Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,363 members, 7,971,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:15 AM

What I Took Note Of In My Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What I Took Note Of In My Life (139 Views)

My Twin Took My Place At Work So I Could Go On Vacation - Now I’m In Trouble / Trixy The Photographer Who Took Pictures Of The Dancing Traffic Police Officer / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Took Note Of In My Life by Jacksonk222(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17
```To build a successful business, you need more than a good—or even great—idea. You have to be well organized, flexible, and creative, and develop a knack for paying close attention to the details while never losing sight of the big picture. You should also be prepared to make some personal sacrifices. Whatever type of business you have in mind, these basic tips, with links to additional advice, can help you get it started and keep it growing.```

KEY TAKEAWAYS

Starting and growing a business requires good organizational skills, creativity, and constant focus, among other essentials.

It's important to be aware of your competition, particularly the things it is doing that you might want to adopt or improve upon.

You'll almost certainly end up working harder for yourself than you would for someone else, so be prepared to make some sacrifices in your personal life.

(1) (Reply)

How Artma,male Triyclists Conspire To Harass Female Keke Driver At Aroma / Should I Continue To Wait On Renewed Hope? / Looking To Start A Business With Low Startup Capital? Read �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.