Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr (53287 Views)

Court Declines Jurisdiction On Case Of Female Army Officer Who Married Foreigner / Female Soldier, Ruth Ogunleye Arrested After Complaining About Sexual Harassment / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by winner37(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13
Hassanmaye:

What's pick pin?

You don't know abi ?..
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Iamanoited: 3:24pm On Jan 13
MOHAMMED BELLO METAWALLE AND MOHAMMED BADARU ABUBAKAR SHOULD JOINTLY RETIRE

COL IB ABDUL KAREEM
COL GS OGOR
GEN IB SOLEBO AND RUTH OGUNLEYE WITH PAYMENT.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Wallade(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_b_N52V8CI

Female Nigerian Army Personnel Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltreatments

https://www.tiktok.com/@ogunleyeruthsavage1?_t=8iyl3rC44qU&_r=1

This lady, Ruth O., is a candidate for court martial. I think she is a misfit in the military, she is very unprofessional.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Elidrisy20: 3:34pm On Jan 13
Remove that khaki for them jare
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Supremos: 3:48pm On Jan 13
Wallade:

This lady, Ruth O., is a candidate for court martial. I think she is a misfit in the military, she us very unprofessional.
for exposing her ordeal?

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by victorazy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13
YourGFsnatcher:
. grin omooo. You don't know there are countries that don't have military? Dey play cheesy do your research

grin and they are up to 200 million in population grin

Keep joking !
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Wallade(m): 4:07pm On Jan 13
Supremos:
for exposing her ordeal?

You think Tiktok or social media is the best avenue to lay such complain. There are official correspondence/platforms to make such allegations.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Supremos: 4:27pm On Jan 13
Wallade:

You think Tiktok or social media is the best avenue to lay such complain. There are official correspondence/platforms to make such allegations.
You didn't listen to where she said she has exhausted all the necessary avenue?

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Wallade(m): 5:05pm On Jan 13
Supremos:
You didn't listen to where she said she has exhausted all the necessary avenue?

Like what avenue has she exhausted?

Is that the justification for going on social media and tiktok to complain about official issues?

She has an option to resign from the job too if all options of complaining are exhausted already.

You think rape and sexual harassment allegations are minor official issues?
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Hassanmaye(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13
winner37:

You don't know abi ?..
Yes
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by asanausana91: 8:23pm On Jan 13
This is what is happening in the military. Most of the female soldiers are now ashawo to those dirty generals.

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by asanausana91: 8:25pm On Jan 13
God1000:
This is bad, from lectures to military officers, they don't want to learn from their colleagues that have been sacked and humiliated

I'm sure the colonel will be investigated but she shouldn't have gone to social media, it's against military tradition.

If I were her, I would take my time, gather all the evidence and then report him to the army authority , infact the colonel will be afraid of her if he knows she has something she can use against him.

you don't know the military. Your senior is always right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by YourGFsnatcher: 2:43pm On Jan 14
victorazy:

grin and they are up to 200 million in population grin

Keep joking !
Hahaha I'm not saying we will do that. I'm saying we have the power to. The military is created from the constitution. It's the People that wrote the constitution. If we don't want the military as a nation we can scrap the military. They didn't fall from heaven, we have a military because it is us, the Nigerian people that made the military. We can do anything we want, that's why we are a sovereign nation. Its not the west or UN or China that gave us our military, its us that said we want a military.
I'm not saying we will do away with them, but I'm saying we can decide to do away with them
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by victorazy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14
YourGFsnatcher:

Hahaha I'm not saying we will do that. I'm saying we have the power to. The military is created from the constitution. It's the People that wrote the constitution. If we don't want the military as a nation we can scrap the military. They didn't fall from heaven, we have a military because it is us, the Nigerian people that made the military. We can do anything we want, that's why we are a sovereign nation. Its not the west or UN or China that gave us our military, its us that said we want a military.
I'm not saying we will do away with them, but I'm saying we can decide to do away with them

grin but you said we can do without military na !
Bros! No talk wetin go put us in trouble o!

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by YourGFsnatcher: 3:48pm On Jan 14
victorazy:

grin but you said we can do without military na !
Bros! No talk wetin go put us in trouble o!
Naaaa grin I said we can do way not can do without grin
I'm not ready for that chaos cheesy
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by victorazy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14
YourGFsnatcher:

Naaaa grin I said we can do way not can do without grin
I'm not ready for that chaos cheesy

I fear o!

1 Like

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by cutedharmee: 10:55pm On Jan 14
Wallade:

Like what avenue has she exhausted?

Is that the justification for going on social media and tiktok to complain about official issues?

