Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Are You Not Enjoying Nairaland Now Mr. Mynd44 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Not Enjoying Nairaland Now Mr. Mynd44 (2204 Views)

Tinubu Not Enjoying Enough Support From Buhari As Expected β€” APC Chieftain / Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter / MC Oluomo Tweet: Daily Trust, TheCable, Others Disagree With Mynd44 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Not Enjoying Nairaland Now Mr. Mynd44 by Occurstaem(m): 11:56pm On Jan 14
greatness22:
Fergie001, Mynd44, Seun Nlfpmod is this comment not a tribal inciting comment to you guys?

greatness22:
Seun Nlfpmod Mynd44, Fergie001 are you guys seeing his signature?

Isn't that inciting tribal war?
Seriously
Kindly point out how and why that comment you quoted is "a tribal-inciting comment".

It's your likes that don't what history to be taught in our schools.

[https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan] βͺβͺβͺ This particular thread that year exposed the hatred people like you have for YorΓΉbΓ‘.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Not Enjoying Nairaland Now Mr. Mynd44 by zombieHUNTER: 8:04am On Jan 15
YorubaDemonswag:

Yes he is, seun wey dey deceive himself, make anybody commit crime if I no go check name

when person cut off human skull
come check name nah..
who dey hold you
Re: Are You Not Enjoying Nairaland Now Mr. Mynd44 by OfficialAPCNig: 11:30am On Jan 15
Odogwuzack:

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

Go and cure your deliberate ignorance on that thread.

It is a 2011 post election thread. For the records, Jonathan won 5 out of the 6 SW states by a landslide but that didn't stop you guys from dragging the Yorubas like tiger generator.

Yorubas never started tribal hate on any social media platform, you guys always do... And then cry wolf when Yorubas push back.

Which one is cry wolf if Yoruba push back.

Which push back?

Do you honestly think you'll stand Igbos on social media if we are given free hands to go on a full scale social media cyber war?

You don't even stand a chance.

You are posting a 2011 thread. Why not post 2010 threads when Yorubas started insulting Jonathan. We haven't forgotten the names your elders, including Soyinka and your influencers like Omojuwa called Jonathan, his wife and Igbo ministers like Ngozi Okonjo (Fin Minister), Oduah (Aviation Minister), and Ihejirka (COAS)

It were Yoruba Senators that went to court to stopped the Senate from recognising and making Jonathan as Acting President.

You think we have forgotten all these.

The same way una insulted Jonathan, Ijaws and Igbos will be the same way we will continue to drag Tinubu and his Yoruba kinsmen.

Nobody has monopoly of toxicity.
Re: Are You Not Enjoying Nairaland Now Mr. Mynd44 by Odogwuzack: 2:02pm On Jan 15
OfficialAPCNig:

Which one is cry wolf if Yoruba push back.

Which push back?

Do you honestly think you'll stand Igbos on social media if we are given free hands to go on a full scale social media cyber war?

You don't even stand a chance.

You are posting a 2011 thread. Why not post 2010 threads when Yorubas started insulting Jonathan. We haven't forgotten the names your elders, including Soyinka and your influencers like Omojuwa called Jonathan, his wife and Igbo ministers like Ngozi Okonjo (Fin Minister), Oduah (Aviation Minister), and Ihejirka (COAS)

It were Yoruba Senators that went to court to stopped the Senate from recognising and making Jonathan as Acting President.

You think we have forgotten all these.

The same way una insulted Jonathan, Ijaws and Igbos will be the same way we will continue to drag Tinubu and his Yoruba kinsmen.

Nobody has monopoly of toxicity.

Hahaha... Why not go ahead and post your 2010 thread? cheesy

So what made you think you guys have a chance against Yorubas in cyber war? E be like dem don curse una with chestbeating sha. grin

You beat chest now and cry victimisation the next minute. cheesy

And for the records, all the people that spoke up for Jonathan then were Yorubas. 2010 isn't that long for you guys to rewrite history again. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Not Enjoying Nairaland Now Mr. Mynd44 by YorubaDemonswag: 2:34pm On Jan 15
zombieHUNTER:

when person cut off human skull
come check name nah..
who dey hold you

Yes I will and when some people carry πŸ’Šdrugsgrin
Re: Are You Not Enjoying Nairaland Now Mr. Mynd44 by YorubaDemonswag: 2:34pm On Jan 15
greatness22:
Seun Nlfpmod Mynd44, Fergie001 are you guys seeing his signature?

