Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,424 members, 7,888,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Be Courageous, Nothing Good Comes Out Of Fear - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Be Courageous, Nothing Good Comes Out Of Fear (198 Views)

Again, Nigerian Singer, AFRO JC Goes Motivational, Says 'nothing Good Comes Easy / Will Smith’s Son Jaden Comes Out As Gay, Dating Tyler The Creator (video) / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Courageous, Nothing Good Comes Out Of Fear by TheMiracleMag(m): 4:34am On Jan 15
Praise GOD

Felix Oluwaseun Agbesanwa.

Courage is the quality shown by someone who decides to do something difficult or dangerous, even though they may be afraid.

Be courageous in this New Year. There is nothing you can't achieve, shun away fear, be resolute in taking the steps.

Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.

You can't be out of water to know the deep of the water. Until you put your leg inside the water, that's when you can know how deep it's.

Run away from unnecessary argument this year. To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.

Make your points known and walk away in order not to aggravate unnecessary health challenges.

Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the lord your God, He is the One who goes with you. He will not leave you nor forsake you in this New Year.

Welcome to a new year, thank you for your words of encouragement, critisms and prayers in the last one year.

Let's do it again this year as a team, I welcome positive critisms of all manners. Thank you.

I Love ❤️ You.

Text me if you want to be part of the group where only these daily nuggets are shared.

sagbef@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Be Courageous, Nothing Good Comes Out Of Fear by TANID(m): 6:41am On Jan 15
Wow! This Really Made My Day thank You So Much

1 Like

Re: Be Courageous, Nothing Good Comes Out Of Fear by TheMiracleMag(m): 9:35am On Jan 16
TANID:
Wow! This Really Made My Day thank You So Much

Glory to GOD grin

(1) (Reply)

Tomama Shares Shocking Advice She Received On How To Get Rid Of Mole On Her Face / Portable And Baby Mama Unfollow Each Other Following Controversial Interview / Runtown, Others Storm Abuja As Hustle & Bustle Marks Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.