Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,064 members, 7,876,966 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Change Your Naira To USD, Naira On Final Crash - Landing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Change Your Naira To USD, Naira On Final Crash - Landing (261 Views)

Change Your Naira To USD. Dollar To Hit #1700 In Coming Days. / WEMA Bank: Your Naira Card Is Now Your Global Passport! / See The Amount I Exchanged Naira To USD Just Now (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Your Naira To USD, Naira On Final Crash - Landing by Notfogotten: 7:33am On Jan 13
You will net #2k to buy a small loaf of bread.

It's happening.

What's the current exchange rate?

Over 1000 companies to close down in the coming months.

Nigerian present leader are destroying the naira.

I have a solution not based on any economic theory that will salvage the situation.

But the administrators must ask for my ideas and pay heavily it. If things are not turned around in 8 months, I will refund fully.
Re: Change Your Naira To USD, Naira On Final Crash - Landing by Notfogotten: 10:02am On Jan 13
Notfogotten:
You will net #2k to buy a small loaf of bread.

It's happening.

What's the current exchange rate?

Over 1000 companies to close down in the coming months.

Nigerian present leader are destroying the naira.

I have a solution not based on any economic theory that will salvage the situation.

But the administrators must ask for my ideas and pay heavily it. If things are not turned around in 8 months, I will refund fully.
Re: Change Your Naira To USD, Naira On Final Crash - Landing by Peace1993: 3:55pm On Jan 13
EBAY ALERT 🚨: SEND LINKS FOR YOUR EBAY CHECK OUTS @ a very low rate

09158583070, 09038766557(whatsapp)
Re: Change Your Naira To USD, Naira On Final Crash - Landing by Notfogotten: 6:53pm On Jan 13
Peace1993:
EBAY ALERT 🚨: SEND LINKS FOR YOUR EBAY CHECK OUTS @ a very low rate

09158583070, 09038766557(whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Ghana To Lose $3.8 Billion World Bank Funding Over Anti-lgbtq+ Bill / Crypto-arbitrage-trading That Works: See How Much Profit You're Leaving Behind / Enugu State Governor Set To Demolish Gtbank Headquarters, Gives 24-hour Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.