Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:04 AM

If Ur Girlfriend Farts While U Having S3x With Her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If Ur Girlfriend Farts While U Having S3x With Her (1775 Views)

If Ur From Akwa Ibom But Lagos Born, This Thread Is For You! / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk... / Is Having S3x Wit Him/her Make's D Luv Strong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Ur Girlfriend Farts While U Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2011
Imagine you dey have hot raunchy s3x with your girlfriend and she come mess na wetin u go do?
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Farts While U Having S3x With Her by Goldieluks: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2011
So your fat white mama farted on your worwor face,right in the middle of the act?
no wonder you no get common sense,duh!
tongue shocked

1 Like

Re: If Ur Girlfriend Farts While U Having S3x With Her by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2011
Goldieluks:

So your fat white mama farted on your worwor face,right in the middle of the act?
no wonder you no get common sense,duh!
tongue shocked
i dey talk about naija girls grin
an oyibo girl will never fart anyhow because dem dey watch the food wey dem dey chop.i remember back then this warri girl wey i be dey give cunninlingnus and she come mess for my ear.omo i come wetin happen shocked
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Farts While U Having S3x With Her by Goldieluks: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2011
You no serious grin grin grin
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Farts While U Having S3x With Her by 195(f): 1:07am On Nov 06, 2011
angry angry @ OP
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Farts While U Having S3x With Her by Emeka72(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2011
^That will make d show even sweeter.

1 Like

Re: If Ur Girlfriend Farts While U Having S3x With Her by Emeka72(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2011
If a babe pollutes d air while doing it, dis will make d boy more interested (most especialy boys who like taking frm behind)
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Farts While U Having S3x With Her by Taminator11872(m): 9:02pm On Aug 25, 2013
Heheheheheheh
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Farts While U Having S3x With Her by macbritney(m): 11:34pm On Aug 25, 2013
na small tin na. just fire dey go. afterall dats d fun of it
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Farts While U Having S3x With Her by Niyi47(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
Na to continue with the show now and make you sef con unleash ur own to make it interesting :DNa to continue with the show now and make you sef con unleash ur own to make it interesting
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Farts While U Having S3x With Her by Taminator11872(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2013
U C your Life?
Re: If Ur Girlfriend Farts While U Having S3x With Her by emmaseyi: 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Its not possible for one to fart while having sex....

(1) (Reply)

If You Live In Ikorodu, Ketu, Or Ojota Part Of Lagos, Sign In Here. / I Need A Girl Of 22years And Above Is A Virgin To Be My Wife / Needs Port Harcourt Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.