Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,527 members, 7,888,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:58 PM

Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor, Tinubu Tells APC Governors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor, Tinubu Tells APC Governors (12555 Views)

Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor- Tinubu / Nigerians Are Not Lazy, Have No Reason To Be Poor – Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy Favours The Rich More Than The Poor – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor, Tinubu Tells APC Governors by Emvicprints1: 5:33pm On Jan 14
All this idiots supporting nonsense. There is no 24hrs light round Nigeria and he dey talk rubbish
Re: Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor, Tinubu Tells APC Governors by DMerciful(m): 5:34pm On Jan 14
Tinubu himself cannot defend his wealth, stop playing
Chinjo2:
If EFCC under Tinubu can secure the conviction of just 20 politicians then I will start supporting him.
The politicians that have milked this county dry are walking freely and getting top appointment in APC government while EFCC are running after ordinary Yahoo boys.

Are Yahoo boys responsible for lack of electricity, job, roads and quality health care in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor, Tinubu Tells APC Governors by Jovi10: 5:41pm On Jan 14
Sharpsharp00123:
u can join those fools at d other side of d divide

U won’t b missed, u are supporting the same people that denigrate your heritage simply because u want to form woke

U go soon get sense

you can see that people like you are the problem o Nigeria. You vote based on tribe. Unlike you I analyze the candidates before coming to a conclusion, because I have a working brain unlike yours that's just there for decoration. I'm pretty sure you voted for Buhari for his 2 terms, so how can i take someone like you serious.

If I may ask how did the Igbo's degenerate our heritage?
Re: Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor, Tinubu Tells APC Governors by Gre8ness: 7:03pm On Jan 14
9ja curse made some people think there problem is family curse. My brother nothing like family curse na 9ja curse dey affect youth life. Youths, let's stand up and face this useless POLITHIEFCIANS. #Nogree4anybody
Re: Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor, Tinubu Tells APC Governors by Apel147(m): 10:24pm On Jan 14
Gandollar is not in Tinubu govt..

Uchesis:

Gandollar

Let him start with that one first grin
Re: Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor, Tinubu Tells APC Governors by jydo34547: 10:49pm On Jan 14
True! Most politicians are not there to make a difference. They just want to make more money or hold the position, or both.True! Most politicians are not there to make a difference. They just want to make more money or hold the position, or both....
Re: Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor, Tinubu Tells APC Governors by Fearyourcreator: 11:20pm On Jan 14
Chinjo2:
If EFCC under Tinubu can secure the conviction of just 20 politicians then I will start supporting him.
The politicians that have milked this county dry are walking freely and getting top appointment in APC government while EFCC are running after ordinary Yahoo boys.

Are Yahoo boys responsible for lack of electricity, job, roads and quality health care in Nigeria?
Tinubu doesn't need the support of yahoo boy
Re: Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor, Tinubu Tells APC Governors by cardoctor(m): 11:53pm On Jan 14
Hmmm. Make i keep quiet first.
Re: Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor, Tinubu Tells APC Governors by Fujiyama: 4:35am On Jan 15
JADEK04:
I have know and believe that Tinubu love Nigeria and willing to let it be great ...

^^^
grin

'Let it'?

'Let it'?!

Ok.
Re: Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor, Tinubu Tells APC Governors by Uchesis: 7:19am On Jan 15
Apel147:
Gandollar is not in Tinubu govt..

He is
Re: Nigerians Have No Reason To Be Poor, Tinubu Tells APC Governors by Apel147(m): 8:16am On Jan 15
As what?

Uchesis:

He is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Supported Amaechi To Disgrace Jonathan / Multiple Auto-crashes In Kwara Kills 17, Injures 10 / Senate Confirms Mahmud Yakubu As INEC Chair, 4 Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.