Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,016 members, 7,915,946 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:54 PM

Changing DATE OF BIRTH In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Changing DATE OF BIRTH In Nigeria (351 Views)

How To Change Your NIN Date Of Birth Or Name(modification) / Train Attack: Abducted Pregnant Passenger Gives Birth In Captivity / Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Changing DATE OF BIRTH In Nigeria by Davidnilla: 12:42pm On Jan 17
Hey guys. I need advise on this.

I'm thinking about updating (downgrading) my date of birth on my BVN and NIN

I was 16 years old (2002) when I wanted to enroll for a voters card, but I had to fake it to 2000 cos i was eager to get a voters card.

I had to also change the details in my BVN from 2002 to 2000..

My question now is, since I've found my original copy date or birth, can I still downgrade it to 2002? (Both BVN and NIN)

I'm 22, but my body be like who dey 26 sha... Still advisable?
Re: Changing DATE OF BIRTH In Nigeria by Nbotee(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17
You can change the information in your nin if you wish to. You'll need to generate remita payment online for 15k and then get attestation from National Population Commission and then

1 Like

Re: Changing DATE OF BIRTH In Nigeria by Davidnilla: 2:14pm On Jan 17
Nbotee:
You can change the information in your nin if you wish to. You'll need to generate remita payment online for 15k and then get attestation from National Population Commission and then

Alright... Heard that I can only change my BVN date of birth once? Oh!
Re: Changing DATE OF BIRTH In Nigeria by Catholic3: 10:05pm On Jan 18
Not true i changed mine twice chat me up to know how i did it
Davidnilla:

Alright... Heard that I can only change my BVN date of birth once? Oh!
Re: Changing DATE OF BIRTH In Nigeria by Davidnilla: 7:57am On Jan 19
Catholic3:
alright
Re: Changing DATE OF BIRTH In Nigeria by Davidnilla: 7:58am On Jan 19
Catholic3:
Done bro, reply
Re: Changing DATE OF BIRTH In Nigeria by Catholic3: 9:23am On Jan 19
Are you on WhatsApp if yes drop ur WhatsApps number
Davidnilla:
Done bro, reply
Re: Changing DATE OF BIRTH In Nigeria by osuofia2(m): 11:41am On Jan 19
Davidnilla:
Hey guys. I need advise on this.

I'm thinking about updating (downgrading) my date of birth on my BVN and NIN

I was 16 years old (2002) when I wanted to enroll for a voters card, but I had to fake it to 2000 cos i was eager to get a voters card.

I had to also change the details in my BVN from 2002 to 2000..

My question now is, since I've found my original copy date or birth, can I still downgrade it to 2002? (Both BVN and NIN)

I'm 22, but my body be like who dey 26 sha... Still advisable?
Fake it till you make it.................. grin grin grin grin
Re: Changing DATE OF BIRTH In Nigeria by osuofia2(m): 11:44am On Jan 19
Nbotee:
Which options did you choose on remita for the age change? and what next after making the payment. Do you have to go to their office
Re: Changing DATE OF BIRTH In Nigeria by Davidnilla: 1:36pm On Jan 19
Catholic3:
Are you on WhatsApp if yes drop ur WhatsApps number
zero-8125137202 , abegi, sorry for replying late, i been dey expect mail instead of checking here
Re: Changing DATE OF BIRTH In Nigeria by Davidnilla: 1:38pm On Jan 19
osuofia2:

Fake it till you make it.................. grin grin grin grin

I started blogging at 16, and I needed a means of identification online, na why I fake my age from 16 to 18 then oo

Na now I realise say I F-up...

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Govt Officials Storm Awka To Understudy Investment Attraction: Pictures / Hollow Block now 500 and Pure water beg Now 400 Per One. Pure wa / DECEPTION IN THE AKU RUO ULO IGBO INITIATIVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.