Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,300 members, 7,887,891 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:56 PM

Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party (59073 Views)

Ireti Doyle And Her Daughter At The AMVCA 2024 / Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers / Jay Jay Okocha And Mr Real In 'Shaku Shaku' Pose (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by naijapikin2(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12
He took her there for a reason. Nowadays parents just set up thier children for marriages.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by MasterTeeUSA: 10:53pm On Jan 12
Daddy's connection and networking to find suitable suitor lol

nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6camR8UjAso?si=D5KXP2yoQkigo_sa

Nigerian soccer legend, Jay Jay Okocha, and his daughter attend a star-studded house party hosted by the popular musician, Flavour. The party was held at Flavour's luxurious home, and it was attended by many celebrities, including famous actors, musicians, and other well-known figures.

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by betshopagent(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Time really does fly, it still feels like yesterday when NwaAmaikpe almost sprained his neck while staring into Jay Jay's wife, Nkechi's silver convertible Mercedes Benz S coupe as she drove along Ogui road in Enugu.

It might surprise you to know that it was not even remotely because of my fetish for other men's wives or because I was interested in finding out if she had any underwear on, but simply because we had been told that she gave birth to a white baby for Jay Jay, and this very girl who was barely 7months old, was in the car with her that day.

It's been many years now; one fact has changed, I won't be considered a pervert for picking any interest in her now; but one fact still remains the same, what fake news can not do, does not exist.
Legend! grin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Timtellect: 11:30pm On Jan 12
ecolime:

You display werey for 1 week, then dissappear for 1 year.

Welcome back again madman

Just viewed ur profile... since 2010 you joined nairaland, Omo, you don tey for here o

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Proudlyomonna: 11:34pm On Jan 12
Nonexisting1:
Eyes of village people

Na so them go dey smile evil smile wey no reach their mind angry
Their mind must not touch ground this year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Truvelisback(m): 2:37am On Jan 13
AllBlack:
Hold your daughter oh. Flavour na bad midfielder.
Baba dey find rich suitors for him daughter.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by placeofallure(f): 2:43am On Jan 13
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Time really does fly, it still feels like yesterday when NwaAmaikpe almost sprained his neck while staring into Jay Jay's wife, Nkechi's silver convertible Mercedes Benz S coupe as she drove along Ogui road in Enugu.

It might surprise you to know that it was not even remotely because of my fetish for other men's wives or because I was interested in finding out if she had any underwear on, but simply because we had been told that she gave birth to a white baby for Jay Jay, and this very girl who was barely 7months old, was in the car with her that day.

It's been many years now; one fact has changed, I won't be considered a pervert for picking any interest in her now; but one fact still remains the same, what fake news can not do, does not exist.

When I saw this comment, I had to scroll up and check the date whether it was an old post...Lo and behold who's back? NwaAmaikpe, Werey Alaṣọ!

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by candygist: 3:16am On Jan 13
AllBlack:
Hold your daughter oh.
Flavour na bad midfielder.

She's not a baby naw

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by oluwole1211(m): 3:50am On Jan 13
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Welcome back

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Astra101: 4:55am On Jan 13
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This man! Where have you been?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Bobbynobobby: 5:09am On Jan 13
DyingFetus:
I been seen her for palm springs, I been wan chyke am but she come day snub day

She get daddy's issues walahi

She dey snub you = daddy issues. With this your logic you sef get _____________ issues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by dangotesmummy: 6:03am On Jan 13
Truvelisback:
Baba dey find rich suitors for him daughter.
anything wrong with that?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by mariahAngel(f): 6:41am On Jan 13
Proudlyomonna:

Na so them go dey smile evil smile wey no reach their mind angry
Their mind must not touch ground this year.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin
The meme off me! 🤣
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by DaddyCash: 6:53am On Jan 13
Fine girl! tongue
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Mirasteel: 7:41am On Jan 13
AllBlack:
Hold your daughter oh.
Na bad guy 😁
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by femi4: 8:12am On Jan 13
AllBlack:
Hold your daughter oh.
She's above 18
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by HRMK: 8:28am On Jan 13
what is special about #igbo family meeting?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by SuperOnyi: 9:30am On Jan 13
shocked

She's really pretty, Okocha would be very lucky to have me as his son in-law.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by caracas: 9:50am On Jan 13
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nwaamaikpe the great is back …..
Please don’t leave us again…..
Nairaland indomie generation will not understand.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by dkidd: 5:02pm On Jan 13
Enemyofpeace:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Enemy of peace indeed 😂
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Enemyofpeace: 7:17pm On Jan 13
dkidd:

Enemy of peace indeed 😂
confirmed

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by Spaxon(f): 11:42pm On Jan 13
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nothing wey you go tell me. Na Daniel Regha be dis
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party by GindoX(m): 8:40am On Jan 14
Enemyofpeace:
I'm hungry jo

Lolss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To The Death Of Davido's Photographer, Fortune (Photos) / Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday / Cyril Stober And Elizabeth Banu's Wedding Reception Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.