Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,941 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) (41373 Views)

Get A CCTV Camera For As Low As 18k To Secure Your Business/shop / Allow Your Business Shop/ Location To Be Seen On Google Map / Can 60k Start Phone Accessories Business (-shop Rent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by femi4: 2:41pm On Jan 18
ThunderFireAgba:

How you take know oga? grin grin
People sef..
Na so you take dey run your own?
That's what will attract customers.

1 Like

Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by olaodun: 2:42pm On Jan 18
from N1.5m to 650k it depends on the location and the area Abuja and Lagos no be the sane for rent I dont talk of satellite town pls
Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by Salowise: 2:50pm On Jan 18
gloryhomemaker:
You will be surprised what's in that shop is over 5 million with the current economy. No jokes.
Is 5 million a joke to you? Na this small shop wey no reach 1m including rent you dey call 5 million. Even if our currency lost value but not to the extent you're painting it, you just want to discourage whoever is trying to setup this business.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by Salowise: 2:55pm On Jan 18
Hopemanfx:
that is how my neighbor told me that she want to start a pharmaceutical shop with N450,000.. that N450K is enough for her to start..i just laugh her. things are very expensive..
pharmacy is more expensive, if the person that wants to startup the business already has a shop, 450k will go along way, they can even buy items of that quantity.
Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by Tohsynetita1: 3:43pm On Jan 18
money121:
Morning Nairalanders Please like how much the person should budget
Someone wants to know
Go and ask people already doing it, it's simple.
Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by uniquetechng: 4:09pm On Jan 18
Goodnewsforlife:
Aside shop rent

700k go run am well

Many of those stuffs there are biscuits n minor things that aren’t that expensive, don’t b surprised a carton might b 2k n 50 cartons will b 100k n once u see it assembled together u go think say na one big thing

Op don’t mind those people mentioning millions cos it’s obvious they don’t know much about it, start with any amount n u will start restocking with the turn over

U can even b lucky that some companies will give u goods on credit n u will pay later

Try enter contribution n tell them they should give u d first one so u can use it to stock your shop

U don’t need millions jare

Start first with whatever u have

The reason I don’t rate comments here on nairaland is because many of them don’t even know what they are talking about but they just want to call amount n feel big

If u doubt me, go to auto section and tell them u want to buy a bicycle n your budget is 50 million naira, they will always tell u the money isn’t enough

They will start calling ridiculous prices way above the budget
I opened something similar recently to keep my wife's younger sister busy, I spent over 2m without shop rent.
700k can't stock that shop, it may look small but it's not. By the time you get a fridge, AC, stock cartons of wine and the rest.
Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by ailenmen: 4:12pm On Jan 18
Ur shop don't have to be like that,u can start small 100k 200k and u have to build it up gradually not one day

1 Like

Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by Goodnewsforlife: 4:39pm On Jan 18
uniquetechng:
I opened something similar recently to keep my wife's younger sister busy, I spent over 2m without shop rent.
700k can't stock that shop, it may look small but it's not. By the time you get a fridge, AC, stock cartons of wine and the rest.
oga we are talking about biscuit n provision shop

1 Like

Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by uniquetechng: 4:44pm On Jan 18
Goodnewsforlife:
oga we are talking about biscuit n provision shop
so only biscuits are sold in a provision shop ?
Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by Sirseedorf(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18
May be 1.5million, with shop rent.

Please guys how lucrative is female artificial nails, I want to save like 1fifty to 2hundred to stall from small, though I know where to source for goods but I still need your contribution.
Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by layi(m): 6:59pm On Jan 18
money121:
Morning Nairalanders
Please like how much the person should budget

Someone wants to know

1 million naira
Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by CatchMeIfUCanMO: 7:40pm On Jan 18
Pierohandsome:
oga everything I am seeing there can't be more than 1.5m at most. Those are cheap edibles not electronic gadgets

And you think it is only electronics that are costly?
Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by shobusag: 8:50pm On Jan 18
money121:
Morning Nairalanders
Please like how much the person should budget

Someone wants to know

That's my business, if you are in lagos, 700k maybe. But in the east, its about 1m. South south, 1.2m maybe. All prices exclude rent n other shop expenses. Just on goods only

