Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,498 members, 7,940,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar (46561 Views)

What Bandits Told Us Before We Found Nabeeha’s Corpse – Uncle / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / 'APC One-Million-Man March In Abuja Not Up To 2k People' - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by stacyadams: 2:13pm On Jan 15
jamesversion:
All these acts are conducted by the Northerners to discredit President Tinubu.

They want to make it seem like Wike isn't fit for the office of the FCT minister.

Hope you will say same thing when ur relation is kidnapped

1 Like

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by LORDKing001: 2:13pm On Jan 15
FeliciaOja:
When i said Demoracy cannot work in Nigeria, prople where busy criticizing me
The reason democracy worked in the west is because they one ethnic group in each country

But when you have a mixture of differnt trubes insude one pool and try to do Democracy it will become competiton
Each tribe will be fighting for who to rule instead of voting a qualuty leader

This is why i hold Baba Olusegun Obasanjo with the highest regards for handling true democracy.

Instead of coting Peter Obi you all decided to put hand in fire and now you are crying that it hurts. Before Nko??

You collect 2k to sell your votes
And still wonder why you are suffering
Una never see anything
Even Bible says The ignorant will suffer from their lack of knowledge

Newtons 3rd law
All actions have equal cosequence

Name a country with one ethnic group. Keep quiet

1 Like

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15
TimeManager:
The North is not ready, kidnapping started in the southeast but when it was about to swallow them up, they came together to form Bakassi boys which salvaged the ugly situation. When One Million boys were becoming a menance in SW, the leaders including traditional leaders and OPC rose to the challenge. Yahaya Bello recently derobed some traditional rulers in Kogi state and were exiled out of the state to neighbouring states for alleged involvements in insecurity, that sent a strong signal.
I was shocked reading an account by a man in Zamfara whose daughter was forcefully married off to a group of bandits. Funnily, the man did not raise an alarm when the bandits had asked him not to give out his daughter to someone else, he didn't report to the security when the bandits gave him an ultimatum to bring back his daughter from her husband, he only contacted the security after the bandits came back to attack him and went to his daughter's house and took her away from her husband.

-kiss the truth!
you Yoruba have started with your normal lies again. Kidnapping started in the SS with the Niger Delta militants. They were kidnapping the whites for ransom. Easy with the lies your people are known for

4 Likes

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by DMerciful(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15
The govt will take security seriously as it comes closer to them
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by jamesversion: 2:14pm On Jan 15
stacyadams:

Hope you will say same thing when ur relation is kidnapped

God forbid. grin
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by jmoore(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15
jamesversion:
All these acts are conducted by the Northerners to discredit President Tinubu.

They want to make it seem like Wike isn't fit for the office of the FCT minister.

Una sabi yarn dust.
When bokoharam entered Abuja prison and freed their members during Buhari's term, it was also done to discredit Buhari?
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by stasius: 2:15pm On Jan 15
Where is Wike

God have mercy!
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by Kukutente23: 2:17pm On Jan 15
FarmPlanetNG:
I am waiting for your comment, Wike
Removing Fubara is more important than all these

Abi vanitybutiwanti
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by jamesversion: 2:17pm On Jan 15
jmoore:

Una sabi yarn dust.
When bokoharam entered Abuja prison and freed their members during Buhari's term, it was also done to discredit Buhari?

Na dem dem. Northern Muslims association.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by kingthreat(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15
Fireoflife:
I think it's time we crowdfund bounties on kidnappers

This is actually going on
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by Ghostagain: 2:20pm On Jan 15
FeliciaOja:

Imagine if ukraine had 76 differnt tribes in one country speaking different languages

You will see that 60% will support russia
Because russia favor their tribe
But that can never happen because ukraine have ONE tribe.
Ukraine doesn't have tribes, in case you guys still don't understand, the word "tribe" is an insult. It was used to describe you as an insult to claim you are not evolved to the level of modern humans !
Also you know nothing about Ukraine, they have several ethnicities including Russian, Hungarian, polish, Romanian and Ukrainian.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by twilliamx(m): 2:21pm On Jan 15
FarmPlanetNG:
We men need to band together and fight this animals. It could be anyone's kid
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by Enemyofpeace: 2:21pm On Jan 15
LORDKing001:

Name a country with one ethnic group. Keep quiet
shyna
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by Maxtipulation(m): 2:22pm On Jan 15
stacyadams:

APC urrcchins

Am not bro, don't you understand simple sarcasm
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by Exceed15: 2:22pm On Jan 15
No safe place again. May God protect us from these evil men.

