Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,655 members, 7,918,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 11:03 PM

.. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? (2767 Views)

Listen Live! On VOP 90.3 FM- Agenda Against Igbos In Lagos And Nigeria / Oshiomhole Spotted Listening To Tinubu At Chatham House With Rapt Attention / BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by Putindbutt: 7:29pm On Jan 17
Dafresh:

Hate" I and you who's the hater?
After Buhari 8yrs wasted tenure you brought another calamity called Tinubu and you're here claiming you love Nigeria
Buhari is far better than 16years of PDP.
Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by Rolings: 7:30pm On Jan 17
SeeWahala:

99% of the people from that particular section of the country are known for their ability to speak truth to power , something other people from other regions need to emulate undecided

I commend them for it.

This Lie again
How come you people only know how to speak to power at the centre
Only to end up electing disasters as governors .

Simple

You don't speak any truth to power but only attack those not from your tribe

2 Likes

Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by Rolings: 7:32pm On Jan 17
Pakute:

Which truth are they speaking to power?, give me an example?. When they are with the Government at the center, their mouths were busy with food that they couldn't speak but as soon as they lost the center, everything must burn. What truths are they speaking to their Governors and Lawmakers?. hypocrites!

You dey mind them.

Attacking whoever is not from their tribe is the truth to them
Yet the can't speak truth to their incompetent governors and keep electing failures .

1 Like

Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by Putindbutt: 7:33pm On Jan 17
Listening live to the anti-government radio, gathering of losers and wailers.
Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by Putindbutt: 7:37pm On Jan 17
Gandollar:
You are wailing!! You are wailing too much. The time a broke boy like you spend in wailing can be put to better ventures to lift you out of poverty.
You guys are quick to broke shame people but una dey online dey beg pass.
Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by Putindbutt: 8:38pm On Jan 17
See Precious getting emotional, a presenter discussing conspiracy on national radio, lol.
Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by Gandollar(f): 8:39pm On Jan 17
Putindbutt:

You guys are quick to broke shame people but una dey online dey beg pass.
You too needs to be lifted out of poverty. Check yourself.
Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by Gandollar(f): 8:42pm On Jan 17
Pakute:

That station must go down.
Stop chest beating on the NL. Approach the appropriate authority you said No. grin
Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by Gandollar(f): 8:45pm On Jan 17
Pakute:

My hole is your lifetime dream, little boy.
Which hole? Which dream? Hahaha 😄

I Sabi you reach house ooo..
Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by Putindbutt: 9:01pm On Jan 17
Gandollar:
You too needs to be lifted out of poverty. Check yourself.
Come and lift me na, airlifter.
Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by Justiceleague1: 11:36pm On Jan 17
TimeManager:
The toxicity on this radio station is crazy, getting worse each day. i have to delete this station from my list, say No to negativity.

-kiss the truth!
This BABA still dey!!! grin grin grin
Baaaahahahahahhaaaa!!!
Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by Dafresh: 12:14am On Jan 18
Putindbutt:
Buhari is far better than 16years of PDP.
will you say Amen let Buhari eight years happen to your life

1 Like

Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by Iamanoited: 6:49am On Jan 18
Who registered VOP for business? Is it MACBAN or IPOB? It can't be CAMA AND NBC.
Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by Iamanoited: 6:53am On Jan 18
Who registered VOP for business? Is it MACBAN or IPOB? It can't be CAMA AND NBC.

IT IS TIME FOR NASS TO PROSCRIBE VOP, MACBAN, IPOB ETCETERA ETCETERA.
Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by Saao(m): 6:55am On Jan 18
Pakute:
NBC must wake up to its responsibility and bring down the hammer on the radio station before other tribes are provoked to respond in a heavier manner.
is like you're not aware that NBC code has been declare null and void by the court?
Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by HeightsKE: 12:56pm On Jan 18
Christlike01:

No,it isn't wrong; that's how to give it back to those loudmouthed fools from hell ! They don't deserve any form of civility or decency 'cause they aren't decent or civilised themselves!
I am not talking about whatever you are saying,I am talking about him taking all this to a dead lady who committed suicide..don't we have any morals and respect for the dead again?!
And honestly you may have to change you moniker if this is how you want to go
Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by stacyadams: 5:29pm On Jan 18
Dafresh:
will you say Amen let Buhari eight years happen to your life
amen on his behalf cheesy buhari 8 years must happen in his life
Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by BondRiv: 8:24pm On Jan 18
Where are they broadcasting from? I haven't heard that trash on the airwaves, if their content is truly as you say.

Some judges don't consider national interest, when they give certain judgement. Look at the recent judgement against NBC. Just because these judges have armed security, they believe they are invincible. The judiciary shouldn't let this country burn.
Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by cassyrooy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 18
Pakute:

Voice of people is becoming another radio biafra, an ipcb wing whereby all sorts of lies, propaganda, unsubstantiated rumors, tribal hate, ehnic slurs are being promoted. A station where 99% of its audience are from a particular section of the country. Disturbingly, callers attack, bully and harrass whoever that has a differing opinion, text messages are replete with unprintable words, messages of hopelessness, wishing the country burn, pains, bitterness is wht you find in their voice. Their political programme comes up between 1pm -3pm and 7pm -9pm everyday of the week, it is one of the worst shows on earth. It is more or less like the congregation of losers who are stuck in defeat. They are allowed to promote all kinds of conspiracy theory, seccessionist agenda and re-echoing chants of marginalization. From the body language of the staff and management, it is obvious their preferred candidate in the last election but the disinformation is a step taken too far. The station is dangerous to the country.
Why choke on where truths are spoken and lies dismantled?

Though I've never heard paid much attention but you're a prime hater of Igbos and their collective progress.
Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by TimeManager(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16
Obidients are crying on this radio station, they are unhappy naira is improving. They even suggested that naira will fall back to where it started. The hate and bitterness in these guys is made from the pit of hell.

-kiss the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. Is NBC Listening To VOP 90.3fm? by TimeManager(m): 3:05pm On Apr 16
The programe has just ended. The hate from this radio station and their audience is so scary. I have never seen this type of hate before. They don't want to hear any good thing happen to the country, it makes them angry.

-kiss the truth!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Massive Turnout For Protest In Zamfara: Photos / VAT To Be Increased To 15%? / Ndiigbo & Biafrans: Time To Properly Honour Our Dead Heroes In Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.