Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,663 members, 7,889,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:33 AM

“I Will Pay Whatever Price You People Paid” – BNXN On Making The Biggest Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Pay Whatever Price You People Paid” – BNXN On Making The Biggest Song (281 Views)

Police PRO Reacts To BNXN's Tweet About Spitting On Officer's Face / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Over 300 People Paid 10K To View Bobrisky’s Snapchat Premium (see Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Will Pay Whatever Price You People Paid” – BNXN On Making The Biggest Song by AdamsMosesOma: 7:38pm On Jan 15
Nigerian singer, Daniel Benson, better known as BNXN expresses his willingness to do whatever it takes on his next music release.

The singer noted that his upcoming song is going to be the biggest in his music career as he is willing to do whatever it takes... Read more: https://www.gistreel.com/i-will-pay-whatever-price-you-people-paid-bnxn-on-making-the-biggest-song-of-his-career/

Re: “I Will Pay Whatever Price You People Paid” – BNXN On Making The Biggest Song by iamtardey: 7:43pm On Jan 15
Give me benson abeggy

1 Like

Re: “I Will Pay Whatever Price You People Paid” – BNXN On Making The Biggest Song by Chukwuka319(m): 7:55pm On Jan 15
Lol! Wahala! This one has proven himself to be a desperado, desperately seeking for fame, and truly like he stupidly voiced out publicly,he will do anything like engaging in occultic practices, bisexuality, homosexuality and other vices, to be successful in his music career.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World – Toke Makinwa / Igala Girls Are Very Hàrd Working / Ikechukwu Nnadi & Dead Nollywood Actors Cause Of Death Of Andy Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.