Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians (3119 Views)

Nigerians Will Appreciate Tinubu’s Administration After Reforms - Barau Umar / "No Gree For Anybody": Who Gives Nigeria Yearly National Motto? Police React / How Tinubu's Incompetence Is Costing Us $3B Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by NLCreator: 10:17am On Jan 17
THIS COUNTRY IS A JOKE WALLAI!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nigerian Bandits dey do TikTok, yet Untraceable.

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by MadamExcellency: 10:19am On Jan 17
They learn it from female Israeli soldiers.

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by SETHARTHUR(m): 10:24am On Jan 17
Very soon the whole Nigerian will start seeing this people as good people just as SE people are seeing ipob and southerners are seeing internet fraudsters.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by chumaZ(m): 10:24am On Jan 17
make them continue, na tinulupoo i blame for this nonsense angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by Bigkoko: 10:26am On Jan 17
Set up an all-igbo military task force and entrust them to route these bandits and see how f they will last 30 days in the forest! Hahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

NLCreator:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by greatness22(m): 10:27am On Jan 17
2014, Tinubu was all over Twitter blasting the administration of GEJ over insecurity and BH Rampage. His online hoodlums called GEJ unprintable names, now, the table have turn around.

We can boldly say that Tinubu is an ineffectual and incompetent buffoon. πŸ™‚

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by ashawopikin(m): 11:12am On Jan 17
I know that mothefu***cker, he is a dismissed soldier
Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by BloomingDale(f): 11:15am On Jan 17
greatness22:
2014, Tinubu was all over Twitter blasting the administration of GEJ over insecurity and BH Rampage. His online hoodlums called GEJ unprintable names, now, the table have turn around.

We can boldly say that Tinubu is an ineffectual and incompetent buffoon. πŸ™‚

Majority of Yoruba people said they prefer their Northern brothers to any other Southerners, so not surprised at this action. One way to further solidify their relationship to the North is to increase their rate of marriages to Northern women, and leave other Southern women alone. See me giving advice for free. Una go pay o.

11 Likes

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by mytime24(f): 11:20am On Jan 17
Naija na cruise
Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by Putindbutt: 11:23am On Jan 17
Bigkoko:
Set up an all-igbo military task force and entrust them to route these bandits and see how f they will last 30 days in the forest! Hahaha

I hope you would feel great if only hausa soldiers were deployed to rout ipob and if only ibo soldiers were drafted to the theatre and got hit, you won't cry ethhic cleansing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by Putindbutt: 11:25am On Jan 17
BloomingDale:

Yoruba people said they prefer their Northern brothers to any other Southerners, so not surprised at this action. One way to further solidify their relationship to the North is to increase their rate of marriages to Northern women, and leave other Southern women alone. See me giving advice for free. Una go pay o.
What's bad in that?, why are you jealous of your two big brothers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by Emperormartin(m): 11:27am On Jan 17
Time has come to revisit that list of persons Sponsoring Boko Haram in Nigeria.

For God's sake, people are dying and being kidnapped in mass here in Nigeria
Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by greatness22(m): 11:30am On Jan 17
BloomingDale:

Yoruba people said they prefer their Northern brothers to any other Southerners, so not surprised at this action. One way to further solidify their relationship to the North is to increase their rate of marriages to Northern women, and leave other Southern women alone. See me giving advice for free. Una go pay o.
grin

How much?
Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by BloomingDale(f): 11:30am On Jan 17
Putindbutt:

What's bad in that?, why are you jealous of your two big brothers.

Not jealous. Just letting others know why there were so many attacks on Jonathan from your folks.

