Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,118 members, 7,946,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

‘I Took To Dancing To Improve My Mental Health’ – Kaffy’s Journey Of Empowerment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Took To Dancing To Improve My Mental Health’ – Kaffy’s Journey Of Empowerment (193 Views)

"You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos / Family Photo Of Kaffy With Her Husband And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Took To Dancing To Improve My Mental Health’ – Kaffy’s Journey Of Empowerment by chymer(m): 9:24am On Jan 17
Renowned Nigerian professional dancer Kafayat Oluwatoyin Shafau, popularly known as Kaffy, recently opened up about the transformative role dancing played in enhancing her mental well-being.

In an exclusive interview with Channels TV, Kaffy shared her personal journey, revealing the profound impact dancing had on her life, especially during her formative years.

As Kaffy delved into her background, she disclosed the challenges of growing up in a household with a single parent.

Amidst the complexities of navigating adolescence in such an environment, she discovered a therapeutic outlet in the art of dance.

The dancer expressed that dancing became a source of solace, a means through which she could escape the challenges of her reality and find a sense of identity.

Full Story:

https://naijaupdate.ng/i-took-to-dancing-to-improve-my-mental-health-kaffy/

(1) (Reply)

FULL List Of Nominees For The British Academy Film Awards - BAFTA 2024 / Kizz Daniel And Davido Join Forces For ‘twe Twe’ Remix / Rita Edochie Assumes New Role As AGN Women's Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.