Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) (54000 Views)

Ghastly Motor Accident In Ibadan (Photos, Video) / Keke Napep With A Fan Spotted In Ibadan. PHOTOS / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Bigchristo: 2:56pm On Jan 17
Emergingnation3:

Source: NEMA
Nigeria will never get better if we don’t have the right people in office, illegal miners hide explosive materials in residential buildings such nonsense doesn’t happen abroad, till now nobody has been arrested for this crime we all will comment shout about it and then forget the matter, similar thing happened sometimes last year either in Ogun or Ondo when a truck carrying explosives exploded on its way conveying the materials to a site, till date that matter has been swept under the carpet, how many times these things go happen before we become wise?
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17
tooth4tooth:
This is serious shocked. Only God knows the kind of explosive material it was that made the environment to look like a war torn area. Could it be a bomb factory?

Na. Normal dynamite 🧨 in large quantity can give that effect and don't forget ripple effect as well. Most of those houses house gas cylinders and petrol via gen and vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Theoarhics: 2:59pm On Jan 17
Bobloco:
Op, is this Ibadan or Gaza

Gaza no do reach this one

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Achoghim: 2:59pm On Jan 17
This reminds me of the explosion in Beirut port, Lebanon.

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by SporaD8: 3:00pm On Jan 17
Nbotee:

Ah ahn naaaaaaa... Some of you just use words without even knowing the meaning. Radioactive materials litter around??
Guyman be thinking it's a nuclear warhead they drop.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by coputa(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17
The government should do an extensive and thorough investigation,this looks like a terrorist attack

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Hier(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17
BloomingDale:

What does the picture mean and why is Aljazeera comparing Lagos to Gaza of all the countries in the world, why pick Nigeria
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17
I dey suspect maybe meteriods
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by smyo(m): 3:02pm On Jan 17
Bobloco:
Na Ukraine
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by magzey: 3:02pm On Jan 17
Bobloco:
No is Afghanistan grin grin

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by SMUAG(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17
Be like the badluck wey Tinubu carry come worse pass Buhari own o... Everything just dey fall apart fastly under Tinubu I swear...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Passionate888: 3:04pm On Jan 17
drmuchin:
Many are gone
What a Black Tuesday

Heard 2 over the news
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Hier(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17
Stephench:
wtf is wrong with Aljazeera? They should not involve us in their wahala. Our own is already choking us and nobody cares

Same thing I'm saying, why relate it to Nigeria, are they trying to cause unrest in Nigeria
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by drezzyx(m): 3:07pm On Jan 17
What kind of bomb Is this. Look like where USA bombed a particular territory
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 3:07pm On Jan 17
0taPiaPia:

Na. Normal dynamite 🧨 in large quantity can give that effect and don't forget ripple effect as well. Most of those houses house gas cylinders and petrol via gen and vehicles.
Yeah! i cant rule out the possibility of your statement
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by BabaHenry(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope all those hypocrites supporting isreali bombing of Gaza can see exactly what Palestinians are experiencing. This that happened in Ibadan is just a tip of the ice berg of the Palestine experience, yet you see wicked and insensitive people rejoicing over Isreal's brutality in Gaza. My condolences to the people of ibadan and especially the people of Palestine. I a nigerian Christian stand with you and will continue to pray for Palestine. sad
Your brain dey pain you undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:13pm On Jan 17
Emergingnation3:

Source: NEMA

what caused the explosion? you guys are competing to post pictures without any information whatsoever about what caused the explosion
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 3:13pm On Jan 17
Hier:

Same thing I'm saying, why relate it to Nigeria, are they trying to cause unrest in Nigeria

AL Jazeera has become an evil news channel used by Qatar to spread death news and wicked propaganda. One day, it will be wiped out from existence. No wonder Saudi Arabia blocked them sometime ago.

