Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,805 members, 7,930,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:26 AM

A False Report: The Truth About The EFCC And Chief Sylva. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A False Report: The Truth About The EFCC And Chief Sylva. (155 Views)

Retract Your False Report Or Risk Litigation, OHCSF Cautions Sahara Reporters / Emmanuel Omale Sues FCMB For N5 Billion Over False Report / Premium Times Sacks Andrew Ajijah Over False Report On Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A False Report: The Truth About The EFCC And Chief Sylva. by greatpaulo(m): 9:40pm On Jan 14
There have been reports that the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has reopened money laundering cases against several politicians, including Chief Timipre Sylva.

However, these reports are false and misleading. Chief Sylva's name is not associated with any ongoing money laundering investigations, and he has not been implicated in any such cases.

It is important to set the record straight and avoid spreading misinformation about these matters. Chief Sylva has a long record of clean public service and commitment delivering dividends of democracy to the people, and these reports do not reflect his character or record.

The spread of false information can cause unnecessary distress and confusion and should be avoided.

The EFCC is an important agency that plays a vital role in combating financial crimes in Nigeria. It is essential that their work be respected and that their efforts be supported.

False reports about their activities can cause unnecessary confusion and harm the reputation of the agency.

We should all work together to ensure that accurate and reliable information is available to the public.

As for Chief Sylva, he is not associated with any ongoing money laundering cases, and any reports to the contrary are false. We must all do our part to ensure that the truth is clear and that the integrity of our public officials is not unfairly called into question.

We must also remember that Chief Sylva has a long record of service and has made significant contributions to the nation. He should be judged based on his actual accomplishments and contributions, not based on false rumours or allegations. Let us all strive to be fair and objective in our assessments of public figures, and to rely on reliable information.

It's important to note that those who are spreading these false reports against Chief Sylva are doing so out of fear and insecurity.

They are aware that their illegal position of power is threatened, and they are using misinformation as a tool to maintain control.

However, it is important to remember that power derived from deception and dishonesty is not sustainable, and it will eventually crumble.

The people of Bayelsa deserve leaders who are honest and who are committed to serving the public interest, not those who use fear and division to further their interests.

To the people of Bayelsa, be assured that justice will prevail and the mandate of Chief Sylva will be restored. His leadership will bring hope and progress to the state, and the people will be able to celebrate a brighter future.

The time for fear and division is over, and a new era of unity and prosperity is on the horizon. Stay strong, and have faith that better days are ahead.

Sylva Is Coming!

~ Sylva Staunch Supporters (Powered by CPO)

Re: A False Report: The Truth About The EFCC And Chief Sylva. by Chekwume16(m): 10:42pm On Jan 14
I was really shocked when I saw his name there. I also think its the work of his political opponents
Re: A False Report: The Truth About The EFCC And Chief Sylva. by greatpaulo(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14
Chekwume16:
I was really shocked when I saw his name there. I also think its the work of his political opponents

His detractors will do anything to tarnish his reputation but the hands of victory will grab him soon. Sylva Is Coming for real.

(1) (Reply)

Amnesty Int’l Condemns Invasion Of ABN Tv/radio Umuahia By Police / AFCON 2024: Obaseki Hails Super Eagles Victory Over Ivory Coast / Bola Tinubu Want To Relocate Cbn Back To Lagos Good News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.