Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,203 members, 7,903,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:16 AM

Good Samsung S Series Phone (uk-used) For 200k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Good Samsung S Series Phone (uk-used) For 200k (1010 Views)

A Good Samsung Phone Around 200k / I Need A Samsung A Series Phone Not More 70k / Latest Realme 5 Series Phone To Launch Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Samsung S Series Phone (uk-used) For 200k by Julyan(m): 9:51am On Jan 15
Hello everyone, I need a good Samsung phone (Snapdragon variant, Amoled screen) with long-lasting battery.
S-series
UK-used

Your suggestions and advice would be appreciated.
Re: Good Samsung S Series Phone (uk-used) For 200k by Onyeka90210(m): 10:09am On Jan 15
Don't go for UK used
Most UK used have the inferior Exynos chipset instead of the snapdragon that comes with the US version(us used)
That's said, with your budget, the best phones are the s10 plus or the s10 5g,
If you don't care about premium design you can go for the s20 FE.

1 Like

Re: Good Samsung S Series Phone (uk-used) For 200k by Pastorjohn2: 3:57pm On Jan 15
Julyan:
Hello everyone, I need a good Samsung phone (Snapdragon variant, Amoled screen) with long-lasting battery.
S-series
UK-used

There's no samsung phone with that long lasting battery specs for "200k"

I use a Samsung note 20 ultra and the battery sef nor dey last that long, Probably get like 6 hours of SOT with this phone.

I have used the below in terms of battery

S10+ was a average
S10 was horrible
Note 9 was the worst I had ever used in terms of battery.

These 3 devices are the only ones you could afford.

I'd pick the s10+ but it over heats under gaming.

3 Likes

Re: Good Samsung S Series Phone (uk-used) For 200k by Pastorjohn2: 4:03pm On Jan 15
If you really want that battery better buy a power bank or save up and get the note 20 ultra.

Those s10 series batteries are disappointing.

Stay away from note 10 plus, The battery is horrible but the screen is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Good Samsung S Series Phone (uk-used) For 200k by Benjaminy: 10:12pm On Jan 15
Julyan:
S-series
UK-used

Why not go for A series? No S series in that price range would give you an okay battery life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

24/7 Gprs On Fixed Monthly Charges / Chinese Phones: Who Has Any Info About Them? / Need An App For Creating Themes For Nokia S40 Fone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.