Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,194 members, 7,873,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

Japa Or Business??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Japa Or Business??? (211 Views)

Should I Japa Or Stay In Nigeria? / I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / Job Or Business- Where Should Be The Long Term Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japa Or Business??? by Claxxified(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]

Good Day Nairalanders🙌

Please I need advice on what to do next in my life now.
I'm a young man of 32 years, God blessed me with a good woman as my wife this new Year and I'm grateful to God.
We saved up up 3.5millon naira last year and we are considering using the money for business or I use the money to japa to Canada through study route and bring her later there as a dependent, but I'm still looking at the whole thing to know the one to do. I don't really know of a business that we can do now with the money that will be profitable if we decide to stay in Nigeria, but in the other hand, she wants me to leave to bring her there later, I'm really confused now, please what should I do, if business, which business is profitable now in Nigeria? And then I'm really concerned about the economic situation of the country and the rising security issues , please guys advice me. First time of posting 🙏
Re: Japa Or Business??? by TheBillyonaire: 4:31pm On Jan 16
That is less than CAD$ 3,000 and you need living expense up to $12 to survive the cold annually.

The money is not enough, but I can give you extra $10k, if you can sell your father's grave and the house to me in addition to all your landed properties.

God will see you through in Canada. There is nothing good about your village. Just sell everything to me for $10K and run away from village people.

2 Likes

Re: Japa Or Business??? by money121(m): 4:38pm On Jan 16
Claxxified:

Good Day Nairalanders🙌

I'm a young man of 32 years, God blessed me with a good woman as my wife this new Year and I'm grateful to God.
We saved up up 3.5millon naira last year and we are considering using the money for business or I use the money to japa to Canada through study route and bring her later there as a dependent, but I'm still looking at the whole thing to know the one to do. I don't really know of a business that we can do now with the money that will be profitable if we decide to stay in Nigeria, but in the other hand, she wants me to leave to bring her there later, I'm really confused now, please what should I do, if business, which business is profitable now in Nigeria? And then I'm really concerned about the economic situation of the country and the rising security issues , please guys advice me. First time of posting 🙏
3.5m can't fly you to canada ooo
Keep saving
Re: Japa Or Business??? by money121(m): 4:39pm On Jan 16
TheBillyonaire:
That is less than CAD$ 3,000 and you need living expense up to $12 to survive the cold annually.

The money is not enough, but I can give you extra $10k, if you can sell your father's grave and the house to me in addition to all your landed properties.

God will see you through in Canada. There is nothing good about your village. Just sell everything to me for $10K and run away from village people.
Did he mention that in his writeup?
Re: Japa Or Business??? by FarmPlanetNG: 5:05pm On Jan 16
Claxxified:

Good Day Nairalanders🙌

I have a 40 acres project that will expand to 300 acres in the middle of the year. I am cultivating. Come and be a shareholder, come and invest just 2M get 2.5M by the end of the planting season.

You visit the farm every last saturday or first saturday to follow up on the partnership. Bring your lawyer and we sign letter of agreement on the site.
Re: Japa Or Business??? by Tohsynetita1: 10:31pm On Jan 16
investment in Farming is good but I will advise you not to partner with anyone. Do it by yourself. If you don't know how to go about it, go and learn it. look for farmers in your areas and learn from them. Also, so as not to lose money if something goes wrong, do something you can use like 200k to get million in months, there are several crops that could give you that. Crops like watermelon, ginger, castor, sunflower, jathropha. An acre of ginger will cost around 300k to grow and an acre can give five tonnes. A tonnes was sold in Kano by a friend at 4m last month. that's around 20m within 6 months. So, my advice for you is to do a Farming that won't really gulp your money. At most 10 percent of your money is okay. Also, don't do too long to mature crops. At most, 6 months crops is okay. Other crops listed are very costly recently. But I just cited that of ginger.

(1) (Reply)

What Corp Members Must Do To Maximize Post-saed And Thrive In Nigeria / 5 Serious Thing's A Married Woman Should Never Do With Another Man . / 5 Wealth Killers To Avoid And Get Richer In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.