Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

"We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset (14186 Views)

AFCON: Tinubu To Land In Abidjan For Nigeria V Cote D'ivoire / Equatorial Guinea Vs Cote D'ivoire: AFCON 2023 (4 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 / Oladapo Adu Stranded In Cote D'ivoire After Representing Nigeria In Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by Kinzo0917(m): 7:44am On Jan 17
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
They can't cage what the super eagles don't have......Osimhen is good but he's somehow over rated lipsrsealed. Cuz those clear chances he missed during their last match was truly an eye opener...... Iheanacho na another werey..Abi na paul onuachu undecided. We don't have any sensible Top9 abeg undecided

You see how wack you are?

Yesterday you were insulting me during mali/south africa 🇿🇦 match

I said our eagles are not good enough that even mali will beat us

The game has not even started and you are already bashing them the Super Eagles

Only fools read most of your comments here

Let me here complain about Super Eagles b4 the tournament ends

Nonsesical nonsense
Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by Tesenak20: 8:11am On Jan 17
Schifo:
Nigeria 4- Ivory Coast 0
Osimhen scores a hatrick . Jokes apart I see this team rising to the occasion. They just need to calm down and execute.

You saw the outcome correctly(a Nigerian Victory) but the correct score is one of 2 options: 3:0 or 3:1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by Atticusxsz(m): 8:33am On Jan 17
Have u ever seen an Eagle without talons b4 or Chicken without beak? That's the true representation of the Eagles at the moment. They aren't focus, play without passion and vision. They seem not to understand the weighty task on their shoulders. A draw from this match with the maruading ivorians on their own turf will be considered a miracle not quite different from that which the israelites witnessed in the old testament.
Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by Usmanovic95(m): 8:52am On Jan 17
OfeAchi:
This is nothing but the truth. Super Eagles Chickens are nothing but a toothless beakless entity.
Osimhom has lost his scoring boots.
Ndidi is injured.
Boniface is injured
Sadiq is injured.
Chukwueze is not Reliable.

The boys would loose by 2 nil to CIV.
Then proceed to play a goalless draw in the final round game.

Stake, Stake Stake!

Hope say you yourself don stake am with 100k atleast,no be too come dey lament after the game o. This 2024 no gree for any procrastination o Mr punter.
Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by iamtardey: 9:19am On Jan 17
Too much talk talk talk talk
Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by omolola12345(m): 11:31am On Jan 17
Hardly would super eagles beat cote diviore tomorrow. They need to go extra mile to avoid disgrace tomorrow.
Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by godwon01(m): 12:51pm On Jan 17
OfeAchi:
This is nothing but the truth. Super Eagles Chickens are nothing but a toothless beakless entity.
Ndidi is injured.
Boniface is injured
Sadiq is injured.

Stake, Stake Stake!
Stop calling your national team all sorts of names. It is only in Nigeria that fans called their national teams all sorts of names. Until they collapse on the field of play before you start respecting them. Show love to your national team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by godwon01(m): 12:52pm On Jan 17
RizCautre:

I reject o
Me too. I reject it for them IJN.
Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by godwon01(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17
Helpfromabove1:
Help us beat those upper chickens very well

They need like 5:0
Because they are playing with High school players.
Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by Maverick0075: 2:05am On Jan 18
The end is near
Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by yinkeys(m): 5:40am On Jan 18
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
They can't cage what the super eagles don't have......Osimhen is good but he's somehow over rated lipsrsealed. Cuz those clear chances he missed during their last match was truly an eye opener...... Iheanacho na another werey..Abi na paul onuachu undecided. We don't have any sensible Top9 abeg undecided
Osimhen scores difficult goals from tight angles but messes up clear cut chances grin grin grin
This isn’t new
Sallah or Mane would have buried that clear chance
Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by Samunique(m): 9:09am On Jan 18
cucumbar:
They don’t even have attack sef… nothing to cage. It will be a walk in the park for you guys.
Shame on you as a Nigerian.

Must you comment self

Well I can guess the region you came from !

You eat hatred as your breakfast over there. undecided
Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by Hezzyluv: 9:12pm On Jan 18
kals4luv990:
boss let's bet that Nigeria will either loose or draw that game
I have #15k to bet

How far my 15k?

8034080407 opay

Thank u
Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by Hezzyluv: 9:17pm On Jan 18
Sonnobax15:
grin. Don't waste your patriotism on something that will definitely give you migraine grin.

Boss
Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by Sonnobax15(m): 10:08pm On Jan 18
Hezzyluv:

Boss
grin oya mock me grin. I'm ready to be mocked...
Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by Hezzyluv: 11:05pm On Jan 18
Sonnobax15:
grin oya mock me grin. I'm ready to be mocked...

grin
Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by Kadebesky: 8:16am On Jan 19
Shame on these loud entities. Cage your papa.
Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by drimzsmoke(m): 8:24am On Jan 19
OfeAchi:
Ndidi is injured.
Boniface is injured
Sadiq is injured.

Stake, Stake Stake!

Re: "We Will Cage The Super Eagles Attack" - Cote D'ivoire Coach, Gasset by kals4luv990(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23
Hezzyluv:

How far my 15k?

8034080407 opay

Thank u
please I dnt remember you accepting the bet
No do pass yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian's Open Letter To Oscar Pistorius. / Brazil Vs Mexico: Olympic Football Final (1 - 2) On Saturday August 11 2012 / Kano Pillars Arrive Malaysia For Basketball Tournament (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.