1 Like

Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by Ortintin: 9:46pm On Jan 18
Atleast 500k. That's let's assume each shelf row is worth 100k.
Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by ezewealth(m): 10:28pm On Jan 18
I sell all these things on wholesale let me give u a breakdown
Those biscuits mostly are 2250 while few are 3300
The action bitter, I sell it 12k per carton
Pepsi is sold at 2,500
Fearless is 3500
Nutri yo 4100
Nutri milk 3700
Beta.malt 5500
Amstel 6800
Spirite 2800
Good mama small 4600 carton
Good mama big 4900
Klin 5000
Spaghetti 10500
So you fit use 700k run am on a small scale

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by miqos02(m): 7:58am On Jan 19
Pierohandsome:
oga everything I am seeing there can't be more than 1.5m at most. Those are cheap edibles not electronic gadgets
can't be more that 500k. Those packs of drinks are not more than 3000 each.
Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by ford101: 11:41am On Jan 19
lagbaja:
25 cartons of PET Soft Drinks average price of N4k = N4k*24 = N100k

About 10 cartons of Biscuit at average of N2000 per carton = N20k

5 cartons of Indome at average of N6k per carton = N30k. If its exactly what's in that shop,it's not

Other items = N100k

Total Inventory N250k

Rent @ N200k per annum for 2 years and Agency . N600k

Freezer N200k

Fan 30k
, Display Cabinets N150k

N1.5 million should be enough.
you are the best but let me add small correction.you can get a BB fan for 14k and display cabine for 40k in pantaker.big freezer say 250k.total atlist 900k transportation included.but if its exactly what's in that shop,it's not up to 450k. I mean to even close to 450k.
Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by ford101: 11:46am On Jan 19
ezewealth:
I sell all these things on wholesale let me give u a breakdown
Those biscuits mostly are 2250 while few are 3300
The action bitter, I sell it 12k per carton
Pepsi is sold at 2,500
Fearless is 3500
Nutri yo 4100
Nutri milk 3700
Beta.malt 5500
Amstel 6800
Spirite 2800
Good mama small 4600 carton
Good mama big 4900
Klin 5000
Spaghetti 10500
So you fit use 700k run am on a small scale
yes you are correct but you see that shop in the picture its not up to 450k everything in there.
Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:36pm On Jan 19
Gandollar:
Haaa shocked

You sure you can make a home laidis Gloria?

5m

No be me oooo, anyone that has a shop like this knows how much is stacked in there.

Many people are not aware until they get into the business.
Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by Gandollar(f): 6:44pm On Jan 19
gloryhomemaker:

No be me oooo, anyone that has a shop like this knows how much is stacked in there.

Many people are not aware until they get into the business.
But no be 5milla nau.
Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by Love800(m): 10:05pm On Jan 19
Hello.
I want to ask a question.
People doing barbecue fish in front of bars, clubs or joint, do they make enough money that can take care of a family?

Infact, is barbecue fish lucrative?
ArticleBeast:
Go into drinks (alcoholic and soft drinks). You are likely to make more profit from that. With time, add one small pepper soup joint (takeout) in front of it. Then you can ask a mai suya or barbecue fish seller to stay by the front side.
Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by ArticleBeast: 7:49am On Jan 20
Love800:
Hello.
I want to ask a question.
People doing barbecue fish in front of bars, clubs or joint, do they make enough money that can take care of a family?

Infact, is barbecue fish lucrative?
Everything in business depend on location and the effort you put into it. Yes, they make enough and some don’t make enough.
Re: How Much Can Person Use To Start Up A Business Shop Like This? (SEE PHOTO) by Love800(m): 6:56am On Jan 21
Ok.
I would like to start a barbecue/grilling business.
I have been learning a bit from youtube about how to barbecue fish and as well meat too.

But i have a question.
Between fish barbecue and mai suya, which of dem brings good profit?
ArticleBeast:

Everything in business depend on location and the effort you put into it. Yes, they make enough and some don’t make enough.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Nwa Boy”: Rising Dearth Of Apprenticeship In Nigeria / Naira Gains, Dollar Crashes At Parallel Market / Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.