She has an option to resign from the job too if all options of complaining are exhausted already.

You think rape and sexual harassment allegations are minor official issues?
Is like you're one of their family members bah cos d way u dey defend them no be hre. You don't know anything, keep supporting evil
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by winner37(m): 12:53pm On Jan 15
Hassanmaye:

Yes

Okay
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by Ameduedwin: 4:36pm On Jan 18
Gentlesoul2021:

Believe me she will be glad if they dismiss her that may even be her major priority. Her resignation letter will not be granted if she didn't take steps like this...
Nah so
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by JerryJude(m): 9:17am On Jan 23
God1000:
This is bad, from lectures to military officers, they don't want to learn from their colleagues that have been sacked and humiliated

I'm sure the colonel will be investigated but she shouldn't have gone to social media, it's against military tradition.

If I were her, I would take my time, gather all the evidence and then report him to the army authority , infact the colonel will be afraid of her if he knows she has something she can use against him.

Did you listen very well..someone is saying she has done everything within her power, she tried to used all military procedures, no one want to intervene, even the few ones that want to intervene were hindered..she has uses section 179 of the armed forces act no way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by victorazy(m): 3:35pm On Jan 26
YourGFsnatcher:

So u ar3 supporting that? For your mind the military is more powerful than the people? Seems like you don't know we can scrap the military if we want? Why are u talking like the military is above the constitution? And who told you similar occurrences haven't been looked at and the case successfully solved? U have not seen similar cases where the case was looked into because of the uproar from the masses? So she should be helpless because she's in the military? Why do you want to render her helpless? So for your mind there's nothing that can be done? I'm speechless

Shey you've heard that she has been arrested and punished?

You don't know how Army works I will lecture. That act can send her packing out of army.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/16/breaking-nigerian-female-soldier-who-complained-about-sexual-harassment-senior-military
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by YourGFsnatcher: 9:08pm On Jan 26
victorazy:

Shey you've heard that she has been arrested and punished?

You don't know how Army works I will lecture. That act can send her packing out of army.

https://saharareporters.com/2024/01/16/breaking-nigerian-female-soldier-who-complained-about-sexual-harassment-senior-military

Of course, because we allow it. We gave them the power to do that. We can take it away if we want
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by victorazy(m): 8:27am On Jan 27
YourGFsnatcher:

Of course, because we allow it. We gave them the power to do that. We can take it away if we want

grin grin grin You amazed me.
..but I've told you what will happen to her.

Is obvious you don't know anything about military. grin

Na there I made the money I used marry. Military is well organized, no atom of disobedience is allow in that place and most important, they are more like cult.

She doesn't belong there.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by YourGFsnatcher: 9:13am On Jan 27
victorazy:

grin grin grin You amazed me.
..but I've told you what will happen to her.

Is obvious you don't know anything about military. grin

Na there I made the money I used marry. Military is well organized, no atom of disobedience is allow in that place and most important, they are more like cult.

She doesn't belong there.
Seems like you don't know what a sovereign nation is. There's no any sector, part or section of the government that is stronger than the people. Whatever discipline or methods you think the military have is drawn from the constitution. Do you think the military can override the constitution? Who made the constitution? Is it not Nigerian people? If we don't want the president or the military we can decide to scrap the military.

So stop talking like the military have power over Nigerians. Whatever power they exercise is within the confines of the Nigerian constitution which supercedes every other law, policies, regulations or code of conduct.

So when I tell you as Nigerians, we can decide not only change the rules but also scrap the military of we want, we can do it
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by victorazy(m): 2:27pm On Jan 27
YourGFsnatcher:

Seems like you don't know what a sovereign nation is. There's no any sector, part or section of the government that is stronger than the people. Whatever discipline or methods you think the military have is drawn from the constitution. Do you think the military can override the constitution? Who made the constitution? Is it not Nigerian people? If we don't want the president or the military we can decide to scrap the military.

So stop talking like the military have power over Nigerians. Whatever power they exercise is within the confines of the Nigerian constitution which supercedes every other law, policies, regulations or code of conduct.

So when I tell you as Nigerians, we can decide not only change the rules but also scrap the military of we want, we can do it

Not discussing this issue with you again.
Re: Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr by YourGFsnatcher: 3:09pm On Jan 28
victorazy:

Not discussing this issue with you again.
You have very little understanding of governance. Neither will I do this with you. Bye bye

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fire Fighter, Dooshima Dennis, Wows In New Photos / Women Make Their Money Working At A Building Site (Photos) / Buhari Sacks 2,000 University Workers - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.