Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,653 members, 7,878,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:26 AM

Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? (48583 Views)

How Do You Fry Your Eggs? (pic) / You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg / How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by Hezzyluv: 11:53am On Jan 17
grin
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by SapaProMax: 11:53am On Jan 17
Yes nawwwww
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by SpatialKing(m): 11:53am On Jan 17
Lol....

Can you live in same house with your girlfriend/boyfriend without touching?
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by BarrElChapo(m): 11:53am On Jan 17
Definitely
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by AbujaLagos: 11:54am On Jan 17
Yes
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by jnig: 11:55am On Jan 17
Yes! Cos i can eat them without tasting them first
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by illuminutty: 11:56am On Jan 17
I hate plantain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by Skillsnigeria: 11:56am On Jan 17
Hmmm
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by Cruise777: 11:56am On Jan 17
Meat yes, plantain no
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by razzydoo(m): 11:56am On Jan 17
grin grin tongue cheesy
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by Burgerlomo: 11:57am On Jan 17
Not possible πŸ˜‚
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by Juniorangel(m): 11:58am On Jan 17
Op you are wicked ooo, see combo
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by fatboyslym007: 11:59am On Jan 17
I actually fried some meat for stew. about 10 to 12 pieces. When it was time was time to add the meat; There were just 3 pieces remaining.
Yes, I was single
Yes, I was very hungry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by Burgerlomo: 11:59am On Jan 17
Zonefree:
It will take the grace of God.

Yes oooπŸ‘

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by Bankowner: 11:59am On Jan 17
Stop iiiiiit!

Why do thou temptest me?

Anyways, I gat unripe plantain. I'll fry me some ipekere when I get home.

Chicken and beef have been inside freezer over 6 months, no time to cook them.

Seeing the fried meat may push me to do so this weekend.
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by BloomingDale(f): 12:00pm On Jan 17
The Lord is our strength.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by TheBrotherhood: 12:00pm On Jan 17
DaTruths:
I can fry Plantain without tasting it.
As for meat, the one i eat from fire is always the sweetest.
Hmmm. Wow
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by Sucre7: 12:00pm On Jan 17
I can stand the meat temptation. But you see plantain, Yam, and sweet potatoes? I normally eat to my satisfaction when frying them, I'll make my tea, oats or whatever I'm using to eat them before Frying. Because I eat from the fire πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by OlujobaSamuel: 12:01pm On Jan 17
Anyone wey fry the two without tasting should be avoided, the person fit commit murder.
Thou shalt not tempt

3 Likes

Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by TheBrotherhood: 12:01pm On Jan 17
BloomingDale:
The Lord is our strength.
Amen grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by TheBrotherhood: 12:01pm On Jan 17
OlujobaSamuel:
Anyone wey fry the two without tasting should be avoided, the person fit commit murder.
Thou shalt not tempt
Haha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by ThunderFireAgba: 12:02pm On Jan 17
Lol! Poverty dey worry some people.
I pray this year many people here on this forum will witness a spontaneous turn around in their social lives, able to have a feel what living large means without stress. πŸ™

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by koladebrainiac(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17
i will touch it, why not
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by Decarbonisation: 12:02pm On Jan 17
TheBrotherhood:
Fried meet can be tempting grin

Meat not meet, you fu....cking reta...rd!
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by schoolboymatt(m): 12:03pm On Jan 17
I intuitivly knew it was meat and plantain, and my answer was No even before opening the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by TheBrotherhood: 12:03pm On Jan 17
Sucre7:
I can stand the meat temptation. But you see plantain, Yam, and sweet potatoes? I normally eat to my satisfaction when frying them, I'll make my tea, oats or whatever I'm using to eat them before Frying. Because I eat from the fire πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
You no get chill o haha 🀣🀣🀣
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by lolu2019: 12:03pm On Jan 17
I can fry meat without touching it.but not plantain.
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by Greenfaces: 12:03pm On Jan 17
No oooooooo
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by Enskynelson(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17
Very well. I can fry a whole cow without tasting any. I have learned the act of discipline when it comes to food and I am proud of that wink

2 Likes

Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by TheBrotherhood: 12:04pm On Jan 17
schoolboymatt:

I intuitivly knew it was meat and plantain, and my answer was No even before opening the thread.
Wow 😳😳
Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by Oladat(m): 12:05pm On Jan 17
TheBrotherhood:
Just a question?
I can fry plantain without tasting it, but you will have to padlock my lips for me not to taste the meat.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Fry These Two Without Tasting Them? by TheBrotherhood: 12:06pm On Jan 17
Enskynelson:
Very well. I can fry a whole cow without tasting any. I have learned the act of discipline when it comes to food and I am proud of that wink
You can fry a whole cow without tasting it? Wow 😲 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Mom's Local Food Canteen In The North / See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought / Which Of These 4 Soups Would You Remove Forever? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.