Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,782 members, 7,965,931 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 04:39 AM

Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection (11084 Views)

Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) / Governor Sanwo-olu Arrives Governor's Office, Addresses Civil Servants (video) / Sanwo-Olu Arrives Polling Unit In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection by zebszebs: 11:44am On Jan 13
Not only Rousey welcome.

What about a Ronda Rousey welcome?

Go to school? No!!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection by Sleekfingers: 12:06pm On Jan 13
Generalmystic:
It is only you that didn't know that Sanwolu is an ethnic bigot

How is he an ethnic bigot? Do you have any proof ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection by Myhusband(m): 12:08pm On Jan 13
Generalmystic:
It is only you that didn't know that Sanwolu is an ethnic bigot

obi that sent Northerners off as Governor is a nationalist, to me sanwoolu is too kind for you people, if I'm Lagos gov your kinsmen would have all relocated back to East
Re: Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection by Sleekfingers: 12:14pm On Jan 13
Chicagograduate:
Let us be sincere, sanwolu did not win the governorship election in Lagos State.The tribunal is a scripted judiciary.

Do you have proof? And you think Gbadebo won? No sensible Lagosian would have voted for that confused Gbadebo....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection by TrumpDonald2: 12:41pm On Jan 13
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CM5uFdN8j0?si=Zm0tbwgADv7-MEd_

Gov. Sanwolu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Supreme Court Affirms His Reelection

Oga, pls what is the meaning of the word 'rousey'? I still can't believe a moderator actually moved this to front page without editing it. This is an international forum for crying out loud.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection by Supremos: 1:18pm On Jan 13
TrumpDonald2:

Oga, pls what is the meaning of the word 'rousey'? I still can't believe a moderator actually moved this to front page without editing it. This is an international forum for crying out loud.
The error has been noticed and correction taken. It was supposed to be Rousing welcome 🤗. Anyways, thanks for your kind observation
Re: Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection by Supremos: 1:19pm On Jan 13
Ezmans:
he is doing nothing, infrastructures are decaying
I can't say as I don't live in Lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection by Supremos: 1:21pm On Jan 13
Khyrvxjzy:

idiot
defamation

keep changing my words

fool
dear Mods Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Mynd44 Puskin FOD Mukina2 Fergio001 will you people allow this man to be running around here insulting people?. Isn't this against nairaland rule 2 & 3?. Kindly do the needful
Re: Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection by Khyrvxjzy: 2:13pm On Jan 13
Supremos:
dear Mods Cc OAM4J Nlfpmod Dominique Mynd44 Puskin FOD Mukina2 Fergio001 will you people allow this man to be running around here insulting people?. Isn't this against nairaland rule 2 & 3?. Kindly do the needful

you are a fool
Re: Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection by Supremos: 3:24pm On Jan 13
Khyrvxjzy:

My mom, my Dad and my siblings are all fools. I am a miserable lost soul. It shall never ever be well with me in this life, Amen
🙏 Amen
Re: Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection by zudozz: 5:14pm On Jan 13
Supremos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CM5uFdN8j0?si=Zm0tbwgADv7-MEd_

Gov. Sanwolu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Supreme Court Affirms His Reelection

All these women wey dey wear Ashuebi dey follow politicians na only fVck they dey fVck them dey dash them small money n rice n face cap.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection by Chicagograduate(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13
Bluntemperor:

Your Opinion,since is free,but you still think in as an un-informed!
Your Obi was restored by same Judiciary-in Anambra State,when he felt cheated!
But now that things didn't go Una ways , Judiciary should be Crucified- ' all eyes on Judiciary'
Worse,was the wasted decisions of both Atiku and P Obi,to call for Press Conferences- after the Supreme Court Judgements! Oh,they are exercising their Rights, indeed!
In other words,you people did refuted Nigerian Judiciary by your bogus Press Conferences, but you still wants a soft landing in the future events!
O k, o,Nigerians have heard you loud and clear!
Stop using Anambra state to justify your rigging tactics.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:41pm On Jan 13
Depriest2020:
Just few domestic staff. Nothing Rousing here.

Werey

You wish twas shenedu
Re: Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection by yorubasweetboy(m): 4:26pm On Jan 14
Chicagograduate:
From 1999,Lagos State election results are determined by thugs who are sponsored by Tinubu.The tribunal is a figurehead
what are you going to do about it now?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection by yorubasweetboy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14
nairalanda1:

Yep, what happened elsewhere to APC supporters in the South East was evil

But it also happened in Lagos, and it was wrong.

YOU SHUT UP, BIGOT. The sooner we get rid of tribal bigotry in this country, the better for all of us Nigerians, regardless of tribe. So you know what happened in south east is evil, but how come it's only Lagos/southwest y'all like to denounce, you never denounce the evil in the south east. It's good to say y'all are hypocrites.

And no, I don't support any party, yours, or theirs.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection by yorubasweetboy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14
nairalanda1:

Yep, what happened elsewhere to APC supporters in the South East was evil

But it also happened in Lagos, and it was wrong.

YOU SHUT UP, BIGOT. The sooner we get rid of tribal bigotry in this country, the better for all of us Nigerians, regardless of tribe.
So you know of the evil in the east, but you choose not to talk about it, but choose to talk about the west own. What an hypocrite.

And no, I don't support any party, yours, or theirs.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection by nairalanda1(m): 4:49pm On Jan 14
yorubasweetboy:
So you know of the evil in the east, but you choose not to talk about it, but choose to talk about the west own. What an hypocrite.

Presumably, because this is a thread about the South West.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Relationship With Wike Has No Influence On The Election" - Edo REC, Onuoha / Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Learn Opposition Politics From Venezuela, Sudan’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.