Isn't that inciting tribal war?

What's your problem with my signature?
Re: Are You Not Enjoying Nairaland Now Mr. Mynd44 by Alaigbo(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15
But what you claim here is exactly what you did. If you do not hate Buhari out of bigotry how come you never meted same measure of insult disdain on Theodore Orji Peter Pandora. Obi Kalu Orji Ikpeazu n many other failure you elect d as governors.

Northernblood7:

Most of the people you call Tribal warlords are in one corner observing things. Nobody loves Chaos but you are not expected to fold your hands when it is brought to your table.

When Tinubu rigged himself in, some people went mad and started attacking Igbos because they thought that we attacked Buhari due to his tribe not incompetence so they declared war on my people ahead of time. You don't expect us to clap for them na. If na madness, we for do am woto woto until we destroy everything. It still won't stop us from calling out any incompetent Nigerian leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Not Enjoying Nairaland Now Mr. Mynd44 by Greenback: 4:18pm On Jan 15
tunjijones:

Nobody is asking you not to attack Tinubu. But when you tribalise it is when we wld have issue.

When you attack the whole Yoruba for Tinubu alleged wrong doing, then we wld have problem.
What was part of the reasons you guys attacked Jonathan then?
Wasn't it cos, according to you,he gave Igbos juicy appointment?

Seun law is very clear to everyone,whoever you are : do anyhow,see anyhow
Re: Are You Not Enjoying Nairaland Now Mr. Mynd44 by Shikini: 6:21pm On Jan 15
aswani:

You know one thing, I actually don't have a problem with them attacking all Yoruba people for President Tinubu's current policies, which I know will bear fruit eventually and which past Presidents should have done to save President Tinubu needing to do it now, it's when they talk of election rigging, Judiciary influencing and drugs that I find hard to stomach.

All of these things are false yet Peter Obi supporters will continue to bring them up simply because President Tinubu roundly defeated their Tribal local champion in elections.

Surely the mods should now start handing out bans based on posters persisting with false, libellous stuff like that.

Oga, deep down your heart, do you truly believe that Tinubu defeated Obi in Rivers state?

Did you follow the various reports of Observer Missions like EU etc?

Hold on sir. Three elections (President, Senate & Reps) were conducted on same day, same time, same venue and same BVAS machine. Senate and Reps were transmitted successfully from polling units. They then delayed the presidential results to allow themselves nearly 3 days interval to replace them with fabricated results sheet. INEC that promised Nigerians electronic transmission of results shamelessly made a u-turn claiming there was a 'glitch'.

Sha, congratulations !
Re: Are You Not Enjoying Nairaland Now Mr. Mynd44 by Ndibunna: 6:23pm On Jan 15
Northernblood7:

Mr Seun please caution Pakute . We love peace but when violence is presented, we threat it with equal and opposite reaction

Defend yourself first
Re: Are You Not Enjoying Nairaland Now Mr. Mynd44 by aswani(m): 6:29pm On Jan 15
Shikini:

Oga, deep down your heart, do you truly believe that Tinubu defeated Obi in Rivers state?

Did you follow the various reports of Observer Missions like EU etc?

Hold on sir. Three elections (President, Senate & Reps) were conducted on same day, same time, same venue and same BVAS machine. Senate and Reps were transmitted successfully from polling units. They then delayed the presidential results to allow themselves nearly 3 days interval to replace them with fabricated results sheet. INEC that promised Nigerians electronic transmission of results shamelessly made a u-turn claiming there was a 'glitch'.

Sha, congratulations to you.

When have EU ever said we have held free and fair elections in Nigeria.

If you don't have proof that APC rigged Rivers, I don't think you should be claiming it. We all have proof that Cynthia Okeke rigged for LP, feel free to bring your own.

I am sure LP had agents on ground in all polling stations seeing as they were so popular in Rovers state. Let the LP agents bring their pictures of their polling unit results, as counted by the returning officer, and we can compare it with what INEC has. If there is a mismatch, I myself will Jon you to challenge INEC.
Re: Are You Not Enjoying Nairaland Now Mr. Mynd44 by Forumites: 8:14pm On Jan 15
That one wey dey grill vulture is most affected. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Peter Obi Is Leading Despite Inec's Gimmicks! / Without My Approval Emir Sanusi Could Not Have Reconciled With GEJ - Kwankwaso / Did I Just Hear Dumbo Sambo End His Boring Speech With "Eko O'nibaje"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.