knows a lot about her husband, she is also under strong oath of secrecy and the spirit of fear too, So. Do you know what it costs to be under this kind of people ?, Death in reality would be better off I tell you.You need to know what marriage does to people ,it brings you under the bondage of the other person who is d stronger !.
Wawelexy:
What does his wife have to say to all these allegations? Why is she silent? God knows best

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What If African Religion Was Recorded In Books / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders. / On The Existence Of The Biblical God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.