Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,248 members, 7,923,228 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:48 PM

Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised (19861 Views)

UNILAG Convocation: Falola Advocates Study Of Ifa, Witchcraft In Universities / A Nagerian Graduate Without Convocation Pic (without Convocation Gown) / UNILAG CONVOCATION ACADEMIC OUTFIT, BROCHURE AND CERTIFICATE COLLECTION PAYMENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16
Ok
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by Booty4ker(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16
So the agberos that vandalised the bus saw that it's a bus loaded with academic gowns so there vandalised it?

Or after there vandalised the bus the gowns were also stoling?

What did toutes want to do with graduating gowns?🤔🤔

Kai Nigeria, a very messed up country
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by ObalendeCMS: 1:26pm On Jan 16
dona2us:
Whether its the gown abi the bus that were stolen thats not our problem, the point is what we paid for were not given so abeg let the managment refund our money back thank you.

Hey bro!

You are among those convocating. Don't worry, the management will "refund your money back" to you.

Jesus wept!
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by lexy2014: 1:27pm On Jan 16
dona2us:
Whether its the gown abi the bus that were stolen thats not our problem, the point is what we paid for were not given so abeg let the managment refund our money back thank you.

that is the most important thing. but you go hear grammar from the school when e reach that part
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by bashh12(m): 1:27pm On Jan 16
I love your permutation bro. U spoke well
SharingIsLife:
See Oluwole reporting...

These lines said that the bus was stolen. But down the lines, we're informed that the bus was vandalized and the gowns stolen.

Again, the report talks about 'test' message.

In case you are wondering why I am pointing out the errors in the report, such wishy-washy attitudes are the reasons why this country is in such a bad shape, including security-wise.

And this is Tinubu's newspaper. The same management of the country is why insecurity is at such a high level. But don't worry, it's only people who have enough IQ that can understand this association. The cows can go on mooing.
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by Teejaney88(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16
15k for a gown to be worn for a few hours🤔
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by Omenlon: 1:34pm On Jan 16
SharingIsLife:
See Oluwole reporting...

These lines said that the bus was stolen. But down the lines, we're informed that the bus was vandalized and the gowns stolen.

Again, the report talks about 'test' message.

In case you are wondering why I am pointing out the errors in the report, such wishy-washy attitudes are the reasons why this country is in such a bad shape, including security-wise.

And this is Tinubu's newspaper. The same management of the country is why insecurity is at such a high level. But don't worry, it's only people who have enough IQ that can understand this association. The cows can go on mooing.
clap for yourself, our wonderful proof reading editor. I hope you have a good job, if not you can apply to the nation newspaper, congrats in advance. Seriously, if Tinubu is incompetent to manage Nigeria, you can do well to apply for the job as a supper manager you are.
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by Babaken(m): 1:38pm On Jan 16
FeliciaOja:
360 x 15,000

Somebody in Unilag has cashed out massively grin grin grin

Wetin thief wan do with graduation gown??
Like a thief go see bus loaded with graduation gowns and steal it all grin grin

Unilag una go Explain tire
I tell you.
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by Dozman88: 1:49pm On Jan 16
A total of 340 graduands right at the cost of #15000 each for their gown so 340×15000=5100000. Hmm I don't know if you guess smell the same rat I can perceive in these game...a simple and perfect game.

1 Like

Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16
FeliciaOja:
360 x 15,000

Somebody in Unilag has cashed out massively grin grin grin

Wetin thief wan do with graduation gown??
Like a thief go see bus loaded with graduation gowns and steal it all grin grin

Unilag una go Explain tire

Oga the money would be returned to the graduands
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by Sucre6: 1:59pm On Jan 16
virginboy1:
" a total of 340 graduands to be awarded first-class degree certificates."

I hope the first-class students of its distance learning students too will be recognized, and rewarded just as they do for the regulars.

Convocation takes place concurrently among all students and the first class cuts across, no segregation, there is no different and distant learning isn't written on the degree cert
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by yusluvad(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16
WhisperedNoise:
Naija! grin
And some big clowns will be trolling Covenant University by comparing it with Unilag and hailing Unilag as king of Unis.

Almost every sector in Nigeria is a BIG joke. Let's all laugh along.
What are you cooking 😂😂
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by GUNITGuy: 2:44pm On Jan 16
iLoveYouToo:

Oga the money would be returned to the graduands
For naija dey there
just dey play ooo....Just wait it would be returned indeed ....Better carry your certificate and Japa ..... They're just welcoming them to the society and what to expect
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by Godwin25king: 3:25pm On Jan 16
Welcome to Nigeria tongue
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by Sermwell(m): 3:37pm On Jan 16
dinero101:
Na WA o. If a graduating student would refer to a text message as " test message" then I don't think there's anything to graduate
The blame goes to the newspaper editors and not the graduating students!

1 Like

Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by emma2002(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16
why was this distribution not done prior to this time?
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by overall90: 3:52pm On Jan 16
dinero101:
Na WA o. If a graduating student would refer to a text message as " test message" then I don't think there's anything to graduate

Oga you too get case
It's the editors and the newspaper that committed the blunder not the student

1 Like

Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by davidtemi(m): 4:03pm On Jan 16
virginboy1:
" a total of 340 graduands to be awarded first-class degree certificates."

I hope the first class students of its distance learning students too will be recognized, and rewarded just as they do for the regulars.

Did u just say DLI??
As for me, I do not see (Unilag) DLI certificate as anything. Something they bought wit money.
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by ImoleNaija: 6:52pm On Jan 16
I paid 15k for convocation gown yesterday and this is what UNILAG just sent me. This country is not a real place

Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by ericmor: 6:55pm On Jan 16
ObalendeCMS:
The story get 'Z' leg.

e dey zigzag one kind.

They are not sure of the one that will work perfectly in curt, that is why they dropped the two since the graduating student need to know why their gown is not available. Latter they will choose one after consulting their lawyers and get back to you the people. Hope you understand now
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by ericmor: 6:58pm On Jan 16
ObalendeCMS:

Hey bro!

You are among those convocating. Don't worry, the management will "refund your money back" to you.

Jesus wept!

Which money? My 6k is still with them for over 6yrs now, na so so story dem give me till I got tired

1 Like

Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by Emdebby2: 11:20pm On Jan 16
Wahala no dey finish 😂
No gree for anybody 🤣
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by ipadeola91057: 7:19am On Jan 17
Thank God it wasn't kidnapped by banditsThank God it wasn't kidnapped by bandits...
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by Pickieox(m): 9:43am On Jan 17
dona2us:

If I were to be in your shoes, I'd sue the school for a refund.
Re: Bus Conveying UNILAG Convocation Gown Vandalised by TGCML: 7:11am On Mar 23
Where Can I get WAEC, NABTEB and NECO Scratch Card Online?

https://www.edupartners.com.ng/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jimoh Khairat Emerged 3rd Position In The Commonwealth Writing Contest / NUC Approves New University For Imo As Gov Okorocha Receives License (pics) / Water Scarcity Hits OAU, Students Fetch From Stream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.