Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,643 members, 7,930,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 12:45 PM

Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Business (64 Views)

What Online Business Can You Start With 10k? #businessideasfriday / How To Start Online Business - 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With No Money / Is It All Online Business That Needs Copyrighting ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Business by Earngurly: 11:17am On Jan 13
Do you know there's an online business called Affilate marketing.

Affilate marketing is all about recommending a product that doesn't belongs to you to people and getting a commission.

Do you know it's very easy for one to make 150k in a day

How u can make 150k
if you promote a product of 30k you will get commission of 50% which is 15k

So if you sell the product to 10 people in a day you'll making 150k .

I have decided to give a discount of 10k instead of 30k to few persons to start this business Because of the hardship I do see people faceđź’”.

If you are interested in this life changing opportunity.

Send me a DM on whatsapp to get started

(1) (Reply)

Ict Solutions / Exploring Biotechnology For Wealth Creation And Therapeutics - BENIN CITY / Happy New Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.