Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,480 members, 7,888,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

“I Worship ‘juju’ – Seun Kuti Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Worship ‘juju’ – Seun Kuti Reveals (131 Views)

Seun Kuti Reveals Why He Won’t Mourn Davido’s Son / Fela Allows Me To Drive And Smoke At Age 12 - Fela's Son Femi Kuti Reveals / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Worship ‘juju’ – Seun Kuti Reveals by XteeAna: 9:43pm On Jan 17
Popular singer, Seun Kuti has revealed to Nigerians that he doesn’t go to church as he practices in voodoo (juju).

He noted that his family were part of the pioneers so they have practiced Christianity and they have moved on. He also hoped that Africans can follow suit... Read more: https://www.gistreel.com/afcon-2023-morocco-punish-10-man-tanzania-side-in-3-0-thriller/

Re: “I Worship ‘juju’ – Seun Kuti Reveals by LordIsaac(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17
It was because of the lifestyle of his father many refused to send their kids abroad at that period. I still believe Scriptures when it says “train up a child…!”

(1) (Reply)

Despite My Family’s History With Christianity, I Am A Juju Worshipper / Regina Daniels In Shock As Husband Surprised Her With A Bulletproof SUV As Val G / 8 Forgotten Celebrities | This Is Unbelievable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.