1 Like

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by HEBEI: 2:22pm On Jan 15
TimeManager:
The North is not ready, kidnapping started in the southeast but when it was about to swallow them up, they came together to form Bakassi boys which salvaged the ugly situation. When One Million boys were becoming a menance in SW, the leaders including traditional leaders and OPC rose to the challenge. Yahaya Bello recently derobed some traditional rulers in Kogi state and were exiled out of the state to neighbouring states for alleged involvements in insecurity, that sent a strong signal.
I was shocked reading an account by a man in Zamfara whose daughter was forcefully married off to a group of bandits. Funnily, the man did not raise an alarm when the bandits had asked him not to give out his daughter to someone else, he didn't report to the security when the bandits gave him an ultimatum to bring back his daughter from her husband, he only contacted the security after the bandits came back to attack him and went to his daughter's house and took her away from her husband.

-kiss the truth!
get your facts right bro

Bakassi boys did not stop kidnapping in the East.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by stacyadams: 2:24pm On Jan 15
Maxtipulation:

Am not bro, don't you understand simply sarcasm
angry grin no vex my bro...
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by Yadid(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15
FeliciaOja:
When i said Demoracy cannot work in Nigeria, prople where busy criticizing me
The reason democracy worked in the west is because they one ethnic group in each country

But when you have a mixture of differnt trubes insude one pool and try to do Democracy it will become competiton
Each tribe will be fighting for who to rule instead of voting a qualuty leader

Imagine if ukraine had 76 differnt tribes in one country speaking different languages

You will see that 60% will support russia
Because russia favor their tribe
But that can never happen because ukraine have ONE tribe. Norway has one ethnic tribe, Croatia, Romania, itlay has one ethnic tribe italians. All speaking ONE language
So they are united and not bias by tribe ir ethnic propaganda.

During end sars , The SW SE were united in that protest. While the north was doing anti protest supporting Sars

This is why i hold Baba Olusegun Obasanjo with the highest regards for handling true democracy.

Instead of coting Peter Obi you all decided to put hand in fire and now you are crying that it hurts. Before Nko??

You collect 2k to sell your votes
And still wonder why you are suffering
Una never see anything
Even Bible says The ignorant will suffer from their lack of knowledge

Newtons 3rd law
All actions have equal cosequence

You see that Obasanjo that you mentioned, God bless you for it. That man deserves his flowers. Who was concerned about insecurity during his time? Nobody!

1 Like

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by tbarrister(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!

Truly the North has been treating bandits with kids glove, rather than killing them off, they prefer negotiations and settlements. But concerning the man whose daughter got kidnapped by the bandits and his initial delay in reporting them. You need to understand how powerful this bandits are. They're not your regular armed robbers or cultists that police can easily arrest, they're a group of heavily armed, ruthless and merciless killers. Each group has thousands of members. Even our security operatives avoid physical clash with them because you'll be assured of heavy casualties, they rather use the airforce to bomb their positions..... This bandits are extremely strong right now and only if the northerners starts seeing them as monsters rather than misguided individuals, then they can be eliminated

3 Likes

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by Manager001: 2:27pm On Jan 15
FarmPlanetNG:
Is Wike your president?
Is Wike the GCFR of Nigeria?
Where is the official residence of the president?
Just dey shift blame!
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by FarmPlanetNG: 2:28pm On Jan 15
twilliamx:

We men need to band together and fight this animals. It could be anyone's kid

I am definitely getting multiple gun licenses this year for my boys. It appears violent reisstance is the only thing the world.understands

1 Like

Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by Theweekend: 2:29pm On Jan 15
Ekejoestar:
This is sad, insecurity does not know tribe or religion, both those who voted APC or PDP or LP are all being affected and the govt do eye like say them no dey see.

Let someone try to arrange protest now, you'll see how they will give the protest tribal colouration just to deceive gullible Nigerians.
nothing but d truth
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by vanitybutiwanti: 2:31pm On Jan 15
Kukutente23:
Removing Fubara is more important than all these

Abi vanitybutiwanti
The President lives in Abuja, NSA Abuja, chief of defence staff Abuja, IGP Abuja, DSS Abuja. Should wike summon the service chiefs to sack them? Is he the CinC?
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by ravensckar(m): 2:35pm On Jan 15
I'm not excusing our inept Security agencies, but in my humble opinion, these wave of recent kidnappings has a 'political undertone'. It's becoming a destructive strategy which some unscrupulous politicians have adopted. It happened during GEJ's era, it happened during Buhari's era, now it's resurfaced during Tinubu's era. As far as I'm concerned, some bigwigs are using it to make money. And until our security agencies rise up to the occasion, it's going to get worse.

For a kidnapper to execute his victim (in cold blood) thereby losing valuable money speaks volume about his motive. It's not only about money, something else is involved. angry angry
It's hard for anyone to feel any iota of pity for this present government, they politicized insecurity during GEJ's era forgetting that one day the chicken will come home to roost.

