Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,753 members, 7,965,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nwandu Congratulates Gov Uzorinma, Deputy On Inauguration For Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nwandu Congratulates Gov Uzorinma, Deputy On Inauguration For Second Term (113 Views)

Intrigue As APC Holds Midnight Inauguration For NWC Members Over Raging Protest / Governor Diri Defends Lawrence Ewhrudjakpor, His Deputy On Certificate Forgery / PMB Felicitates With Cameroon’s President Biya On Inauguration For Another Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nwandu Congratulates Gov Uzorinma, Deputy On Inauguration For Second Term by Tellamnews: 2:49pm On Jan 16
By Uche Onyeali

Foremost supporter of Governor Hope Uzorinma of Imo State and the Afor 1 of Ihitteafoukwu Kingdom, High Chief Okwudiri Divine Nwandu has felicitates the governor and his deputy, Lady Chinyere Ekomaru, on their swearing in for second term in office.

Uzorinma and Ekomaru on Monday, January 15, 2024, took the oath of office for second term at the Dan Anyiam Stadium, Owerri, the state capital.

Congratulating the governor for his successful swearing in, Amb. Nwandu, who holds the titles of Akunaesiobike 1 of Mbaise and Odiuko Na’Mba Ndi Igbo in Ghana, expressed pleasure that Uzodinma emerged victorious at the polls and would continue his infrastructural and economic revival in Imo.

"It is with genuine enthusiasm that I extend my warmest congratulations to you on the occasion of your re-inauguration for a second term as Governor.
Your victory is not only a testament to your unwavering dedication but also a reflection of the trust and confidence that the people have placed in your leadership.

"As you embark on this new term, I am confident that your vision, integrity, and commitment to public service will continue to drive positive change in our state.

"I am Confident that the Aba Branch-Mbaise-Okpala Road which you have vowed to reconstruct will receive accelerated attention in your second term.

"May this re-inauguration be the start of another chapter filled with progress, innovation, and positive transformation. I look forward to witnessing the positive impact of your continued leadership on our state and the lives of its residents," Nwandu wrote in a statement made available to the media.

(1) (Reply)

Response To Https://www.nairaland.com/7973734/nobody-talking-dwindling-naira-val / Things In Nigeria Are Becoming More Terrifying By The Day. / Lagos Govt Warns Against Hoarding, Storage Of Combustible Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.