Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,212 members, 7,873,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:38 PM

Why Are Africans So Envious And Wicked. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Africans So Envious And Wicked. (334 Views)

Privileges A Cheating And Wicked Husband Will Never Enjoy / Why Are Africans So Obsessed With Marriage?! / I Just Realised How Selfish And Wicked My Girlfriend Really Can Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Africans So Envious And Wicked. by Goodmarlian: 8:18am On Jan 17
they just cant control the emotions of jealousy and envy they show it,they act on it,where i work its just something else the rate of evil and wickedness is just out of proportion,a black claims to know and love God more than any other race but cannot stand the sight of GOD blessing other people they will still go to they devil to borrow power to destroy other persons success,i believe its a major reason we are backward.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Africans So Envious And Wicked. by PrinceofSarcasm: 8:21am On Jan 17
Goodmarlian:
they just cant control the emotions of jealousy and envy they show it,they act on it,where i work its just something else the rate of evil and wickedness is just out of proportion,a black claims to know and love God more than any other race but cannot stand the sight of GOD blessing other people they will still go to they devil to borrow power to destroy other persons success,i believe its a major reason we are backward.

Nigeria is called a jungle for a reason
Once you appear to be good with God and he blessed you they will come for you like wolves because there are no saints in the animal kingdom only lunch and dinner . It's kill or be killed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Africans So Envious And Wicked. by Goodmarlian: 8:32am On Jan 17
PrinceofSarcasm:

Nigeria is called a jungle for a reason
Once you appear to be good with God and he blessed you they will come for you like wolves because there are no saints in the animal kingdom only lunch and dinner . It's kill or be killed.

you are right
its is so hard to be successful in this part of the world without having some spiritual backup,if you could see what goes on in spirit realm you go fear fear.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Ladies / Diwali Greetings Cards Designs / Horoscope: Personality Profile Of A December 10th Individual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.