Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,659 members, 7,979,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 02:13 AM

Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, (22046 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Some Celebs Lie About Having Glamorous Lives / "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Tzar(m): 9:09am On Jan 14
It is a thing of pride!
Only 30% of men get regular sex without buying it. When something is not easy, it becomes valuable. Unlike women, Men don’t get sex easily. They MUST either buy it if the are a SIMP, or work hard to get it free if they are Alpha males. Yet so many men still live SEXLESS / masturbation full lives.
The few who can get it easily and multiple times are seen amongst their peers as Alphas!
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by AntiChristian: 9:12am On Jan 14
Kukutente23:

So if we go with your >10 threshold, mohomodu na animal at 11+ ba

Not really! I already made provisions for divorce and polygamy!

But your Yahweh got 32 virgins as booty in Numbers 31:40.

Emphasis on Yahweh!
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Psoul(m): 9:49am On Jan 14
Man boasting of high body count is like a military man boasting of how many terrorists he has captured or killed.

Men's body count is like how many territories have you conquered. Men see sex with women as a win to men.
Women also agree with it that way. That is why women will always say "he used me and dumped me."
They believed that any man than " won" (had sex with) them should remain with them.

So any woman trying to measure her body count with that of a man is now wise.

I may not wish to believe the above front the moral angle of it, but this is just fact and how it is.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Kukutente23: 10:46am On Jan 14
AntiChristian:

Not really! I already made provisions for divorce and polygamy!

But your Yahweh got 32 virgins as booty in Numbers 31:40.

Emphasis on Yahweh!
You mean Yahweh married 32 virgins?

What is the essence of the provision for divorce and polygamy? So sex due to polygamy does not add to body count abi? Islamists and deceit

1 Like

Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by AntiChristian: 11:40am On Jan 14
Kukutente23:

You mean Yahweh married 32 virgins?

What is the essence of the provision for divorce and polygamy? So sex due to polygamy does not add to body count abi? Islamists and deceit

Quote the verses of Numbers 31:39-40.

Tell us what happened to all the virgins shared to your God?

Tell us what happened to the rest thousands virgins that their families were killed!

Christians hiding the violence and deceit in their Bible!
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Kukutente23: 12:16pm On Jan 14
AntiChristian:

Quote the verses of Numbers 31:39-40.

Tell us what happened to all the virgins shared to your God?

Tell us what happened to the rest thousands virgins that their families were killed!

Christians hiding the violence and deceit in their Bible!
Is that why Muhammad had body count of 11+?

Yahweh does not sleep with women
At least you islamists claim your Allah cannot have intercourse so why do you think Yahweh who is the true God will sleep with women
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by Kemadealadire(f): 7:11pm On Jan 14
Very disheartening and annoying what this generation upholds.
Re: Men Boast About Having A High Body Count Like It’s A Thing Of Pride - Erica, by BluntCrazeMan: 1:10pm On Mar 13
Gistblog9ja:
Reality Tv star, Erica Nlewedim has taken to her social media space to knocked down men who boast about having a high body count.

According to Erica Nlewedim, She said It’s so funny how men are actually boasting about having a high body count like it’s a thing of pride who will marry you? And you also have the guts to shame women 🤦🏽‍♀️🤣

Erica Nlewedim

Her follower Afumuzor replied:

She fired back:

And Erica wants to join them and boast of the same thing naa??

Erisco tomato woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ufuoma Mcdermott At The Boston Marathon / ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye / A Picture Of Wizkid Wearing A Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.