Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,080 members, 7,973,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:08 PM

Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB (8175 Views)

Atiku Didn’t Reply To Our Invitation — Chatham House / Just In: Court Orders Arrest Of CCB Chairman Over El Rufai's Assets Declaration / Break What CJN Told CCB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB by Zeesugar(f): 6:58am On Jan 17
Why the fake News in the first place.
The media can do better than this.
Olubunmi Tunji ojo will not snub their invitation because he has nothing to hide
Re: Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB by Solape1: 7:02am On Jan 17
No law was violated here.

Was the money paid into his account? NO
Was the contract executed? YES
Is he and the wife the MD of the company? No
Is the company still functioning? YES
Should he liquidate his businesses because he was appointed? No
Can a public servant be a shareholder? YES, no law objected to it.

I have seen 5000 5 reasons why it will not be easy to reform this country, the citizens do not want to embrace good things due to their lack of knowledge which made them continue to flounder in their foolery.

Hon. Olubunmi Tunji Ojo will clear his name and continue his good job, know this and know peace. Ire oo ✌️

1 Like

Re: Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB by Oluwalosolami: 7:03am On Jan 17
Who ever said BTO shunned CCB will have their faces covered with their palm.
Re: Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB by gare(f): 7:13am On Jan 17
FreeStuffsNG:
Honouring the CCB invitation is a national assignment too in a way but it's fair to reschedule based on his request since this is the first invitation.

It's ultimately in his best interest to eventually attend the interview as failure to do so will hang over his head like the sword of Damocles.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

Why was Betta not invited too before suspension?
Re: Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB by Adelekan40(m): 7:55am On Jan 17
I'm glad CCB has debunked the lies flying around.
Re: Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB by BItt: 8:49am On Jan 17
Distracted
Re: Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB by DesChyko: 8:53am On Jan 17
In almost every thread opened by TheRareGem1 on , the following monikers must be present, and always sing the praises of Starboy Minister in quick succession:

kemzy107
Yheri
Funmilayo8
Solape1
Laryy360

If the first time is an accident, second time is a coincidence, what do we call 10 times? Let's look up Rule 19.

Mynd44, Fergie001, over to you. 😎
Re: Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB by emmaagro(f): 9:11am On Jan 17
The Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) has denied reports that the Minister of Interior, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo shunned its invite, adding that the latter instead requested to reschedule his invitation.Minister of interior, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo did not shun the invitation of the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB), sources close to him have said. The Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB), has invited the Minister of Interior, Mr. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo over the award of a N438 million contract to ... Meanwhile, The Punch, citing a letter addressed to Tunji-Ojo, reports that the CCB has invited the minister for an investigation, asking him to ...NSCDC arrests father over alleged attempt to sell 6-yr-old son for N20m in FCT · Interior minister, Tunji-Ojo did not shun our invitation – CCB. The Minister of Interior, Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo will today appear before the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) over the involvement of a company he ...
https://core-ball.org/
Re: Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB by Bedotfarms: 9:14am On Jan 17
Bunmi Ojo is a target to me but my prayer is that he overcomes whatever comes his way because I for a person and many well-meaning Nigerians love him.

My best minister amongst those Mr. President has appointed.
Re: Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB by jaybest90(m): 9:16am On Jan 17
The off the mic man is very greedy and corrupt. I know him long ago. But Nigerians like their oppresors.
Re: Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB by BondRiv: 10:54am On Jan 17
A silly excuse from the minister.

I don't know what national assignment that could be more important than this. If the CCB is serious, it should not entertain anymore rescheduling.
Re: Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB by commoditiesnig: 1:15pm On Jan 17
Noted. I think the Minister should try to honour the invitation as soon as possible
Re: Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB by frog12: 6:04pm On Jan 17
he dey practice wetin to say. hahahhah grin grin grin
Re: Tunji-Ojo Didn’t Shun Our Invitation — CCB by frog12: 6:05pm On Jan 17
na so oo. the man must be a billionaire by now

jaybest90:
The off the mic man is very greedy and corrupt. I know him long ago. But Nigerians like their oppresors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Take Over Edo Assembly / Coalition Of Political Parties Adopt Atiku, Okowa For Presidency / Northern Leaders Tackle Yoruba Leaders On Autonomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.