Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,143 members, 7,887,314 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:33 AM

Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi (42024 Views)

You Need Help, Can’t Become Legend With Mouth – Oliseh Fires At Mikel Obi / Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta has tested positive for coronavirus. / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by pretydiva(f): 10:08pm On Jan 12
Let's hear from oliseh before passing judgement

2 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by DarkJeddi(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12
Okeatu:
How does this concern us?
Must everything concern you?
All you have to do is move along..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by kiddkash(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12
All I can say is hmmmm

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by oluwwasheun(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12
SpatialKing:
True
gosh, were you there with them?
Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by DarkJeddi(m): 10:08pm On Jan 12
pretydiva:
Let's hear from oliseh before passing judgement
Lol..

I take it you have no clue about who Oliseh is..😂

6 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Jackiedemie(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12
I think Mikel is talking too much these days. Anywhere, it's their matter not ours

9 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12
Tb Joshua matter never finish this one don enter...omoo e be like say this way motto na both NO GREE FOR ANYBODY and revelation of secrecy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by THEGALADIMA(m): 10:09pm On Jan 12
I agree totally about Oliseh's jealousy

9 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by DarkJeddi(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12
oluwwasheun:

gosh, were you there with them?
If you have been following Oliseh for how long some of us has been,you would have not been surprised by what Mikel said..
Garbage character as a player..
Garbage as a Coach..

14 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by DarkJeddi(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12
Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by pretydiva(f): 10:11pm On Jan 12
DarkJeddi:
Lol..

I take it you have no clue about who Oliseh is..😂
Oya lemme pass the mic to you. Kindly tell us who oliseh is/was

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Angelfrost(m): 10:11pm On Jan 12
Well... E go reach your turn to coach one day.

Ask Rooney, Lampard, Neville, and Gerard how far. tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Emperormartin(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12
All these people above saying they're waiting for oliseh's response, is he going to kill person?

For your information, oliseh is such a failure as a coach

12 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by felixtare(m): 10:13pm On Jan 12
All what he did to coaches in super eagles during is playing days,he doesn't want to experience it as a coach. Terrible coach

6 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Emperormartin(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12
durovic:
The guy should have remained a pundit
Exactly
Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by DarkJeddi(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12
pretydiva:

I've known Oliseh for 31 years..
Fought Amokachi for the Captain's band..
Fought and insult a Minister as a player.
He got booted out for gross misconduct as a Super Eagles player.
Vile piece of sh1t!
By the way, his younger brother was banned for life,from Nigerian National Teams for gross misconduct and insubordination..
So obviously it is a family trait.
So yeah, I know a thing or two about that piece of work..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by SmartyPants(m): 10:16pm On Jan 12
Emperormartin:
Without you saying it we know you're saying the truth...

Oliseh was trying to prove to Nigerians that he was "the perfect perfectionist"

But the image he was trying to create destroyed him even till today...

Enyeama, Mikel even emenike have More legendary status in super eagles than him

Stop talking nonsense. You can criticize the man but Oliseh tenains a Super Eagles legend.

None of those boys except Enyeama has played what Oliseh played in the world cup for Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by bennybuhari: 10:17pm On Jan 12
Oliseh is too controversial

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by tojahh(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12
Thr thing is... Where you guys forming a cacus abi una no form?

4 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Pacesetter123(m): 10:19pm On Jan 12
Eaglernorwich:
Oliseh was a disciplinarian
Which disciplinarian?
Make I hear word abegi!
Person wey no know tabiin about human management.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by honour7: 10:19pm On Jan 12
Eaglernorwich:
Oliseh was a disciplinarian

Exactly and the likes of Mikel, Eyeama and others taught he was too small to discipline them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Emperormartin(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12
SmartyPants:

Stop talking nonsense. You can criticize the man but Oliseh tenains a Super Eagles legend.

None of those boys except Enyeama has played what Oliseh played in the world cup for Nigeria.
You're the one talking nonsense!!!

Go and employ oliseh as a manager of a company you just established and see your company crashing down.

You have eyes but you cannot see

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by shimolv: 10:21pm On Jan 12
Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by oluwwasheun(m): 10:21pm On Jan 12
DarkJeddi:
If you have been following Oliseh for how long some of us has been,you would have not been surprised by what Mikel said..
Garbage character as a player..
Garbage as a Coach..
you still haven't answer the question, were you there with them when the incident happened to know OBI'S account is TRUE. And what do you know about Oliseh from the internet?

3 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Felix6: 10:22pm On Jan 12
Well, if anyone is bitter here it is mikel. From his utterances it's obvious they were out to frustrate the new manager. How can you speak of your manager like this?
He came straight to you and..... blablabla on the first day.
Saying a coach doesn't know what he was doing.
Mikel should better stop disgracing himself, by ranting like market women.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by DarkJeddi(m): 10:22pm On Jan 12
mcmbonu:
I’m just waiting for Sunday Oliseh’s response after Mikel’s shellacking. Let me camp on his TL

Let's do a Vote

Like for Mike
Share for Oliseh
Mikel only voiced what those of us that followed Oliseh's career knows..
The man is vi.le,an evil piece of work!

1 Like

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by YesGodcan(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12
Mikel Obi is annoying for God's sake shocked

The level hate has for anything Nigeria is beyond description.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Pacesetter123(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12
pretydiva:

Make I help the guy tell you......He was a very Proud and a Bossy fellow as a manager of supper eagle.

3 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by Felix6: 10:23pm On Jan 12
oluwwasheun:

you still haven't answer the question, were you there with them when the incident happened to know OBI'S account is TRUE. And what do you know about Oliseh from the internet?
Don't mind the fool, they always swallow everything thrown at them.

3 Likes

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by nerdjared: 10:23pm On Jan 12
Mikel Obi thinks he’s the greatest Nigeria player, too boastful

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oliseh Was Bitter, Jealous & Clueless, My Worst Manager - Mikel Obi by DarkJeddi(m): 10:24pm On Jan 12
Felix6:
Well, if anyone is bitter here it is mikel. From his utterances it's obvious they were out to frustrate the new manager. How can you speak of your manager like this?
He came straight to you and..... blablabla on the first day.
Saying a coach doesn't know what he was doing.
Mikel should better stop disgracing himself, by ranting like market women.
Of you have followed Oliseh as a player,then you will not be here making excuses for him..
He was an ill wind as a player..
And a triple ill wind as a Coach!

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

It’s Abuse!’ – Michael Owen Slams Manchester United’s Use Of Cristiano Ronaldo / Iheanacho In Man City's Starting Line-up / Sergio Aguero Drops Premier League Title In Street Parade (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.