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by BloomingDale(f): 3:15pm On Jan 17
Hier:

What does the picture mean and why is Aljazeera comparing Lagos to Gaza of all the countries in the world, why pick Nigeria

Hahaha, probably communicating with their people worldwide that Lagos should be the next Gaza. Lol

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17
Wow...This has to be thoroughly investigated to avert future reocurrnce.
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by SharingIsLife(m): 3:25pm On Jan 17
EmperorCaesar:
With the thread title, are u trying to mock the city or what??
How
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Mrfeel: 3:30pm On Jan 17
MrSundry:
This is so sad. I hope the real people behind the illegal mining are apprehended and made to compensate those affected. Afterwards, they should be thrown to Agodi Prison for 600years sad

Here is the aftermath video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3rE49z3f6k
What exactly are they mining ?
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Mrfeel: 3:32pm On Jan 17
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope all those hypocrites supporting isreali bombing of Gaza can see exactly what Palestinians are experiencing. This that happened in Ibadan is just a tip of the ice berg of the Palestine experience, yet you see wicked and insensitive people rejoicing over Isreal's brutality in Gaza. My condolences to the people of ibadan and especially the people of Palestine. We nigerian Christians stand with you and will continue to pray for Palestine. sad

isreal has not experienced bombing from Palestine before?
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by diego101(m): 3:36pm On Jan 17
Wake up

Dreal1247:
More reasons why we need to accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and personal Saviour. Vanity upon vanity, all is vanity. The Bible says, The earth goes away with the lusts thereof, but he that doeth the will of God aideth forever.
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by Dreal1247: 3:57pm On Jan 17
CoronaVirusPro:

Why do you people always choose to be foolish when critical matters are on the table?

You did not mention about a root-cause analysis, soil and atmospheric test, or preventive measures to avert such in the future, but so quick to start calling Jesus!

How will Jesus help in these matters!

God has given you brains to think and solve problems, but you keep calling his name about unnecessary things!

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. The mad man is always the first to attribute madness to others.
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by CoronaVirusPro: 4:02pm On Jan 17
Dreal1247:

Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. The mad man is always the first to attribute madness to others.

Stop bringing religious beliefs when critical matters are on the table!

Go to church if you in the mood to worship!
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by 11doubledee: 4:11pm On Jan 17
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I hope all those hypocrites supporting isreali bombing of Gaza can see exactly what Palestinians are experiencing. This that happened in Ibadan is just a tip of the ice berg of the Palestine experience, yet you see wicked and insensitive people rejoicing over Isreal's brutality in Gaza. My condolences to the people of ibadan and especially the people of Palestine. We nigerian Christians stand with you and will continue to pray for Palestine. sad
Don't bring your religious sentiments here,that is nothing to what 15000 missiles would have done to isreal.
Gaza should develop their own iron dome and other high tech defence devices and stop lamenting.
You don't see anything wrong with HAMAS but you see everything wrong with isreal.
We are morning our own people here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by spiSeyi: 4:14pm On Jan 17
MrSundry:
This is so sad. I hope the real people behind the illegal mining are apprehended and made to compensate those affected. Afterwards, they should be thrown to Agodi Prison for 600years sad

Here is the aftermath video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3rE49z3f6k
Nah Chinco and Indians they will bribe their way out and the case will be swept under the carpet undecided
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by imagrg(m): 4:14pm On Jan 17
Lakuli!

How did this happen? sad
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by muller101(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17
tooth4tooth:
This is serious shocked. Only God knows the kind of explosive material it was that made the environment to look like a war torn area. Could it be a bomb factory?
Its dynamite used by miners.
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by micxwell(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17
Babangidapikin:
Anyway this shows most of our buildings are not bomb proof .. and we no even get bunkers ...but e be like say no body go fight us ..because we sabi fight ourselves ..
Bomb proof?? You know how expensive it is to build a commercial/residential building? You come dey talk about bomb proof. I still believe the government is yet to tell us the root cause.
Re: Aftermath Of Explosion In Ibadan (Photos) by winner37(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17
For my life ,this my first time seeing what bomb could cause...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairobi, Kenya. The New Dubai Of Africa? / Over 800 People Trapped In Cruise Ship Chaos In Norway (Photos) / These Are The Three Best Seats On An Airplane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.