Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,619 members, 7,888,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:33 PM

Amazon Kdp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Kdp (87 Views)

How a Novice Started Making Money on Amazon KDP. / Kdp. Kindle Amazon Books And Corona Virus Profits Method / Amazon KDP Links (Kindle Direct Publishing) Guide For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Kdp by Hinckley55(m): 7:23am On Jan 18
Does the idea of earning at least $200 (140,000 Naira) starting next month appeal to you?

Amazon is owned by Jeff Bezos and Amazon KDP pays between $42.5 million to $43 million US dollars every month to KDP publishers.

That's about 32 billion Naira paid to KDP publishers every month.

Now the question is, are you ready to take your own share of that huge amount of money?

Well, we'll know in few minutes.

You don't have to write to do this business. Again, you won't be writing a single word.

I'll show you how to create, publish your books and get paid in dollars every month.

Just follow my simple steps.

Comments I am interested .
Re: Amazon Kdp by Hinckley55(m): 1:09pm On Jan 21
Amazon kDP still pays and will continue to pay whether you like it or not

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Giveaway - For The First 5 Interested People / How Are You Managing The Economic Rollercoaster? / New Fufu Pounding Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.