Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,458 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach (12289 Views)

AFCON 2021: Algeria Vs Equatorial Guinea 0 - 1 On 16th January 2022 / 2019 AFCON: Daniel Akpeyi Will Start Against Guinea - Coach Rohr / Equatorial Guinea Vs Nigeria: AWCON 2018 (0 - 6) On 24th November 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Writer50: 8:30am On Jan 15
Contact me to write any of your school assignment (projects, thesis, proposal, PowerPoint, dissertation), plagiarism check etc.
You can check my signature for details
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Bluntemperor: 8:30am On Jan 15
ATEAMS:
We too...
If not that OSm missed 2 clear chances, you won't have been sh*t...

Coach,we no blame you o,if papa Eagles,have fly like carnivorous animal that devours its prey,you no go get Mouth like this!
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by cardoctor(m): 8:31am On Jan 15
U didn't read for ur exams abi?
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by G00dharddick: 8:31am On Jan 15
Man is mocking Nigeria in disguise
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by 1Nairaboy(m): 8:35am On Jan 15
You see eh after Cape Verbe fear Guinea
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Deogratiasfx: 8:58am On Jan 15
seetomorrow:

I'm telling you, it's a total disgrace for us to say this against a WHOLE super eagles. When super eagles was super ...chai

Nigeria didn't try at allllll

Super Eagles tried the Keeper was sth else. Imagine blocking 6 shots; even the one Osihmen missed in the 75th Mins, he was positioned to block it should it has been on target.

If it was our keeper, out of the 6 shots at least 3 would have entered.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Sodured(m): 9:00am On Jan 15
don't blame him, I blame the supposed giant of Africa who relent on destroying your ego with 7-10 goals, so that you won't have such audacity to say you are not sertisfy.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Landowner101(m): 9:05am On Jan 15
See finish don enter football
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Blankstare(m): 9:12am On Jan 15
ATEAMS:
We too...

We can't classify osm as a complete striker, he always panic before keepers in all African games..same way is cluelessness deny us qualifying for the world cup.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by WantsandMore: 9:17am On Jan 15
Angelfrost:

What disrespect?!! He spoke his truth!

They could have won if they attacked as well as they defended, just like even smaller Cape Verde did against Ghana.

Forget History and big names... You play anyhow, you get anyhow results.

A lot of the top teams are joking around.
all of them dey find out

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Sleekfingers: 9:29am On Jan 15
😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I like this coach statement....

The useless super chickens are in the mud......
Ivory Coast will show them shege on Thursday....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by pacespot(m): 9:31am On Jan 15
ATEAMS:
We too...

Just leave the foolish Coach, he thought we did not see him telling his players to be wasting time towards the end of the game. As soon as the match gets to 60 minutes, his players have been taking all the time in the world to do throw-ins, play free kicks, make substitutions and etcetera.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Subonbon(m): 9:31am On Jan 15
ATEAMS:
We too...

oga oshimen no go do nadda undecided
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by sukar886: 9:35am On Jan 15
Oga i no blame you, na super eagles i blame, they even cut my ticket
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Everydaylove: 9:44am On Jan 15
No need to bash him. He felt he should have won the match. I blame our own . If Nigeria doesn't get 3pt next match , forget it.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by YIModibbo: 9:53am On Jan 15
sucess001:
Chai.

our coach said we played a perfect game, guinea coach say he isn't satisfied.

You see how badly we have fallen?
Indeed
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by kals4luv990(m): 10:09am On Jan 15
wunmi590:

Can you imagine a guinea fowl coach boasting he's not sertisfy with the result of the match he played against Nigeria..

I don't blame him, I blame the supposed giant of Africa who relent on destroying your ego with 7-10 goals, so that you won't have such audacity to say you are not sertisfy.

I also blame Nigeria NFF who hired a pastor who is supposed to be in the church ⛪️ pupit preaching, instead of coaching our beloved team
what are you even saying?
That Goalkeeper was bomb yesterday, if not for dat Guinea no 22 error yu think say Nigeria for equalize dat match?
This our team is the only team wey no gree improve in the last 10years
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by kals4luv990(m): 10:11am On Jan 15
sukar886:
Oga i no blame you, na super eagles i blame, they even cut my ticket
yu get mind play dem for ticket
This team dat will not even pass Quarter finals na im yu dey put for ticket ni
See those boys wan commot early so that they can go bk to der clubs wer dey r been paid well
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Realguyman1(m): 10:21am On Jan 15
seetomorrow:

I'm telling you, it's a total disgrace for us to say this against a WHOLE super eagles. When super eagles was super ...chai

Nigeria didn't try at allllll
When super eagle was super, what difference did they make?
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Fuckyoumod: 10:27am On Jan 15
ATEAMS:
We too...

OSM score 1, miss 5. What a striker
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by bidexpaul(m): 10:37am On Jan 15
That guy that called super eagle sh*t!
You are very stupid, which country are you from, what have you actually achieved in this afcon, nonsense
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by jimcaddy(m): 10:40am On Jan 15
Hahahahaha. Our Super Eagles coach is out of his depth. Which one is God Give and God takes? You drew against a useless team, you're here capping nonsense.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Myhusband(m): 10:51am On Jan 15
the peseiro guy said he's satisfy, a foolish man that should be coaching table tennis club

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by godwon01(m): 11:07am On Jan 15
He is an ungrateful soul. He need to thank God for getting a draw from the match. If all the missed chances had entered, I don't know what he would have been saying. I pray we meet them again in the competition. They will collect. Arrant nonsense. Because he has defeated big names before in Africa football, he thought he can beat Super Eagles easily. I am upset with his utterances. He need to show respect. Let him go back and watch the match again if he had played better to justify winning us. Nonsense.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by ufotunang: 11:18am On Jan 15
ATEAMS:
We too...

I...and at Napoli osihem would had scored those 2 clear chances...they take club football more serious than their national team
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by Akmike1983: 11:21am On Jan 15
What level of disrespect!!! It's not ur fault it's injuries and NFF that I blame
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by zedegit: 11:59am On Jan 15
See finish. I no blame them sha.
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by DEswiftfx(m): 12:13pm On Jan 15
... Its a good thing for the SE to draw their first match cos its always a traditional thing for the SE to celebrate winning first match in a group stage of a tournament then flop later... France 98 wc is a good example of what I'm saying... don't forget the last Afcon celebration after defeating Egypt and crossing the red sea, wet in happen later na flop.. remember Afcon 2013, the SE didn't start well but later on went to win the Afcon that year...
Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by chukskafor(m): 12:31pm On Jan 15
See small yansh de shake!!!
Even equatorial Guinea no wan gree for anybody too.

Re: I Am Not Happy With The Result - Micha, Equatorial Guinea Coach by benqo01(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15
Imagine Guinea bissau we re supposed to defeat with our eye closed,this super eagle na disappointment dem make dis small team b like say dem sabi play

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Algeria Nations Cup [1 -0] / Ghana Names Fatau Dauda In AFCON 2017 Squad / BREAKING: FIFA Bans Blatter, Platini For Eight Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.