This is also a lesson to all of you bigot who are always happy that a certain part of Nigeria is insecure. Think again, after insecurity has ravaged the NORTH, MIDDLE BELT, SOUTH EAST, SOUTH SOUTH. Where do you think is next? All Nigerians must rise up and join hands with our security agencies to fight this menace. Nowhere is safe!

And lest I forget, may the souls of the victims rest in perfect peace. And may the long arm of the law catch up with all perpetrators of these dastardly act.

#Pray_For_Nigeria cry cry
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by Drbarmes(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15
Namaster:
It's funny how people seem oblivious to the level of insecurity in Nigeria until it reaches their backyard.

Nigeria has been unsafe since 2014 but I'd.ots in Abuja wouldn't do anything about it. Let it touch them ALL.

May the soul of the dead find peace.
Since 1999
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by Offpoint1: 2:40pm On Jan 15
TimeManager:

-kiss the truth!
You've said the truth.

North know their problems, their elites are involve. The bandits are mere foot soldiers
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by countryman13: 2:45pm On Jan 15
Islie:
‘Abuja Not Safe’ Trends As Details Of Another Student Killed Alongside Nabeeha Emerge

https://dailytrust.com/abuja-not-safe-trends-as-details-of-another-student-killed-alongside-nabeeha-emerge/
It's a big shame on u Patani and others at d corridor of power(both serving n former). Nobody including would have listened to ds man had it bn he's looking for #50m to trained his daughters abroad but here we are raising money for their release from d hand of few criminal elements in d name of kidnapping. It is high time we defended ourselves with anything within our reach. What goes around, comes around
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by travelzcruix: 2:46pm On Jan 15
And this is a taboo of a terrorist organisation and it's sympathisers in which the South African government is standing at the United Nations to support. It is obvious it has not happened to them yet. Say no to terrorism of any kind.
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by stylishwears: 2:47pm On Jan 15
Worrisome
Re: ‘Abuja Not Safe’: Folorunsho Ariyo Killed Alongside Nabeeha Al-Kadriyar by maestro299: 2:47pm On Jan 15
JoeEeL:
YOU KNOW WHY I DON'T PITY BLACK PEOPLE? I'LL TELL YOU WHY:

They don't know how to properly evaluate the scope of a problem and make carefully guided projections. Please let me explain a bit.

When Boko Haram was ravaging the north east, how many of you used to remember how middlebelters and southerners especially used to boast that "the nonsense can't reach here." Some would even say "as long as they keep the madness in the north". What makes it worse is that Boko Haram split into another faction called ISWAP, with the "WA" in it represnting West Africa. But some deluded folks down south are still thinking its a northern problem when their intentions are clear that they are not only coming for the whole of nigeria but even west africa. Today, from north to south in nigeria, has been affected

Secondly, the year of Covid was the year these terrorists loaded a lot of weapons in the forests. There were videos upon videos of these terrorists and their trucks being searched and assault rifles amongst variety of illegal weapons were found. Do you know what the youth were doing during that period? I'll tell you: they were watching BBNaija. They were argunig Tacha vs nengi vs Mercy, vs Cee-C. No protests, no nothing.

The examples are numerous but let me give you one final example. Corpers from Akwa Ibom were kidnapped in Zamfara or so... till date some of them are missing. Instead of the whole NYSC program to grind to a halt and major protests sponsored by all schools until they are rescued and a list of agenda is made to at least safeguard graduating students and corpers (not the whole country now o, just students alone), no noise was really made and everyone has moved on.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A KIND OF BLACK PEOPLE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, THIS NIGERIAN VERSION OF BLACK PEOPLE. I CANNOT EXPLAIN THEIR OT. BEING THE MOST POPULOUS SINGULAR BLACK NATION, THEY ARE THE DIRECT REASON BLACK RACE IS A CANNON FODDER ACROSS THE GREEN EARTH.

With all this calamity, someone who barely escaped these kidnappers' lair, would find a way to go to church to give one idiotic statement about how the g_d of his ______ (insert church denomination here) saved him... indirectly implying that what he serves is superior. What is painful is that they can't realise their barefaced idiocy. In fact, the rest of the congregation would clap and cement the overall idiocy we are talking about but usually that is only short-lived as there's always some form of other nigerian calamity around the corner waiting to befall one of these warped-thinking primates.
Interesting.
But you're still thinking like a black man too.
You have to view problems from a higher level in order to solve them.
You're pissed at the lackadaisical and nonchalant exhibited in the instances you gave above.
But attitudes come from mindsets and thought patterns.
All what you described are simply symptoms of a disease that is endemic to the black race anywhere in the world.
The name of this disease?
The Slave Mindset.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile Of Adewale Bashir Adeniyi, Acting Customs CG / Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari / Oyinbo Woman Storms Lagos To Help Sanwo-Olu Win Lagos Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.