Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,266 members, 7,897,333 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

Have You Ever Dreamt And It Came To Pass? Share Your Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Dreamt And It Came To Pass? Share Your Experience (176 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman: Coronavirus Will Disappear The Way It Came / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Lady Dreamt That Someone Attacked Her Eyes With Needle, Then This Happened. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dreamt And It Came To Pass? Share Your Experience by Rejoice28(f): 5:08am On Jan 17
most people have the gift of dreaming accurately and it comes to pass most of the maybe God wants them to intercede for others or to warn others of the coming danger or blessings.Dreams is a connection between man and God and God reveal things he wants us to know through dreams.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dreamt And It Came To Pass? Share Your Experience by psucc(m): 5:52am On Jan 17
Yes.

I had a dream around August if 2019. In that dream I was visiting my primary school teacher. On my way, a dog barks at me, came attacking but couldn't bite though the attack was severe.

Leaving that spot, still on my way, another dog attacked me but this one was paralyzed on the waist so it was dragging the hind legs but was making so great noise and tried in vain to bite.

I finally got to the teacher's house. He was on a sickbed. I sat on the bed and looking through the window a arc formed in the sky and there was a writing thus:
Peace, Peace, Peace, after 3 months, war, war, war". And I woke up. I prayed about it.

Around October, my younger brother almost list his family of 6 (4 children, himself and wife) to a car inferno. By God's grace, the fire burnt the car to ashes while none was hurt. And I thought it was over.

On the 18th of November, boooom I fell sick. Till now still on sickbed. Spent so much money to no avail.

Dream do work especially the bad ones. May God protect us

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dreamt And It Came To Pass? Share Your Experience by madridguy(m): 7:01am On Jan 17
I hope and pray it comes true. I always dream seeing myself sitting with people in power, like seeing myself among Fed. Rep members, senators and at times doing meeting with the sitting president.... Yet I no get any political party membership card....

Make Nairalanders put me for prayer make my dream fit come to reality.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Dreamt And It Came To Pass? Share Your Experience by madridguy(m): 7:11am On Jan 17
This is serious.... Thank God for his protection over your brother and his family. As for the burnt car, God will provide for him to buy another car...

As for you, I pray God Almighty perfect your healings. If you believe in sadaqoh, and you have the resources to do this, buy a ram and let them slaughter for you, use it to cook food and share around.... If you cannot afford that at the moment, look for some of your best native wears, dash them out.

psucc:
Yes.

I had a dream around August if 2019. In that dream I was visiting my primary school teacher. On my way, a dog barks at me, came attacking but couldn't bite though the attack was severe.

Leaving that spot, still on my way, another dog attacked me but this one was paralyzed on the waist so it was dragging the hind legs but was making so great noise and tried in vain to bite.

I finally got to the teacher's house. He was on a sickbed. I sat on the bed and looking through the window a arc formed in the sky and there was a writing thus:
Peace, Peace, Peace, after 3 months, war, war, war". And I woke up. I prayed about it.

Around October, my younger brother almost list his family of 6 (4 children, himself and wife) to a car inferno. By God's grace, the fire burnt the car to ashes while none was hurt. And I thought it was over.

On the 18th of November, boooom I fell sick. Till now still on sickbed. Spent so much money to no avail.

Dream do work especially the bad ones. May God protect us

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gay Marriage: Churches Are Leaving Methodist Church (UMC) After Disaffiliation / Warning!!! Do Not Read This Article If You Don't Want To Die... / Do You Know Pastor Benny Hinn Has Been Battling With Heart Disease For Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.