10 Likes

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by Putindbutt: 12:00pm On Jan 17
BloomingDale:

Not jealous. Just letting others know why there was so much attack on Jonathan from your folks.
Same jonathan they voted in 2011 and protested for him to become Acting President. your weed is strong

5 Likes

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by BloomingDale(f): 12:01pm On Jan 17
Putindbutt:

Same jonathan they voted in 2011 and protested for him to become Acting President. your weed is strong

Who was running against him? Probably he was seen as the lesser of two evils as at then.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by Zulu11zulu: 12:03pm On Jan 17
NLCreator:
make I go follow them I need to talk to them to stay awfrom igbo land or face the consequences

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by Putindbutt: 12:04pm On Jan 17
BloomingDale:

Who was running against him? Probably he was seen as the lesser of two evils as at then.
How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:04pm On Jan 17
BloomingDale:

Bloody Bigot like u cant troll or abuse Tinubu without having to drag a whole tribe into the mud

Igbo dullard like u think Yorubas should read your comment and just laugh instead of hitting u back for your silly tribalistic comment

Na una go later talk say Yorubasd dey obsessed with una and na una go still wan trolla whole tribe for wetin una fit just blame one person

Bloody hypocrite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by BloomingDale(f): 12:07pm On Jan 17
EmperorCaesar:

Bloody Bigot like u cant troll or abuse Tinubu without having to drag a whole tribe into the mud

Igbo dullard like u think Yorubas should read your comment and just laugh instead of hitting u back for your silly tribalistic comment

Na una go later talk say Yorubasd dey obsessed with una and na una go still wan trolla whole tribe for wetin una fit just blame one person

Bloody hypocrite

I no be Igbo.

7 Likes

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by Bigkoko: 12:15pm On Jan 17
iPob and bandits & Fulani terrorists who wreck havocs?

The day we have terrorists like Fulani herdsmen who murderers hundreds of innocent people in the dead of the night, I will welcome even the devil's to go after them!

But I know you swobs are too cloak in religious beliefs and foolishness to even know what's good for y'all!

Anyway, I wish y'all luck...both Fulani terrorists and the victim's.

Putindbutt:

I hope you would feel great if only hausa soldiers were deployed to rout ipob and if only ibo soldiers were drafted to the theatre and got hit, you won't cry ethhic cleansing.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by Bigkoko: 12:17pm On Jan 17
You no need to talk to them.....thy know wetin dey wait for them for Igbo forests! grin grin grin grin That nigga in Finland has his game to show them who owns Igbo forests!

Zulu11zulu:
make I go follow them I need to talk to them to stay awfrom igbo land or face the consistency

1 Like

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by Putindbutt: 12:26pm On Jan 17
Bigkoko:
iPob and bandits & Fulani terrorists who wreck havocs?

The day we have terrorists like Fulani herdsmen who murderers hundreds of innocent people in the dead of the night, I will welcome even the devil's to go after them!

But I know you swobs are too cloak in religious beliefs and foolishness to even know what's good for y'all!

Anyway, I wish y'all luck...both Fulani terrorists and the victim's.

We know what you guys accuse government of sending "fulani army to kill ibos" whenever army was dealing with ipob terrorists, talk less of sending a whole battalion of hausa soldiers. Better you keep quiet with your hypocrisy.
Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by JovialJune(f): 1:01pm On Jan 17
greatness22:
Hello, this is you?

Yes it me, your point?
Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by greatness22(m): 1:02pm On Jan 17
JovialJune:

Yes it me, your point?
Don't be an hypocrite. You're also a bigot here.

Allow the mods decide. πŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by JovialJune(f): 1:18pm On Jan 17
greatness22:

Common sense is truly not common? Do you know the meaning of bigot?

Yes let the mods decides, and I'll mention you if my comment isn't deleted.
Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by greatness22(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17
JovialJune:

Common sense is truly not common? Do you know the meaning of bigot?

Yes let the mods decides, and I'll mention you if my comment isn't deleted.
Common sense is truly not common, and you lack it.

Your comment was an inciting one. You reported someone who did likewise, but you don't want others to report you.

Madam hypocrite 😘

1 Like

Re: Bandits Appreciate Tinubu's Incompetence, Join Tiktok; No Gree For Nigerians by JovialJune(f): 1:23pm On Jan 17
greatness22:

Just realised you're also BloomingDale, you're also operating more than one moniker which is against the rule, you had to use this one to call me out? Lmao very predictable 🀣

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ppa Wins Imo Governorship Election / N40 Billion Scandal That May Consume Gov. Yuguda / Too Late: I Wish Nzeogwu’s Coup Had Succeeded –bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.