Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,296 members, 7,964,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:33 AM

Remember This Recharge Card - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Remember This Recharge Card (42378 Views)

Do You Still Remember This Mobile Phone (pic) / Sony Ericsson P990i: How Many Of You Remember This Powerful Phone? / Mtn Changes Recharge Card Loading Pattern And Reduces Card Pin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember This Recharge Card by AlvinOO7: 11:51am On Jan 13
ecolime:

shocked

As an antic collection?
Exactly!!!
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by Deleolu75: 12:07pm On Jan 13
I remembered buy one 750 naira den . I told the seller to scratch for me . And get home to load . It was telling me it has been used .. I was calling the network. My mind never thought the pin noba has been copied from the point I bought it from .. my mind flashed back to who was looking behind the seller .. I had to go back there . Being someone I knew as customer. He too suspected his friend that came during the time of scratching.. they are boys . University boys . some could be in political office now . That was wen dollar was 120 .
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by aylagos(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13
youngrichnigga:
Everything na business for Nigerian government institutions, you're so bold to advertise this on a public forum......the responsible ministry's minister need to see this. Corruption every undecided undecided undecided undecided
mumu ni e. instead of you to ask question ewu.
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by aylagos(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13
TobiArchy:

get pesin wey finish nysc last year seriously looking for work... leta chat?
what did the person study ? if its what i need i will employ the person today today.
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by Kinzeyfranks(m): 12:26pm On Jan 13
aylagos:
Yes oo……… If you are a member of NYSC around Eti Osa and you need a place for your assignment please reply this post with your Whatsap number or email.

0-eight-1-4-nine-nine-4-six-1-eight-zero
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by quinox947: 12:35pm On Jan 13
An All in One Card.
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by sinola(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13
The cost of production of this recharge card is even higher than the worth of airtime...lol
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by aylagos(m): 12:57pm On Jan 13
Kinzeyfranks:

0-eight-1-4-nine-nine-4-six-1-eight-zero
what did you study?
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by brownbib(m): 1:32pm On Jan 13
No be today oh. Vividly well.
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by MrJames007: 1:35pm On Jan 13
kerry57:
Hmmm, how time flies. U go scratch scratch tire. At times some of the digits will be scratched off. U begin to call customer service.
Old times
lol

I remember

1 Like

Re: Remember This Recharge Card by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:02pm On Jan 13
Yes, early 2000s
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by SPAMBOX7: 2:12pm On Jan 13
LagBlogger:
Printing costs have changed a lot of things. Now even 5,000 airtime is a small piece of paper.
I was expecting someone to say this. no be lie my man life hard reach their side too grin
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by membranus: 2:34pm On Jan 13
Brendaniel:

I blocked my ATM since 2019, I've not used ATM since then and don't plan using yet....

Just being curious, with what do you now use to register with your banks' apps?
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by Deelaw(m): 2:52pm On Jan 13
Gentlesoul2021:
Indomie generation will think say na ATM card grin

This was when MTN had respect for Nigerians
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by Silentgroper(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13
ekelebeXstunner:
Gen Z not Indomie Generation. My eldest niece was born in 1995. She used this as a ten year old. Gen Z existed from 1997. E sure me die say children born then and later have no clue what the pictured card is.

Crap ... I do know that recharge card ...

But which one be booster card grin cheesy
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by Silentgroper(m): 2:59pm On Jan 13
Nonexisting1:
I used to buy this card, scratch it and use my own credit to call my then girlfriend to give her the pin. Kai, whenever I remember my simping days, I feel like stoning myself to death.

grin grin
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by Silentgroper(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13
worldclass68:

I used to make call and sell cards for my uncle then in unizik...we use dry sand sometimes to scratch them for customer cuz them too dey fear... grin

Those days where airtel is called V Mobile... to Econet to Zain and Airtel now..lol
its was celtel before Zain..

1 Like

Re: Remember This Recharge Card by stasius: 3:11pm On Jan 13
Waste of paper.
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by ibrahimismaila0: 4:36pm On Jan 13
grin
Olarewaju89:
grin

Na lack of trust bring exam.

You teach me finish, ask me if I understand, I say yes. Wetin come bring exam? undecided
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by Goddyrichie(m): 4:37pm On Jan 13
ekelebeXstunner:
Gen Z not Indomie Generation. My eldest niece was born in 1995. She used this as a ten year old. Gen Z existed from 1997. E sure me die say children born then and later have no clue what the pictured card is.
na lie me that was born in 1998 I know this card infact my dad and my uncle use to send me this card back then in 2005 to 2007 sometimes they mistakenly scratch d digits away cuz it’s not that easy to scratch it so easily
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by ufuosman(m): 4:39pm On Jan 13
Good old days
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by Brendaniel: 4:42pm On Jan 13
membranus:

Just being curious, with what do you now use to register with your banks' apps?

Just phone number and OTP then I use internet banking....

1 Like

Re: Remember This Recharge Card by Harmless1b(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13
Lol, where do u see it?
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by Chasito(m): 7:50pm On Jan 13
I was born in 2001, and I used this card, the last time i used it sef was in 2018.
Re: Remember This Recharge Card by Stanweezy(m): 5:38am On Jan 14
Gentlesoul2021:

That one dey pain pass....

I dey tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WhatsApp Allows You To ‘Put Words In People’s Mouth’ In New Feature / See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today / Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.